Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Thanks a lot Mark, another posted this morning, I hope Dennis doesn't miss them! o_O :D :thumbsup:

Smashing flock my friend :) :thumbsup:
Thanks, Jack!:thumbsup:

Good morning guardians! I gave this one a good rub down last night to take off some of the excess dye that was coloring my fingers. Happy to report it looks pretty good by the morning light!
4HRJAoQ.jpg

That's an awesome lineup, Mark!
Great pic @akaMatt ! Thank you sir!

Fantastic Four Mark. That stag is just heavenly!

Morning (afternoon) AllView attachment 1159943
Thanks Dwight, love that photo of your AC.:thumbsup:

Mark, I love the way your photo came out, kind of Harrowsmith natural.:)
Thanks, Dave! A stroke of luck.;)

Still learning how to properly use this site. Beautiful collection of fine lambsfoot knives.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good Morning fellow Guardians! :D
View attachment 1159944
Morning, Dave!:thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians
Nice, John!:cool:

Good morning, Guardians!
yBXjzfc.jpg

It's Friday!
Great pic, Vince.:thumbsup:

Thanks Mark! That’s a beautiful group of Lambs! :)

Good morning Dwight! Beautiful wood! :)

Thanks for the compliment Preston! Beautiful Stag Hartshead my friend! :)

Good morning Guardians! :) There’s so many beautiful photos and Lambsfoot content I could quote the entire thread! :thumbsup: We are truly fortunate to have Jack Black Jack Black and @waynorth working behind the scenes to bring these beautiful knives to us! Jack and Charlie, you have my deepest appreciation gentlemen! :D

48265039671_647e80c0a4_b_d.jpg
Thanks, Ron. Your Ebony looks delicious!:)

I took my new arrival for a drink in a couple of neighbourhood bars (one of which has a roof terrace) :) :thumbsup:

N2avgpE.jpg

35X8CTO.jpg

mw5Tffn.jpg

ZdiJZ32.jpg
Great shots, Jack of a lovely knife. Nice slip too.:thumbsup:

Thank you very much, Jack! It would be much easier if I could keep up!:D

I do love the Big 'Un!
Thanks! The compass is a Stanley of London... it's a real gem!:):thumbsup:

Thanks again, Jack! :cool::thumbsup:

Thank you for the kind words, Matt! :)

Thank you kindly, Dwight!;):thumbsup:

:D:thumbsup::thumbsup: Great responses...very scientific!:p

Gracias Gary, a Great Gift!:cool:

Dandy compass and Lamb photo, Jack! The compass looks well traveled!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's awsome, I look forwad to your Lambsfoot!
I'll be making mine out of 52100 as soon as I get to feeling better!:cool::thumbsup:

I see what you did there, Gary!:D:thumbsup:
Starting out with great looking Lambsfoot is the key!:p

Thanks, Mark! I mess up every now and then and take a good one!:cool::thumbsup:

Let me guess, you had that painted on the side of your van in the 70's?:D:thumbsup:

Congratulations, Jack! Glad they finally made it!:):thumbsup:

Two more great photos of awsome Lambsfoot knives and compasses!:cool::thumbsup: Thank's for posting!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank's for posting the link, Jack!:thumbsup:

Dynamic, Jack! One is silver and the other is gold!:thumbsup:

But what a fine example it is! I would have never noticed the ouchy if you hadn't mentioned it!:cool::thumbsup:

An outstanding photo, Jack!! The compass and knife is a class act!:):thumbsup:

Great Yin-Yang going on there, José!:cool::thumbsup:

Great photo, Bill! Just peachy!:D:thumbsup:

Very nice A/B shot, Trav!:):thumbsup:

And what a Fine Flock it is, Mark! Well photographed!:cool::thumbsup:

No sir, taking it all in! Nice collection!;):thumbsup:

Real nice shot, Matt! Fine sunrise!:cool::thumbsup:

Fantastic photo, Dwight! :eek: Can't wait for fall!:thumbsup:

