GEC #77 Medium Barlow Impressions

IMG_9738.jpg

Those look rounded in the top pick:rolleyes:
They sure do, but oddly flat in the bottom pic. Not a fan, and I now know exactly what I’m hoping for, but when I get that email I won’t pass on the reserve no matter what’s left.

I'm glad I don't have to figure out the logistics of people choosing based on order of reservation. I can't wrap my head around that. Like how long do people have to make a selection after they get notification... what if they miss that window... how many get a notification at one time... etc...!

why will it be a tough decision - last year, I believe, Mike said a guy/girl should have the opportunity to buy each cover instead of spreading out run to many buyers...has this changed?

To qualify this, I KNOW NOTHING, but if it did change, would if the the opportunity to buy was based on first in to reserve - so the first 50 in can buy 3 or 4 different covers, next 50 have the option to buy 2 or 3 covers, next 50 1 or 2 covers and the last 50 can buy one of the remaining covers...(I need some help with the math on this)

I say this with a bit tongue in cheek and mostly hoping I am included in one of the first 2 groups!! :D

why will it be a tough decision - last year, I believe, Mike said a guy/girl should have the opportunity to buy each cover instead of spreading out run to many buyers...has this changed?

To qualify this, I KNOW NOTHING, but if it did change, would if the the opportunity to buy was based on first in to reserve - so the first 50 in can buy 3 or 4 different covers, next 50 have the option to buy 2 or 3 covers, next 50 1 or 2 covers and the last 50 can buy one of the remaining covers...(I need some help with the math on this)

I say this with a bit tongue in cheek and mostly hoping I am included in one of the first 2 groups!! :D
To be fair, my previous post was also based on knowing nothing! :D

To my knowledge nothing was ever said about how many each person could choose, or how many reservations were accepted, or even how many are being made. What if everyone on the reserve list has to buy all four (or five) covers... problem solved! :D:thumbsup:

Nothing has been said, but I assumed it was one knife each.
I only want one knife, so as long as I get my choice before the hoarders take them all, I'll be happy. :D

Back