Got extra Survive! Knives supplies?

Lol. Not trying to be difficult, I just didn't want any of the newer users to think they needed a paid membership to use the thread for WTB WTT and ISO options.

Although supporting the site with a membership is a cool thing to do. And it gets rid of those pesky advertisements :thumbup:

Lol. Not trying to be difficult, I just didn't want any of the newer users to think they needed a paid membership to use the thread for WTB WTT and ISO options.

Although supporting the site with a membership is a cool thing to do. And it gets rid of those pesky advertisements :thumbup:
Nah, you're good... And you were spot on. Thanks for looking out. I think this thread has been needed for a while. It consolidates many of the supplies inquiries into one spot. Of course I'd prefer that people buy from S!K, but if they don't have supplies available... Hopefully this solves it.

Iso of blue and black g10 scales for the 4.1, or maybe the 6...can either buy or trade a set of camo micarta 4.1 scales.

Also still looking for tumbled 6 hardware.

I'm looking for an FDE sheath for my old spec GSO 6. Money or trade for like new Coyote 6 sheath.

I'm looking for an FDE sheath for my old spec GSO 6. Money or trade for like new Coyote 6 sheath.

I think Ellie mentioned that they might have a 6 sheath floating around the shop somewhere. I have no idea what the color is, but it's worth emailing them.

Anyone interested in this skystorm drop loop with ferro rod loop? It will fit the mid size sheath.

Make offer.

If you can't find one in FDE for the 6, I can build a custom for you. I have FDE in stock. I'll need the 6 for custom pressing but it is a solution.

Did Kiah ever use FDE in the S!K series? I've seen Coyote, OD, and Black.

If you can't find one in FDE for the 6, I can build a custom for you. I have FDE in stock. I'll need the 6 for custom pressing but it is a solution.

Did Kiah ever use FDE in the S!K series? I've seen Coyote, OD, and Black.

Yes, I had one for my 5. I liked it much better than coyote. Ellie found a black one laying around. I'll just use it for now. Thanks for the offer.

Possibly WTB 4.7 handles and sheath :D

Wondering if there is a way to buy them before my 4.7 ships to save the nice people at SURVIVE! the hassle and cost of shipping two different packages.

Last edited:
Back