Beautifully shot, Dave! Always so artistic!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Awsome!:cool::thumbsup:At least you can face up to your veggies!:p:thumbsup:

Another incredible shot, Preston!!
Also loved the mulies the other day!:cool::thumbsup:

Nice, John! Simply elegant!:):thumbsup:

Nice, Vince!! What a way to start the day!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Indeed!!
A terrific shot, Ron!!:eek::thumbsup:

Beautiful!! The background wood really sets off the lamb!:):thumbsup:

Very nice acquisition!:):thumbsup: Hard to beat 'em!:thumbsup:

:eek: I'm glad that one was seen! Incredible colors, Dave!;):thumbsup:

Great way to end the day, Jack! :):thumbsup: As long as they're not mean drunks!:D:thumbsup:

Man you take good photos, Dwight!:):thumbsup:

Great photo, a real hoot!!:cool::thumbsup: Lovely!

With that stag, you have the right to brag!! Nice, Vince!:cool::thumbsup:

A great looker, nice photo Ron!:cool::thumbsup:

A real dandy, Bill! Congratulations!:cool::thumbsup:

Cool, Jack! Handy in case you get a little lost!;):thumbsup: Got one similar I'll post.

Well, you're leaving your mark, Preston!:D Nice photo!!

Such in great condition, Harvey! Beautiful bone!:eek::thumbsup:

Great photo!:eek::thumbsup:
Your going down the rabbit hole now! It really is a great pattern!:thumbsup:

:) Nice photo, John! Wood elfs?:D

A Solid Saturday Selection, Vince!!;):thumbsup:

Hey, a Lego Lamb!:D:thumbsup:
Thanks for inserting a little levity!;)

Great story, Paul!:eek::thumbsup: Congratulations on your "new" Lambsfoot!:cool::thumbsup:

Lovely (Lucky?) Lamb!

Classic! Nice, Taylor!!:):thumbsup:

Another nice setup for youtyour photo, Dylan!:cool::thumbsup:

Awsome, FBC!! Hope you can get some playing or hammerin in!:cool::thumbsup:

:D:thumbsup:! I just had a '63 Dodge pickup with a 318.... and an old Honda 125 endura.:confused::D

Mine today.
Repurposing Jack's tin, I call it my "Jack in the box", for when Life and Lamb are at stake! Or if you're on the Lamb! :Do_O:rolleyes:
WQNUnnW.jpg
Thanks, Dennis.
Nice shot! Is that your Ironwood?:thumbsup::cool:

Thanks chaps! It's definately worth been worth the wait.:thumbsup: It's a real meaty piece of metal isn't it and the stag is fantastic especially when I compare it to previous Wright's stag I have.

Thank you I'm sure you will.:D What a fine family you have there. :thumbsup:

And I didn't even have to put up Canadian Customs.:D

What fantastic shots of old compasses. I don't recall ever seeing any in all the antique shops I've been in.

Or even the squirrels! The greys we have round my house would probably grab it to.:D

A great shot of your ironwood there. :thumbsup: They look a bit like partially machined revolver hammers.

What lovely sunny shots of the ironwood there. :thumbsup:

You are the Grillmeister of the Guardians. :D

Oh my word!! They look like the genuine article! :D And they look mighty fine to! The only pork pies I came across in the whole of Australia were in Victoria Market in Melbourne, but that's years ago now!
Great shot of it.
That's really interesting about the Greek population in Melbourne.

Now all my knives are users, but I like the blade etch on my Barlow so much I'm thinking of excusing it from aggressive patina forming duties.

Welcome!
Thanks, David!:thumbsup:

Always enjoy your pub pics and related narrative David. :cool:

View attachment 1160621
So do I Dwight. Fantastic pic, my friend!

