Great Movie Knives

Screen shot? Or at least describe the specific part of the movie so we won't have to watch the whole movie again.

I spelled the movie wrong it's "This Means War." I've been searching high and low for a screen shot online. However I was unable to find one. The scene is the one where the two agents are showing each other the picture of the girl on their laptops. The trailer actually doesnt show the knife in the papers as the movie does. Any help from anyone would be awesome.

I spelled the movie wrong it's "This Means War." I've been searching high and low for a screen shot online. However I was unable to find one. The scene is the one where the two agents are showing each other the picture of the girl on their laptops. The trailer actually doesnt show the knife in the papers as the movie does. Any help from anyone would be awesome.

Yeh, I know about the movie. I actually have it on my hard drive. I just find the thought of going through the whole thing, very unpleasant.

There is a new movie trailer on TV for "Bullet to the head" and they show the main character that Stallone plays fireing open a RED Microtech Halo 5 with tanto point.

here is a link to the TV trailer. I would put it on 720p and watch him to fire it open at 19seconds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lc0gh2edjU

if you look around youtube for the #2 theater trailer you can find him stabbing a guy with this knife.

I ended up taking a little time to put together a picture of it before posting
20r4uwh.jpg

There is a new movie trailer on TV for "Bullet to the head" and they show the main character that Stallone plays fireing open a RED Microtech Halo 5 with tanto point.

here is a link to the TV trailer. I would put it on 720p and watch him to fire it open at 19seconds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lc0gh2edjU

if you look around youtube for the #2 theater trailer you can find him stabbing a guy with this knife.

I ended up taking a little time to put together a picture of it before posting
20r4uwh.jpg

Cool I just saw that trailer to day I was wondering what knife that was thanks man

The lockback knife used by Charles Morse (Anthony Hopkins) in the movie The Edge. Knifemaker Brian Lyttle made it for the movie, but he makes that model different now - with screw construction. Easier to take apart & clean.

I swear I'd trade almost every knife I have for one of those.

~Chris

+1! Love that very functional and practical design.

Here are a few screenshots from Dredd ( I love the movie ). A Boker of some sort, and I think a Cold Steel.
111Dredd.png

Dredd.png

11Dredd.png

Looks like a CRKT M16 with clip configured for tip down carry. The other one does look like a Cold Steel Double Agent.

111Dredd.png

image-cpf-crkt-m16-13sf.jpg

I think most of the blades that thrilled me as a kid have already been mentioned. But here's a short list of my favorites anyway...

-All four Rambo knives

-Billy's machete from ptedator

-Crocodile Dundies Bowie

-Cobra knife

-Conans atlantien sword

-all of the LOTR swords

-SOG vietnam bowie from Terminator 2

-Gerber Mark II used by Bishop in Aliens

-oh yeah ^ can't forget about Chavez's throwing knives and ring gaurd bowie from Young Guns.

I'm forgeting some for sure, but those are some of the blades that helped to make me a knife nut growing up. :)

seems that whatever lists it cant leave out stallone's movies. eg rambo, expendables, cobra.... maybe he is into knife collecting and appreciation and as actor, director and producer for his movies he has a big say on the knife designs in his movies.. salute to him!

aliens Bishop's knife.....whats it?

[video=youtube;K3y5GSznNfI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3y5GSznNfI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

never stop enjoying this one.

[video=youtube;anEuw8F8cpE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anEuw8F8cpE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

the pioneer of scuba diving... the legendary Jacques Cousteau. ... what knife would he use in his dives?

Last edited:
seems that whatever lists it cant leave out stallone's movies. eg rambo, expendables, cobra.... maybe he is into knife collecting and appreciation and as actor, director and producer for his movies he has a big say on the knife designs in his movies.. salute to him!

No salute! He's a big anti gunner and a hypocrite. Decides it's ok to confiscate guns from law abiding citizens, but he has his own CCW. I won't go to his movies.

Back