GEC Wishlist

What would you like to see GEC make? I’m mainly talking about something they have not offered before, but if you have something they have done before in mind then tell us anyways.

I would love to see a 66 frame, slant bolsters, 2 blade, and a good looking jiggged bone. I’m basically describing the Bull Winkle, which I would love to have, except I would trade the spear point for a sheepsfoot.

I’m pretty new to traditionals, so I won’t be surprised if someone tells me that they have offered something similar and I have just missed it.

A 48 with single Wharncliffe would be amazing.

I’d also love slightly larger 56 frame with a Wharncliffe as well, a Tidoute/Northfield styled Wharncliffe would actually be my preferred blade shape, it’s a bit lower in height and much more pointed. The Fayette Jack is a favorite of mine, so I’d be curious to see what it’d be like with a 3” blade over a 2.5”. I think the frame would work really well as a 4”, but it is a bit tough to imagine it.

Larger Pemberton style, like 3” closed, clip and Wharncliffe.

A two blade 66, clip and sheep or Wharncliffe.

A 44 with clip and sheep foot. Burlap micarta.

A general run of lamb foot.

Another run of 68 pony jacks.

Another run of 68 white owls.

A cattle knife on the 35 frame, 3 or 4 blades.

A bigger version of the 33 pattern, either 3.5 or 3.75 inches.

A sleeveboard whittler on a reversed 15 frame.

more 2 blade congress #61's with traditional sheepsfoot & clip, NOT the wharncliffe !!! Acrylics preferred...

Back