GEC GAW

The only Cowboy/man/hand this cityslicker knows personally is this guy, our own @knowtracks!! Dave is known for his tracking abilities, and his bullriding prowess!! If drawn, please send him that big ole knife!!:)

Cowboy.jpg
With apologies to all the other real Cowboys on this Forum!!;)
And a thank you for this great GA!!!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
The only Cowboy/man/hand this cityslicker knows personally is this guy, our own @knowtracks!! Dave is known for his tracking abilities, and his bullriding prowess!! If drawn, please send him that big ole knife!!:)

View attachment 1313188
With apologies to all the other real Cowboys on this Forum!!;)
And a thank you for this great GA!!!:thumbsup:

Don't forget mustache prowess!

Another favorite cowboy of mine is rodeo world champion, stuntman and actor Ben Johnson.

View attachment 1313475

And shown here whittling with fellow cowboy actor Ward Bond.

View attachment 1313476
This was signed by Ben Johnson, although the signature has faded. It was given to my oldest son many years ago by my father-in-law. My son left it behind, and I found it in my garage. It's hanging in my office now. It's a scene from one of my favorites: She Wore a Yellow Ribbon.
4hxicpa.jpg

Real people, not movie stars. I bet Pancho Villa punched a cow or two, and old Gusty could do whatever it took in the 1880s, I am sure.View attachment 1313173 View attachment 1313174 View attachment 1313175
Great pictures :thumbsup:

This was signed by Ben Johnson, although the signature has faded. It was given to my oldest son many years ago by my father-in-law. My son left it behind, and I found it in my garage. It's hanging in my office now. It's a scene from one of my favorites: She Wore a Yellow Ribbon.
4hxicpa.jpg
Nice framed picture. You don't see a lot of those around :thumbsup:

Not an entry but I wanted to say thank you for your generosity and I am enjoying all the cowboy posts :thumbsup: I think you will find hosting GAWs rather addictive :) Here on the Porch, they are also a great way to get to know everyone and it gives you a great platform to interact.

Back