I enjoyed your pics of the stag HHB with a variety of old tools, Jack! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Jack, I haven't used an online Arabic to English translator this much since at least 10 years ago when I was trying to figure out the content of a table made by the 12th century Baghdad mathematician Al-Samawal! :eek::thumbsup:;)

Hearty congratulations, Jack, on those two amazing Waynorth Cutlery lambsfoots! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup: Lambsfoot knives crossing the Atlantic in both directions this month! That jigged bone version has really got a hold on me! :eek::thumbsup::rolleyes:

Thanks for your assistance and advice in getting both the Henderson's and the lambsfoot from York, Jack. :)

The onion tip was interesting, but I'm intrigued by the "hidden" tip about baseball gloves! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

:D:D David, I'm sure you know I made up the business about Lancastrians bearing gifts.
Congrats on picking up, in person, your stag Hartshead lambsfoot Barlow; looks like the handle occupies at least 3 dimensions - desirable feature for stag covers! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Dwight & John, all 3 of us must be great minds with common thoughts, since we all saw the pun potential in that Henderson's and lambsfoot shot. :):thumbsup::cool:
Dwight, that's a splendid photo of your "twin" stag HHBs! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Reality is all relative, FBC. ;) I'm just saying the Blues Bros are not as real as a "real lamb foot knife".:rolleyes: Thanks for noticing the Union Jack grain; your ironwood has even grander grain, although I almost didn't see the "W"! :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Speaking of grand grain, your ironwood lambsfoot is doubly astounding, @Fixall! The parallel grain on the mark side is very distinguished, and the two-tone parabolas on the pile side say, "Party Time!" ;):thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: I hope you can kick that infection very soon.

W:eek:W, what a sensational pair of knives, Russell!! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: Something to cherish and carry with pride for all of you who had the foresight and good fortune to acquire them! :)

Here's a recent pic of Union Jack:
View attachment 1160622

- GT

Your Union jack is very photogenic, GT!:)

Gettin' ready for work in the yard today. Yee-ha!
View attachment 1160630
She sure is pretty, Bill! Nice pic.:thumbsup::cool:

Love that photo, Jack. It looks like the etch on your special file worked HHB is closer to the tip than the others.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looks interesting, Jack; considering a career change?? ;):thumbsup::cool:

Enjoyable ebony. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Phenomenal pair! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Thanks, Mark. :) The Henderson's is OK, but I seem to want a little more "kick" to my seasonings in my old age. :rolleyes:
Quality shot of your lambsfoot quartet! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: If you ever have the time and inclination, I'd like to see a compare/contrast of the 2 ebony knives on the ends of your display. ;)

Another shot of Union Jack on vacation last summer:
View attachment 1160876

- GT
Thanks, Gary. :):thumbsup: I find my taste buds seem to get more dull every year too!
Of course, I would love to compare them for you but I must confess, the lower one in the pic is the pile side of my first Ironwood. It looks just like Ebony. I'll admit I was a tad disappointed that it didn't have some of the beautifully figured Ironwood like some of the others, at first. I have since come to appreciate how closely it resembles the Ebony I missed out on!:D

View attachment 1160963 Nice pictures today folks! Here's mine helping me in the yard today. Cheers!
Ben
Good one, Ben!:thumbsup::cool:

OMG, I never thought of that Vince! :thumbsup::p This is my favorite rosewood lambsfoot that Jack personally handpicked for me, it and a 2018 ebony are my main carry.
View attachment 1161041
Love it, Dave!:thumbsup:

Another compass. Had this one since the '80s...
erAckCX.jpg
Great image, Dennis!:cool:

Good morning and good Sunday Guardians!:):thumbsup:

2qbgj7n.jpg
Good morning to you, Jose! :thumbsup: Lovely Stag, my friend.:)

Great shots, Jack of a lovely knife. Nice slip too.:thumbsup:

Love that photo, Jack. It looks like the etch on your special file worked HHB is closer to the tip than the others.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you very much Mark :) Yes, I'm glad that one was the only etch like that, and it could be that Ashley decided to customise that one for me because of the atypical etch. It certainly doesn't bother me, but I'm glad it is further back on the others :thumbsup: Sadly, one of the faults with Sheffield companies is that they have been competing on price - penny-pinching - for so long, that they are willing to risk ruining a ship for a ha'porth of tar o_O It takes a lot of effort to undo that mind-set, acquired over many decades :thumbsup:

