Got extra Survive! Knives supplies?

Ellie works fast, I got the new clip and a lot more! More than words, thank you for the opportunity!

Last edited:
ISO COLOR SCALES FOR GSO 3.5 &4.1

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hello sir. There are some 3.5 scales on the Survive! website, not sure about the 4.1 but you might check. Also, as a registered user only, you won't be able to PM, although I think you can get 'visitor' messages on your profile page, or leave a visitor message for another member on their profile page. Good luck!

Tinbanger said:
Ellie works fast, I got the new clip and a lot more! More than words, thank you for the opportunity!

That was awesome!!!!

Still looking for a set of replacement scales for an EDC 4 Elmax. No orange or OD. But otherwise I'm open (black, red, camo). If you've got a spare set to sell (or would like to trade for my orange), please contact me at: jrn5070 at gmail dot com. Thanks for looking!

Knifewing

Any 3.5 or 4.1 scales out there? Would like extra hardware to

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Somebody sell me some orange scales for my 3.5! Please. I still have bone linen and green canvas ones for trade!

Looking for 4.1 scales in orange and bone linen. PM me. I can trade or buy outright.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Tan canvas N-2 and red linen new spec 5.1, for trade, specifically orange g-10, would also do black linen on the 5.1
3ce4ee2fb882de8d4568030111b8dd81.jpg

Thought I'd go fishing again. I'm looking for a used decent condition sagewood 4.1 sheath. Can't drop the cash on a new one quite yet, still have my fingers crossed for a 2.7.

Back