Green Para2's are back

Received my perfect specimen today. Sharp, centered, no blade play, and a cool shade of green G-10. It'll get smoother in a short while.

a8fa5992-1d81-432d-b76d-550d12655851_zps9f15a245.jpg

4ca7ab46-27dc-438b-94aa-f3db99906a08_zps3313cdd6.jpg

f3490aea-d413-40f3-92ec-b7f24d6e204e_zpsaf3d1264.jpg

e6a80361-ed4d-49da-8b63-7775f92d254f_zpsbd7620e6.jpg

What would you all think of a Para2 with an AXIS lock?

I have one already, it's called a Manix 2.

Actually I like the compression lock just fine, and I like the BBL too. If I had to choose one lock vs. the other, I would probably pick the compression lock. If I had to choose one knife, I would pick the Para2, no matter which lock it had. But I don't have to choose so I own both of them.

Jealous to say the least off all these beauties. Wish I coulda snagged one. Maybe another run. Hopefully these sprint runs show Spyderco and the knife companies to make more of these. They'd definitely profit immensely. Id rather my money go to Sal and Spyderco than to a seller on the secondary market. Enjoy your knives in this sick steel! Hope they get put to good use and aren't safe queens. They deserve the use.

Super weird first post KnyfeGy. Would this figurative axis lock para 2 also be a green CTS 204P knifeworks exclusive?

Agree that this combination of design (ergonomics), fit and finish, and blade steel make this knife an incredible edc for my purposes.
Strong, light,comfortable to use.

I know I'm the oddball here, but I think that a Para2 with an axis lock would be the perfect knife. Obviously, this wouldn't be a Para2, per se, and I know it would never happen, but I'm a huge fan of the axis lock, and a huge fan of the ergonomics of the Para2. The compression lock is pretty slick (my second favorite locking mechanism), but for me, an axis lock on a para2 would be sweeeeeeeeet:D

I know I'm the oddball here, but I think that a Para2 with an axis lock would be the perfect knife. Obviously, this wouldn't be a Para2, per se, and I know it would never happen, but I'm a huge fan of the axis lock, and a huge fan of the ergonomics of the Para2. The compression lock is pretty slick (my second favorite locking mechanism), but for me, an axis lock on a para2 would be sweeeeeeeeet:D

Well, I'm a big fan of the para platform. I have 2 paras and maybe 6 para 2's. I also like that there's no spring to fail on the comp lock.

Back