Happy Sunday Guardians! Enjoy the last of the weekend!

oWSpy8r.jpg

Wonderful photo my friend, hope you're having a great Sunday :) :thumbsup:

Thank you very much Mark :) Yes, I'm glad that one was the only etch like that, and it could be that Ashley decided to customise that one for me because of the atypical etch. It certainly doesn't bother me, but I'm glad it is further back on the others :thumbsup: Sadly, one of the faults with Sheffield companies is that they have been competing on price - penny-pinching - for so long, that they are willing to risk ruining a ship for a ha'porth of tar o_O It takes a lot of effort to undo that mind-set, acquired over many decades :thumbsup:

Wonderful photo my friend, hope you're having a great Sunday :) :thumbsup:

I thought the same, that the etch was probably intentional to differentiate the 2 file worked 'specials'.:cool: I agree with you on the etch placement of the others.;):) Glad to have you working to undo that mindset, Jack. Keep up the good fight!:D
Thanks for the kind words on the photo, I plan on having a great Sunday and the same to you my friend!;):thumbsup:

Dwight, that's a splendid photo of your "twin" stag HHBs!
Thank you GT.

Striking pic Dwight
Thank you Jack.

The Most Evil Thing In The Universe in Harrogate
Now that sounds quite sinister! :eek:

@Foddering When’s the coffee table book coming out? Great image.
:D Thank you Harvey. :D

Thanks Dwight! Gorgeous AC my friend!
Thank you Ron.

Legend of the Fall, Dwight!
I'm already ready for Fall GT!

Dwight, your AC is Almost Camouflaged in that pic!
Yep, I should've turned it with the stag grain parallel to the log. :)

Another shot of Union Jack on vacation last summer:
If Union Jack keeps hanging out at the docks he may become Marine Jack with piercings and tattoos! :D

I leave for one day and you guys go and get all nerdy... Sorry I missed the fun...

John and Vince, it's like you two had a stag HHB mind meld! ;):cool::cool:
Your mind to my mind... :confused:

What kind of time travel or holographic trickery are you pulling here, John?!? :cool::cool::thumbsup:;)
We must be on Talos 4, the Talosians are playing tricks on you. ;)

Live long and prosper!
Peace and Long Life :)

Oew9gC0.jpg

Even Daleks like Hartshead Barlows!
Good thing the Daleks didn't have a Lambsfoot, we'd have been egg-stir-men-ate-ed. ;)

This year's 3D Chess Champion is...

Remember to keep a window cracked slightly so the Lamb can get some air!:cool::thumbsup:
I parked it in the shade. The Lamb was lonely but was super happy to see me return. :D

'Run, you clever boy"!:p:thumbsup:
And remember me. :cool: :thumbsup:

Nice, John!:cool:
Thank you, Mark. :)

Good Morning Guardians
I was only gone for a day and it took me two hours to catch up on the Guardian thread. I am going to have to take my laptop on my little fishing vacation or it will take me a week to catch back up with everything. Leaving in few hours... I think I might take my Hartshead to force myself to use it and bond with it. :D

OMG, I never thought of that Vince! :thumbsup::p This is my favorite rosewood lambsfoot that Jack personally handpicked for me, it and a 2018 ebony are my main carry.
View attachment 1161041
Beautiful pic Dave. Lovely composition.

Apex photo, Dwight!:eek::thumbsup: at sunset?
Thank you Dennis.

Another compass. Had this one since the '80s..
Great pic!

Thanks Dwight, love that photo of your AC.
So do I Dwight. Fantastic pic, my friend
Thank you Mark. Fantastic lamb duo. Yes, Dave's English pub coverage is one of my favorites! :cool:

little fishing vacation or it will take me a week to catch back up with everything. Leaving in few hours.
Have a great time communing with the mountains and streams my friend.

