GEC #77 Medium Barlow Impressions

any one else wish the micarta was un polished? for some reason im really digging it
Micarta is my favorite handle material so for me it's down to AB or micarta. That said it's super easy to un polish it. 600 grit and very light sanding. Clean and then oil.

Unless something goes awry 500 individuals will end up with a barlow. Going to greatly increase my cost and packing time - but as much as I love seeing good customers get a set, I despise seeing flippers get a set.

I have not been informed of the ironwood; but my guess is overrun components got overrun ironwood from days gone by.
I volunteer to help you box those up, all 499 of them.

Last edited:
This is my first time getting a 77 at cost and not going to eBay or the sales forum, so I’m excited for that. I had no clue that you could buy all the cover options you wanted the other times. As awesome as I bet that was- I would no doubt buy all of them and probably be in trouble.

My wife has threatened to file workman's comp as we expect the #77's and BF knives both this month. So, I will take you up on the offer. You come shrink wrap 1000 boxes and you can have your pick of #77's.

Maybe I can help a little by throwing both sawcut options in my box.... :rolleyes:

Looking pretty sharp!

Pq0HYL1.jpg
The mandatory blade etch seems somewhat understated on this run. :rolleyes:

Back