Garth Vs. Jerry . . . . The Battle Of Cheese Curds!!!

Who has the best cheese curds?

• Dairy Queen

• A&W

Results are only viewable after voting.
If i was homeless id pitch camp right between in those trees #fatmansparadise

I drove to Michigan to find a Culvers and sample their cheese curds!

DELICIOUS!!!!. . . . Great curds and their onion rings were phenomenal!!!

We might have to have an onion ring contest!

There is a place close to here where they cost $1.00 a piece and they are worth it!!!!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

I drove to Michigan to find a Culvers and sample their cheese curds!

DELICIOUS!!!!. . . . Great curds and their onion rings were phenomenal!!!

We might have to have an onion ring contest!

There is a place close to here where they cost $1.00 a piece and they are worth it!!!!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

I’m happy you got to try Culver’s. How would you rank their curds against DQ and A&W?

I tried DQ curds this week. They were better than I expected and battered instead of breaded (a bonus).

I currently rate them about even with Culver's. They're different, but equally good.

My current personal ranking:

1. BW3
2. Culver's
2. DQ

A&W curds are still afoot!

Wait.. are all your curds fried before they go into the fries and gravy ?????

Sorry guys
I might have to order a poutine pizza this weekend... next level 💩

The fam out voted me and we went with the pulled pork pizza instead of poutine. Ill kick this poutine tour up quick though

I think the donair, poutine , pulled pork, perogie etc pizzas are all great in smaller doses

Wait.. are all your curds fried before they go into the fries and gravy ?????
No. They're uncoated unbreaded cheese curds. That way they can be free to melt all over the fries under the heat of the gravy.

Where's these magic $1 O-Rings Jerry?
As it stands, the best beer battered O-rings I know of are at Mayberry Diner in Sylvania.
I'm totally down for O-ring battle - Curds is over- A&W hands down - We need to verify that vote count, I think Stacey Abrams was scanning the results 🤪 🤪

CURDS FOREVER! ;)

Save on foods in store deli made pulled pork poutine. Amazing gravy, squeeky curds, potatoe wedges and in house slow cooked pulled pork. A favorite, Solid 9/10 even a cpl hours after buying it and sitting waiting for me to get home. Pairs nice with a cold beer and infi :)Screenshot_20210723-183519.jpg

O Rings are bomb also tho. Theres always roo. In the diet for them. I prefer the beer battered ones from fish n chips places the best !

Back