Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I conspired to engineer the return of the Sunday Sausage Sandwich! :D

HRl8Qst.jpg

Though it actually wasn't any better than the lousy coffee they serve at the Armouries unfortunately :rolleyes:

After spending some time with WDJ WDJ , as he headed back across the Pennines, I walked back into town, and called in for a pint and some lunch at a trendy Leeds bar :rolleyes:

XcGpNti.jpg

nPlvksX.jpg

I'm just having a cup of tea and catching up here, then I have emails to deal with, and some more packaging :thumbsup:
Awesome!!! Thanks for bringing the food back to the thread. It all looks so yummy. Glad you had a good morning.

Thank you very much Jack for the hand delivery of my beautiful new barlow (partly out of necessity due to the new UK knife laws that have recently come to pass). It was a pleasure to meet you. The knife is wonderful, and for everyone waiting for theirs to cross the 'pond' you are in for a treat - it will be with the wait. IMG_20190616_153358-1008x448.jpg

Awesome!!! Thanks for bringing the food back to the thread. It all looks so yummy. Glad you had a good morning.

Thanks John, I have to say that I've had much better sausage sandwiches, but the rest of it was pretty tasty :) Leeds city centre is kind of nice on a Sunday morning, as it's very quiet compared to normal, and I enjoyed the walk along the river to the Royal Armouries, and meeting WDJ WDJ of course. The sun even came out (though it is raining again now) :) :thumbsup:

Thank you very much Jack for the hand delivery of my beautiful new barlow (partly out of necessity due to the new UK knife laws that have recently come to pass). It was a pleasure to meet you. The knife is wonderful, and for everyone waiting for theirs to cross the 'pond' you are in for a treat - it will be worth the wait. View attachment 1145751

A pleasure my friend, it was very nice to meet you :) I'm glad you like your new Hartshead Barlow :) :thumbsup:

Looking forward to posting photos once I am home if I am lucky enough that my knives make it back to me. ;)
Looking forward to the posts and pictures of your knives and your travels. Hope the travel is smoot
Worth not with! Bloody predictive text without my reading glasses!
Ha, one member of a forum I'm on has "Dear Auto-correct, I'm tired of all your shirt":D
Do wish you all a good Sunday, especially all dads...
IMG_1185.JPG

I usually have a wait of 4 to 6 weeks to NZ for a parcel- most take around 3 to 4 weeks but I try to switch off the worry until 4 to 5 weeks.

This Thread is insane the speed it goes. I tip my hat to the fine gentleman who continuously quote and keep up with the everyday posts.
I know that Jack is super busy with the Lambfoot knife orders and with the continuous visits to A Wright’s etc.

A great big thank you to Jack, and also the guys who help maintain this fast growing Thread.

I am now Waiting in the Airport @ Amsterdam- goodbye to a massive holiday Sue and I have just experienced, goodbye to Jack once again ( I felt so sad turning away from Jack again at York Train Station knowing it would be quite some some till we meet again - of which I am sure we will with Sues family connections in England).

Really looking forward to the next 29 Hours Flying :(
I have my knives wrapped up in Paper and taped up with notes to Customs officials if they X-ray my bag and have concerns.

Always I have left a note to Customs explaining that I am aware of the Country’s that I am travelling through and too - that these knives comply with all these Countries laws being single edged , none are Lockback and no Ivory etc, I also say that if they would care to speak to me at the Airport stops I would be only too glad to speak to them - supplying my mobile phone number as well.

At times My bag has been inspected by Customs whom have left a note with no negative outcomes.

I remember leaving North Dakota Airport once and my bag was several pounds over weight - so I pulled my bag aside with Paul Hilborn there and was handing over these handfuls of knives lol - The Airport guy was standing there taking it all in with a look of surprise on his face lol. No problem there either. :D I guess as long as we stick to the rules!
Looking forward to posting photos once I am home if I am lucky enough that my knives make it back to me. ;)
Continued safe journey with all treasure returned upon arrival, Duncan.

@Fodderwing Nice one, Dwight.

Jack Black Jack Black Hope you have enjoyed your day, Jack. Oh That Barlow.

WDJ WDJ Man that looks great, congratulations.

Old Engineer Old Engineer Harry, that Lamb is Primo.

Good Morning Guardians and Happy Fathers’ Day.

No updates on the Barlow package, but then I turned on the telly and saw a fierce debate going on as to whether or not my Barlow Package should Exit the UK.:)
44B84144-453E-4778-9DD3-E9896E1539C4.jpeg

But until then...
1F63F933-DE0E-4883-9380-BEA23CAB1D4B.jpeg

I carry a Lambfoot bladed piece on a regular basis .
Happy Father's Day my friends .

Harry

Classy Lambsfoot Harry :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the posts and pictures of your knives and your travels. Hope the travel is smoot

Ha, one member of a forum I'm on has "Dear Auto-correct, I'm tired of all your shirt":D
IMG_1185.JPG

LOL!:D Great pic Preston, hope you're having a great day :) :thumbsup:

Sunday Morning Coming Down. :cool:
View attachment 1145759

No updates on the Barlow package, but then I turned on the telly and saw a fierce debate going on as to whether or not my Barlow Package should Exit the UK.:)
View attachment 1145836

But until then...
View attachment 1145847

Thanks Harvey :) LOL! :D Beautiful pic of that lovely Lambsfoot :) :thumbsup:

Thank you very much Jack for the hand delivery of my beautiful new barlow (partly out of necessity due to the new UK knife laws that have recently come to pass). It was a pleasure to meet you. The knife is wonderful, and for everyone waiting for theirs to cross the 'pond' you are in for a treat - it will be with the wait. View attachment 1145751
Still on pins and needles :rolleyes: Thanks for the pic :thumbsup:

Good Morning everyone. Hope everyone has/had a great Sunday :D
OG

zbEFnnD.jpg

I carry a Lambfoot bladed piece on a regular basis .
Happy Father's Day my friends .

Harry

IMG_1185.JPG

Sunday Morning Coming Down. :cool:
View attachment 1145759

Continued safe journey with all treasure returned upon arrival, Duncan.

@Fodderwing Nice one, Dwight.

View attachment 1145836

But until then...
View attachment 1145847

Another pic from my stroll along the River Aire this morning :thumbsup:

R86xuP8.jpg
Great pics, guys - well done :cool:

Back