Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Best Break-up Song Ever, OG!! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup: But how is the video related to the lyrics?? I'm not always good at making connections! :(
Glad you all enjoyed the trip, and thanks for the memorable pics, OG!! :):thumbsup::thumbsup:
- GT
I don't know about the connection - not very esoteric. I just thought that Jack and others across the pond might enjoy seeing "days gone by".
After all, The Times, They Are A Changin' :rolleyes:
Thank you for the kind words about the trip.
@5K Qs I can do emergency substitute teaching after this semester. I'm a year and a half away!
For awhile now I've been wanting to say something about the perseverance you've shown in achieving your goals. As you are aware overcoming the difficulties will be worth it in the long run. So, I'll say it now - GRATS and Way To Go :thumbsup:, Taylor - you da' man!
Just keep your eye on the light at the end of the tunnel and make sure it's not a train coming your way :eek: (sorry, couldn't resist)
Again, WAY TO GO !!
OG

The posts quoted below come from the weekend, when the temperature in my neighborhood neared 80˚ F. So most of the knives I single out below are AC models, since air conditioners may soon be helpful. ;) (The high temperature on Monday was only 50˚, though :(.)

:D:D:thumbsup: Good one, HAL, er, Vince!

I currently just have the Angry Ram pin/badge in it, but I've enjoyed reading about the uses other Guardians have for their tins. :thumbsup::cool: I'll probably soon move other knife-related keepsakes (coins, button spanners, etc.) into it to create a treasure chest. ;)

Grand canyon and psychedelic patina on the mark side of your AC, @Travman, and the pile side stag is a rough and ready contrast! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Very cool, David! :cool::cool::thumbsup: These carvings (on a much smaller scale) look like they'd be a whittling project that would fit my primitive skills. :thumbsup:;)

I'm a sucker for dog/knife pics, and your photos of Lazy Daisy are superb, Mark! :D:thumbsup::thumbsup: I'm amazed at how much our dogs sleep! :eek:

Best Break-up Song Ever, OG!! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup: But how is the video related to the lyrics?? I'm not always good at making connections! :(

Amazingly Compelling AC, Dwight!! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great shot of your AC, Ron! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: Do you have a pile side photo handy?

Thanks for the video, and congrats again on your K'roo, Joshua! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Unforgettable flame-like colors on your AC, Dylan!! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: Hope your wilderness outing is wondrously wild and wholesomely wise! ;)

Congrats, Taylor, on making the adjustments and successfully wrapping up your first semester back! :):thumbsup::cool: Do you have a lot of school to complete, or are you close to your goal?

Didn't know dire wolves enjoyed sea food! :eek:;) Fantastic shot of your ironwood, John! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

One of my favorite pics of your AC, Vince! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: (You have many I really like. ;))

Glad you all enjoyed the trip, and thanks for the memorable pics, OG!! :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Man Jack with me all week:
View attachment 1132304

- GT

Thank you, GT! I am enjoying the K'roo. I've got it with me today, along with my 2019 Guardian.

fullsizeoutput_2e15.jpeg 9551B2A6-03B9-459B-A117-A460CDCF0EC3.jpg

Good news, I lost an old cherry tree to spring snow it sucked.
That would be a tough one to lose...beautiful trees. I don't see any broken branches, the wind has blown off the remaining snow. Some of the pine and junipers may have suffered broken/split branches but won't be able to tell for a few days.
Thanks Jack!

I took a six week camping trip a few years ago and made a loop down through Big Bend clockwise up and around through Crested Butte. The temperature span ranged from 96°F to -27°F. What a fine country we live in.

Thank you GT. Man Jack is killer!

+1 Yes they have been in the "stuff" and are still in it. Hope all is well Dennis

View attachment 1132365
Mother Nature can be fickle, especially this time of year. Crested Butte is a wonderful place to visit, great vistas. Great photo as usual.
Brought out the Totem for the first time since moving. :)
View attachment 1132402
Good to have you back active and Dave!
Thank you, GT! I am enjoying the K'roo. I've got it with me today, along with my 2019 Guardian.

View attachment 1132404 View attachment 1132405
Great knives Joshua, enjoy them.

Such a fantastic knife!

Thanks Taylor :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning.
Again with the Guardians "19"!!!:):thumbsup:

10ql1j7.jpg

Good Morning Guardians

Good morning, Guardians!
0dYVlAE.jpg

Things go better with coffee.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVE!!!! dc50 dc50
46943393135_64d8284314_h.jpg

Great pics guys :) :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians from the wacky weather state of Colorado! Last night and through this morning the snow gods descended on my area and dropped 8-10 inches of the heavy white stuff.
The first photo is basically the same as the one posted in 21625 taken about a half hour ago. The second shows the droop on my maple tree, it's not broken yet, hope it survives this storm.
IMG_1137.JPG

IMG_1138.JPG

Blimey Preston, that seems like one heck of a snow dump for May! :eek: Fantastic pics though :thumbsup:

I currently just have the Angry Ram pin/badge in it, but I've enjoyed reading about the uses other Guardians have for their tins. :thumbsup::cool: I'll probably soon move other knife-related keepsakes (coins, button spanners, etc.) into it to create a treasure chest. ;)

Man Jack with me all week:
View attachment 1132304

- GT

Nice idea GT, and a nice pic of your Man Jack :) :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind replies, Jack. :)
I try to keep fit, but it seems to take more and more time each day to keep fewer and fewer body parts operating as intended! :eek:
Good to see your "former" ironwood! ;):thumbsup::cool:

Majestic bolster stamp, Jack! :cool::cool::thumbsup: (Perhaps too majestic for a former working stiff like me! :p)

I know what you mean my friend! :D Thank you :) :thumbsup:

Yes, Taylor, thanks...I went out about 30 minutes ago and shook of what I could reach with the rake, I didn't see any broken branches, sun is trying to come out but the wind is picking up. I think it will be OK.

