Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

You've a good eye Jack yes it is. An IJ-36 (or 38) in .177. Cold War era of course.

Great shots! The stag is just like I've seen on U.S made knives. Very pleasing to the eye. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that Dave. You'll just have to go the pub. Or the ice cream parlour. Or the pizza place...

I've no use for one whatsoever but that marlin spike is fantastic! :cool::thumbsup:

Just listening to the rain and the hail.
neBwSAv.jpg

Thanks mate, one of them's not bad! :D I've no use for a marlin spike that my large c***p knife collection couldn't handle, but I did think it was kind of cool (like I do with all the other old junk I bring home :eek:) :D :thumbsup:

Strange weather we're having at the moment :rolleyes: Nice pic David :thumbsup:

That's a very unusual drinking vessel Vince, makes for a cool pic :) :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, one of them's not bad! :D I've no use for a marlin spike that my large c***p knife collection couldn't handle, but I did think it was kind of cool (like I do with all the other old junk I bring home :eek:) :D :thumbsup:

Strange weather we're having at the moment :rolleyes: Nice pic David :thumbsup:

Aye but it's still spring really so I guess anything can happen. :confused:
All old junk is cool. It's the new junk that's crap. :D

Sir Thomas Moore, after Holbein. Author of Utopia and Catholic saint.

Thanks, guys. It's Thomas More (Saint or Sir, depending on whom you ask).

Cheers!

Whew! All caught up after taking several days off from the forum while traveling to attend a relative’s graduation. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed seeing the fantastic pictures of the Hartshead Barlows as they are arriving. Thank you all for sharing!

I’m checking my PO Box daily in anticipation of being able to share my own. :) In the mean time, it feels really good to have a lambsfoot in my pocket again after forgoing it for air travel.

Did I miss some excitement around here today?

@waynorth: Charlie you might want to take your address picture off of the internet. Remember the whole world can see this thread.

Good point Dave, I see Charlie has edited his post, but the pic you refer too is still attached :eek: :thumbsup:
@Dschal , you can edit the quote of Charlie's attachment in your quoted post.
(I hope that makes sense, my brain is fried this afternoon)
Nice to see you back Dave :) Yes, prices here are shocking! o_O :thumbsdown:
Come to Austin, and I can find you a couple breakfast tacos and a bottomless cup of coffee for under $10. Also, I think it's in the Texas Constitution that all iced tea comes with free refills. It's not officially summer yet, and the thermometer read 106 this afternoon, so iced tea is a necessity.

I'm enjoying seeing all the Hartsheads; it's making my anticipation grow. Mine has decided to hang out in Chicago for a few days. o_O

This big package showed up today. I was amazed at all the generosity that was inside, it went a long way to brightening my mood. I thank you, Jack, for the personal touches that dwarf even the impressiveness of the knife. You are a truly fine person! I love the little robot and will enjoy the treats as soon as my other son comes home to enjoy them with me.

Jammie Dodgers, only the best, yum!

Russell

E14D9A9B-8AB1-4F8C-AAE8-476EE37D05E2.jpeg

Back