GEC #77 Medium Barlow Impressions

Gentlemen, I suggest your next purchase be a new pair of pants. Put them bad boys on and tell the better half just how it's gonna be. You will buy your knives and she will like it! It works, I swear! :cool: :D
Worked for me!

saDWbV5.jpg

Gentlemen, I suggest your next purchase be a new pair of pants. Put them bad boys on and tell the better half just how it's gonna be. You will buy your knives and she will like it! It works, I swear! :cool: :D

My wife quit caring how many guns or knives I buy, or how much I paid for them, a long time ago. Now she just wants to know what she can get for them when I die.

My wife quit caring how many guns or knives I buy, or how much I paid for them, a long time ago. Now she just wants to know what she can get for them when I die.
Just don’t show her how to shoot them :p:D

Ain't that the truth!

I did before I retired, but I kept it in my locker at work.
Same here lol Actually I turned it in with my tactical vest . Although I didn’t retire just changed my profession so I don’t have to dodge bullets anymore and wonder if I’m going to make it home after work on daily basis making sure I don’t have my alarm set to go off in the morning Incase I didn’t .

My first choice was sawcut but now that I have the ironwood in hand I'm glad things worked out the way they did.

I do like those saw cuts, they were at the top of my list. Guess Ill have to deal with getting an ironwood.

My first choice was sawcut but now that I have the ironwood in hand I'm glad things worked out the way they did.

When I was a kid back in the 1950's, saw cut & delrin imitation saw cut Barlows were all I ever remember seeing & carrying. You could buy them at any hardware store, gas station or farm supply place for a couple bucks. So naturally, whenever I see one I feel like I have to add it to my collection. I'm glad I got in on this one, even if it is an edc. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the Barlows with wood, stag, smooth bone or micarta covers, but for me at least, saw cut bone covers just plain belong on a Barlow.

I told myself this Was going to be a safe queen and I’ve failed lol .
I can’t help it and I’ll be carrying it this weekend but in the CK Leather slip . Could not think of a better way to display this beauty . The more I’ve handled and admired it the better it gets. Everything about it has exceeded my expectations.
I’m officially hooked the these 77 Barlow’s and especially this CK knives exclusive from Mike .I can not find anything I don’t like about it.
QvqJovr.jpg

Back