Great Movie Knives

[video=youtube;UvZTPfPMYNA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvZTPfPMYNA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Liam Neeson THE GREY ... the glass bottles are way cooler than the knife though.

Watching the movie Red ( I know its been covered ). I thought really briefly I saw an Emerson Horseman flashed.

Ill try and get a screenshot of this too, but in Transporter 1, Statham has some kind of switcblade he uses.

It looked a little too big to be a horseman. There a picture of it on page 6.

Not in that area. When Bruce`s character is at the airport and when they get shot at from the helicopter. That guy Bruce neets pulls a knife on him when he pulls a gun.

red13.jpg

red14.jpg

red15.jpg

CQC-8 or super CQC-8?

Not a movie, but there is a British mini series on Netflix called Jekyll which is a modern take on Jekyll and Hyde. in one of the first episodes a young thug pulls an Opinel on the main character. Looks to be a number 8.

Italian Auto in "Se7en"
1f028af81fe961ef288d6aed6cfe2e07.jpg

OTF in Return of the Living Dead.
3b5844bd44f622958b11cabd35acaa08.jpg

Unknown Fixed Blade in Tremors.
9b789adb0bf74df7af6ec768baa28d7f.png

Schrade Trapper in Silence of the Lambs
2e62c7087a76feb286aa4a25e5aca0a6.jpg

There are two knives I like. The knife John Voight uses in the Deliverance and a wicked looking knife used in the movie Ravenous. I'll try to dig up some pics.

Most of the ones I have liked has already been mentioned in this thread. I would like to add the spear of Prince Nuada from Hellboy 2 The Golden Army.

hellboy_spear_2.jpg

In 24 Season 1, Jack finds a Microtech on someone. "This is a Microtech Halo! Why does a businessman have this!" Ends up killing the guy a couple minutes later. I miss that show

In 24 Season 1, Jack finds a Microtech on someone. "This is a Microtech Halo! Why does a businessman have this!" Ends up killing the guy a couple minutes later. I miss that show

I did't watch when they were originally on, but I've been watching lately. Great show so far. Season 3 is lame, but I think 5 is suppose to be the best so I'll muscle through.

Back