Good morning, afternoon and evening all. Three days of rain on the way. I LOVE IT. :DIMG_9531.jpeg

Well it would be difficult to chose which one to carry, so you made the only viable choice!:D:thumbsup: great photo!:thumbsup:
Thank you Dennis! :) :thumbsup:

Thanks, Ron. Your Ebony looks delicious!:)
Thanks Mark! :) :thumbsup:

Have a great Sunday Guardians! :) While it appears that someone doesn’t know what a Lambsfoot knife looks like ^^^^, I assure y’all that I DO KNOW! :rolleyes: :D

43709173820_61968d004a_b_d.jpg

I thought the same, that the etch was probably intentional to differentiate the 2 file worked 'specials'.:cool: I agree with you on the etch placement of the others.;):) Glad to have you working to undo that mindset, Jack. Keep up the good fight!:D
Thanks for the kind words on the photo, I plan on having a great Sunday and the same to you my friend!;):thumbsup:

It's never an easy fight Mark! :rolleyes: Thank you :) :thumbsup:

Nice pic Bill :) :thumbsup:

Clever! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians
I was only gone for a day and it took me two hours to catch up on the Guardian thread. I am going to have to take my laptop on my little fishing vacation or it will take me a week to catch back up with everything. Leaving in few hours... I think I might take my Hartshead to force myself to use it and bond with it. :D

Two hours is pretty routine for me these days John! :eek: Hope you have a great trip my friend :) :thumbsup:

Good morning, afternoon and evening all. Three days of rain on the way. I LOVE IT. :DView attachment 1161189

Wow! Fantastic pic Dwight :cool: :thumbsup:

Have a great Sunday Guardians! :) While it appears that someone doesn’t know what a Lambsfoot knife looks like ^^^^, I assure y’all that I DO KNOW! :rolleyes: :D

43709173820_61968d004a_b_d.jpg

And she's a looker Ron :) :thumbsup:

All that talk of sharpening...

9pEYhGn.jpg

Nothing goes to waste at Grumble Towers, even all those international postal receipts find a use in my sharpening box! ;) :D :thumbsup:

iQg3pcu.jpg

oAgOcmQ.jpg

July 2047, Yorkshire, England

The patrons nodded to the elderly gentleman as he entered the pub, removed his flat cap, and sat himself at his favorite seat at the bar. He ordered a pint of Real Ale and chatted with the young bartender as she pulled his Bitter from the cask. She was new here, having arrived from the US only a few weeks prior. But she and the old man had already struck up a friendship; she enjoying his stories and he appreciating her interest in the area’s history.

The man settled in with his pint and the daily paper. Around page three he noticed the young woman was struggling to make progress cutting up a pile of limes while also tending to the steady arrival of thirsty patrons and their drink orders.

“Hand them over here and I’ll help.”

“What?”

“The limes. Give them to me and I’ll help you catch up.”

“Oh! Thank you. Here you go.”

After pushing over the cutting board and bag of limes she began to pass him the knife. Casually waving it off, he said “thank you, but no need: I’ve brought my own.” He carefully withdrew a modest-sized folding knife from his right front pocket, opened it, and reached for a lime.

“This should be interesting,” she thought. But, before she could watch, a group of customers burst through the door and headed directly to the bar to place their order. Pints and chip butties for the lot. Frankly, she didn’t understand the appeal of the sandwiches, but they certainly were popular.

Returning her attention to the man, she was surprised to see a stack of neatly-cut lime wedges arranged on the cutting board. He was wiping the blade clean with a napkin, preparing to return the knife to his pocket.

“Wow! That must be quite a knife! What kind is it?”

“It is indeed. It’s called a lambsfoot. It’s my favorite style. This one is particularly special. It’s from a batch I had made thirty years ago.”

“Lambsfoot? Neat! I think it’s called a sheepsfoot in America. I love learning these regional differences in language.”

The man smiled at that.

