GEC #77 Medium Barlow Impressions

I had them etch it on the liner before they applied the slab. But I think he may have had a lawyer update the rules now.
kUWVvte.jpg

FAKE NEWS!!! :D:D:D:D

Of course not you can't prove a negative. Learned that in math class as a boy.

Looking pretty sharp!

Pq0HYL1.jpg

I'm such an idiot. I've read the description like a dozen times. I kept looking at the picture and trying to see the second blade or blade channel. Maybe it was all the other posts of past knives I got confused on? Anyway... single blade. :D

Edit:
Guess I missed this picture too?
c9f58152-57ed-4c6a-8edf-5c9ab50d9dcb-jpeg.1192049

I’m gonna guess sometime this week or early next based on what GEC allows us to see in their pictures. As much as I’d like to have all 4 options, maybe 5 with ironwood, I’m glad these are limited to one per customer. It won’t keep all, but some greedy flipper paws off. Mine will not be sold, ever! The 77 spear is easily my absolute favorite pattern and unless the 86 has a spear/long pull option, it will likely stay that way.

Both the blackwood and micarta look great! I'm sure the two sawcut bones will also be nice. My last knife purchase was the two Waynorth Lambsfoot knives so I'm champing at the bit for whichever one I end up getting.

If for whatever reason an ironwood is available....shooooot that may be my pick.
Yes, I think I'd go Ironwood... then it's a coin toss between AB and Micarta at this point... assuming there's more than one side of the coin left when I'm up!

Haha, so much speculation and second guessing myself, and they're not even ready! I can't take the pressure! :D

Yes, I think I'd go Ironwood... then it's a coin toss between AB and Micarta at this point... assuming there's more than one side of the coin left when I'm up!

Haha, so much speculation and second guessing myself, and they're not even ready! I can't take the pressure! :D
So true! We haven't even seen the saw cuts yet...:eek:

Back