Garth Vs. Jerry . . . . The Battle Of Cheese Curds!!!

Who has the best cheese curds?

• Dairy Queen

• A&W

Results are only viewable after voting.
The booze and infi doesnt hurt either... well anything except marriage/relationships

Well John, it's seemed to have mutated to Poutine now and I have valuable information to that regard -
ATTENTION JERRY!!!!
I went out for lunch today and decided it was a great day for some Tony Packo's dogs. I hit the Packo's on Alexis, near the intersection of Monroe St. I pull up to the speaker at the drive through and what the hell is on the menu now? Poutine! I laughed like hell - all this damn talk about Poutine and here it is and Tony Packos'.... my first thought was "Jerry has got to come try this" so new contender in the Poutine battle. I'd like to know if there's any Hungarians who can explain to me why Poutine is on the menu at Tony Packo's? I've always assumed it was a Cajun thing but apparently I don't know sht. All I will say is, it better be better than their Chicken paprikash because that's nothing more than a bowl of Labrador vomit to me.

For the record, I had absolutely no attraction to ordering it. I fell on my sword for the curds but come on man, we all, at some stage, have a line in the sand 🤮

I'm down for the O-ring battle absolute but Jerry hasn't spilled the beans on these one dollar O-rings so I'm waiting, should only be 2 more weeks and I'm kind of getting an urge for onion rings. The urge is a might bit stronger than it was for Hellcat Maggie that's for sure.

Poutine .. cajun??? Im pretty sure its a french canadian thing from quebec !!! ... or am i drunk and mis reading that Leonardo63 Leonardo63
Lol... I typed basically that last night and feel asleep before sending it... I'm fairly certain it's a Quebecoise thing as well. Now... Unless Leo has new knowledge about relationships between the French Canadian and the Cajun.. 🤔

Lol... I typed basically that last night and feel asleep before sending it... I'm fairly certain it's a Quebecoise thing as well. Now... Unless Leo has new knowledge about relationships between the French Canadian and the Cajun.. 🤔
Oh no, no... I have no knowledge of anything. But Keybeck makes perfect sense, it is after all western France and you know how...... well, French fries are awesome! :)

I was confused, slightly drunk and had a pork high from the meal, basically a semi coma/veg state...apparently it translates to "mess" and the french are basically our countrys cajuns ;) so your not far off when i think about it. They are delishious but not as good as those FREEDOM FRIES ;)

I was confused, slightly drunk and had a pork high from the meal, basically a semi coma/veg state...apparently it translates to "mess" and the french are basically our countrys cajuns ;) so your not far off when i think about it. They are delishious but not as good as those FREEDOM FRIES ;)
You were slightly? HAHA! I was 4 healthy pours of wonderful scotch into it by then...I think I hit it about 2am - then the wife wakes me up at 4 in the morning, torrential downpours - "Honey, it's storming, you have to go pump water off the pool before it overflows" ... WTF? ~ so here I am, quite wobbly, in a downpour thinking I got to get up in 3 hours and go to work.
"Everyone wants to be the boss until there's boss sht to do"
On the other hand, the amount of points scored was worth it. This one has a little shelf life 😇

You were slightly? HAHA! I was 4 healthy pours of wonderful scotch into it by then...I think I hit it about 2am - then the wife wakes me up at 4 in the morning, torrential downpours - "Honey, it's storming, you have to go pump water off the pool before it overflows" ... WTF? ~ so here I am, quite wobbly, in a downpour thinking I got to get up in 3 hours and go to work.
"Everyone wants to be the boss until there's boss sht to do"
On the other hand, the amount of points scored was worth it. This one has a little shelf life 😇
Oh my.. i can feel your headache from here 🤕

Im getting back in shape.. that being said im loyal to the cause of curds, therefor my weekly cheat meals are going to consist of alot of poutine

These papers are imported from france it says lol not even a canadian product

I have to find this poutine stuff. I looks amazing. Just can’t find anywhere around that has it.
Fries, cheese curds, gravy. I don’t think it can get any better than that.

Garth

Acadians we’re expelled from Nova Scotia and settled down the Mississippi River in Louisiana and became what is known as the Cajuns. That’s where the French language came from down there and some of the French infused cuisine. Not really any cheese curds down this way or gravy soaked fries. I’d take Cajun food over the other

Back