Great Movie Knives

A Latin Machete in the Max Payne movie

DBIqpmv.png

tVb5rGL.png

sJpZa8A.png

This is a great movie (Warriors of the rainbow) and a beautiful knife. More of a machete or sword, perhaps... I don't know if these are true traditionals or were made specially for the movie. Anyway, beautiful (and certainly very efficient) blade. The beheaded guy lying on the ground agrees.
a7hodSJ.jpg

Last edited:
And let's not forget Rob Roy. Or how a humble knife wins over a sword (this is a Sgian Dubh. Lots are produced as folkloric items but are still usable knives. That's a reason why this one was probably not made specially for the movie). "Nobody moves... or I cut his thrrroat". The villain has no doubt about it. Great movie with great actors at their best. Love Rob Roy's plaid, too.
PGPHyjb.jpg

Last edited:
And while I am at it, from the same movie, this is as classic as it gets. Swords only, sorry. Shows off that a small, fast, nasty guy can outdo a big, strong man. Shows off, also, that it is not over until it is finished.

Last edited:
and that's the absolute last way
anyone would wanna go...
scene was from the classic 70' s film - the wild geese

I was rewatching another old one again.This time,it was Highlander and the villain's blade in the film is a takedown sword....

UcDRJ1O.png

XWKVFMO.png

GTHq802.png

gK37Erf.png

mHvowlr.png

0509SKZ.png

I was rewatching another old one again.This time,it was Highlander and the villain's blade in the film is a takedown sword....
XWKVFMO.png

WHAT?!?!?!? No full tang? Sure that's what got him killed.... that's amateuris at best....

8F3UoXj.jpg

Not my photo. Image is courtesy of drbeckknives.com. For me, the Tracker Knife from The Hunted is an awesome blade. It’s like a Bowie knife that enrolled with a Fighting Knife degree and got a minor in Multitool in its second year.

My Dad’s got a tracker knife replicated by a local smith. Not sure of the steel, but it’s most likely spring steel or 5160. I’ll try to share some pics soon.

8F3UoXj.jpg

Not my photo. Image is courtesy of drbeckknives.com. For me, the Tracker Knife from The Hunted is an awesome blade. It’s like a Bowie knife that enrolled with a Fighting Knife degree and got a minor in Multitool in its second year.

My Dad’s got a tracker knife replicated by a local smith. Not sure of the steel, but it’s most likely spring steel or 5160. I’ll try to share some pics soon.
Wow, that's a nice looking one. Much cooler then the TOPS one

Another old flick.In the film,Inspector Clouseau is believed to be assassinated and Cato converts his apartment to a brothel.All to his surprise and threatens to arrest everyone.

pdJzlKO.png

T46S2ln.png

Back