Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Thanks.
I was going to get out my indian clubs today, but it was a rainy 40 degrees.
I also have been trying to crouch a bit recently. Hard to believe I used to do 100 six-count squat-thrusts in twelve minutes. Step one for my legs is probably walking my old 45-minute loop again.

Terrible how fast it happens isn't it Jer?! I had some physio gym classes at the local hospital last year, after the first one I could barely walk! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

My assortment of Lambs Foots so far:

NB0iAjk.jpg

My assortment of Lambs Foots so far:

NB0iAjk.jpg

Wow Barry, what a great collection, have to see if we can get you some nice stag :) :thumbsup:

I imagine that will be an impressive photo, Jack. I very much look forward to seeing it.

Thanks Dylan, but while the knives might be impressive, I'm not sure my photo will! o_O I might have to stand on a step-ladder or something! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

I’m in Jack! :D Here’s my Ironwood family basking in the sunshine! :D

47682419592_35dc4faf3f_b_d.jpg

Great Ironwood collection Ron :) I know you have more Lambsfoot knives than that though :thumbsup:

Like this pic a lot! :) :thumbsup:

^ what he said. My entry has been edited, also :D Golly, #1000 went by in a flash, didn't it :thumbsup: :eek:
OG

Thanks OG! :D :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack Black... "I'm In"
My collection isn't large, but it's MIGHTY!

Thanks John, definitely a quality collection my friend :) :thumbsup:

Sorry to see that your "paradise" was a victim of "progress", Dave, but your pic of what you're moving too makes me think that you shouldn't grieve TOO long! :eek::thumbsup::cool:;) Real estate development seems to be a perpetual game of "leapfrog" with people jumping over one another to get "the best spots". :confused:
GT I already signed up for the walking track which will be a godsend in the winter. :thumbsup::D https://www.slsfamilysportscentre.com/facilities

Wow Barry, what a great collection, have to see if we can get you some nice stag :) :thumbsup:

Oh! Yes please!!!! :D:D:D

Charlie helped me with many that you see, after much begging and groveling he let me aquire a few from his duplicates. Also very dear to me is the African RW gifted by a very generous and intelligent fellow here on the GOTLF thread! I've been carrying it daily and feel I am truly blessed with friends here on the porch. :):):):):)

Last edited:
Thanks Dylan, but while the knives might be impressive, I'm not sure my photo will! o_O I might have to stand on a step-ladder or something! :eek: :D

That thought certainly crossed my mind, hence why it will be a most impressive picture. I think seeing your collection elicits as much excitement from me as the giveaway!

Dang! We bolted right past 1,000..

Jack Black Jack Black - Congratulations Jack on the finest thread of all of em and congrats to everyone else as well! Like John said above, I was beginning to wonder if the thread was gonna accelerate beyond my ability to catch up. Jack I can't WAIT to feast my eyes on your collection. Good luck with that!!!!! Absolutely wonderful group pics you all have posted!!
Please count me in

IMG_1788.jpeg

Back