I hope Dennis @mitch4ging is doing well. His area has had tornadoes and lots of rain causing flooding. Power outages abound there. I know he said that he was preparing for the storms forecasted so he may just not have power.

That's good to hear Preston, hope Dennis is doing OK :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack!

I took a six week camping trip a few years ago and made a loop down through Big Bend clockwise up and around through Crested Butte. The temperature span ranged from 96°F to -27°F. What a fine country we live in.

Thank you GT. Man Jack is killer!

+1 Yes they have been in the "stuff" and are still in it. Hope all is well Dennis

View attachment 1132365

That's an incredible temperature variation! :eek: Cool pic Dwight :cool: :thumbsup:

I don't know about the connection - not very esoteric. I just thought that Jack and others across the pond might enjoy seeing "days gone by".
After all, The Times, They Are A Changin' :rolleyes:
Thank you for the kind words about the trip.

I enjoyed it a lot OG :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1132404 View attachment 1132405

Great stuff Joshua :) :thumbsup:

Blimey Preston, that seems like one heck of a snow dump for May! :eek: Fantastic pics though :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack, yes it is! The records are recorded at the airport and other National Weather facilities for Colorado. As Dave dc50 dc50 stated there can be snow and lots of it in the high country of the Rocky Mountains. For the High Plains, where I live, this amount is unusual this late in May.

Morning Guardians from the wacky weather state of Colorado! Last night and through this morning the snow gods descended on my area and dropped 8-10 inches of the heavy white stuff.
The first photo is basically the same as the one posted in 21625 taken about a half hour ago. The second shows the droop on my maple tree, it's not broken yet, hope it survives this storm.
IMG_1137.JPG

IMG_1138.JPG
It is late May. When does winter end in your neck of the woods?

Evening Guardians (as it is here now), hope everyone is having a good day :) Nothing much to report from Huddersfield, but the weather was good, and I got a couple of pints ;)

AW Stag Damascus LF 6-9.JPG

The railway station seems to have acquired a pair of resident ducks :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

IMG_8833SC.JPG

IMG_8838S.JPG

IMG_8844S.JPG

IMG_8849S.JPG

(Imgur doesn't appear to be working at the moment :( )

That would be a tough one to lose...beautiful trees. I don't see any broken branches, the wind has blown off the remaining snow. Some of the pine and junipers may have suffered broken/split branches but won't be able to tell for a few days.

Mother Nature can be fickle, especially this time of year. Crested Butte is a wonderful place to visit, great vistas. Great photo as usual.

Good to have you back active and Dave!

Great knives Joshua, enjoy them.

Thanks Taylor :) :thumbsup:

Great pics guys :) :thumbsup:

Nice idea GT, and a nice pic of your Man Jack :) :thumbsup:

I know what you mean my friend! :D Thank you :) :thumbsup:

That's good to hear Preston, hope Dennis is doing OK :thumbsup:

That's an incredible temperature variation! :eek: Cool pic Dwight :cool: :thumbsup:

I enjoyed it a lot OG :) :thumbsup:

Great stuff Joshua :) :thumbsup:

Much obliged, Preston and Jack!

Evening Guardians (as it is here now), hope everyone is having a good day :) Nothing much to report from Huddersfield, but the weather was good, and I got a couple of pints ;)

View attachment 1132438

The railway station seems to have acquired a pair of resident ducks :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

View attachment 1132442

View attachment 1132443

View attachment 1132445

View attachment 1132444

(Imgur doesn't appear to be working at the moment :( )
Isn't it funny how ducks and young people sit anywhere they like :p

Thanks Jack, yes it is! The records are recorded at the airport and other National Weather facilities for Colorado. As Dave dc50 dc50 stated there can be snow and lots of it in the high country of the Rocky Mountains. For the High Plains, where I live, this amount is unusual this late in May.
Sad to say there may be more headed your way :( The skies are gray here today and look like they're tying to back up into another storm. I've even had to turn the furnace back on! Hope I'm wrong, but it looks like you may need to get ready to hunker down some more :oops:
Mean time, here's a pic I took while I was up the road. Hope it doesn't sound too egotistical, but I kinda like this one :rolleyes:
M6q9TRA.jpg

OG

Sad to say there may be more headed your way :( The skies are gray here today and look like they're tying to back up into another storm. I've even had to turn the furnace back on! Hope I'm wrong, but it looks like you may need get ready to hunker down some more :oops:
Mean time, here's a pic I took while I was up the road. Hope it doesn't sound too egotistical, but I kinda like this one :rolleyes:
M6q9TRA.jpg

OG
OG the lines of your ironwood run the same as that knarl :thumbsup::cool:

Back