“We call a sheepsfoot a sheepsfoot here, too, but a lambsfoot is different. Notice how the blade tapers as it gets towards to tip? That’s the defining characteristic. The spine of a sheepsfoot blade is parallel to the edge all the way down. It may seem like a small point, but, believe me, it makes a big difference.”

“I don’t know. Thirty years is a lot of use. How do I know it didn’t start out parallel and then get that taper as you sharpened it over the years?”

“Ah. Clever! You’ve got good wits about you. But, think about it: if that were the case the edge would trend up to the spine, but here the spine trends down to the tip.”

“Oh. Good point. Hmm.”

He deftly rotated the still-open knife in his hand so that he could present it to her handle-first. “Here, you don’t have to take my word for it. Take a look for yourself.”

She was puzzled at first, but then a smile appeared on her face just as she let out a good laugh.

“Real Lamb Foot! OK, Jack, you win! I’m sorry for doubting. Let me buy you a pint and you can tell me more about it.”

“Thank you. I’d love that, but it’ll have to wait until next time. I’m off to Sheffield in the morning and have some things to attend to first.”

With that, the man stood up from his seat, grabbed his hat, waved goodbye to the other patrons, and headed to the door.

“Real Lamb Foot. Who would have thought...” the bartender muttered to herself. She was going to have to find out more.

j8Xc1yDh.jpg

To be continued.

Good Sunday morning, Guardians. It was another long day with the dog training, yesterday. I have wanted to take photos, but, the way it's been, haven't been able to. Ten or so pages behind...and this thread shows no signs of slowing down, just incredible.
DSC_0362.JPG

Another incredible shot, Preston!!
Also loved the mulies the other day!:cool::thumbsup:

Nice, John! Simply elegant!:):thumbsup:

Nice, Vince!! What a way to start the day!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Indeed!!
A terrific shot, Ron!!:eek::thumbsup:

Beautiful!! The background wood really sets off the lamb!:):thumbsup:

Very nice acquisition!:):thumbsup: Hard to beat 'em!:thumbsup:

:eek: I'm glad that one was seen! Incredible colors, Dave!;):thumbsup:

Great way to end the day, Jack! :):thumbsup: As long as they're not mean drunks!:D:thumbsup:

Man you take good photos, Dwight!:):thumbsup:

Great photo, a real hoot!!:cool::thumbsup: Lovely!

With that stag, you have the right to brag!! Nice, Vince!:cool::thumbsup:

A great looker, nice photo Ron!:cool::thumbsup:

A real dandy, Bill! Congratulations!:cool::thumbsup:

Cool, Jack! Handy in case you get a little lost!;):thumbsup: Got one similar I'll post.

Well, you're leaving your mark, Preston!:D Nice photo!!

Such in great condition, Harvey! Beautiful bone!:eek::thumbsup:

Great photo!:eek::thumbsup:
Your going down the rabbit hole now! It really is a great pattern!:thumbsup:

:) Nice photo, John! Wood elfs?:D

A Solid Saturday Selection, Vince!!;):thumbsup:

Hey, a Lego Lamb!:D:thumbsup:
Thanks for inserting a little levity!;)

Great story, Paul!:eek::thumbsup: Congratulations on your "new" Lambsfoot!:cool::thumbsup:

Lovely (Lucky?) Lamb!

Classic! Nice, Taylor!!:):thumbsup:

Another nice setup for youtyour photo, Dylan!:cool::thumbsup:

Awsome, FBC!! Hope you can get some playing or hammerin in!:cool::thumbsup:

:D:thumbsup:! I just had a '63 Dodge pickup with a 318.... and an old Honda 125 endura.:confused::D

Mine today.
Repurposing Jack's tin, I call it my "Jack in the box", for when Life and Lamb are at stake! Or if you're on the Lamb! :Do_O:rolleyes:
WQNUnnW.jpg
Thanks, Dennis, great job with the multi-quote postings and the re-purposing of the tin.
Paul, my friend, I’m so glad you got your beautiful Ebony Lambsfoot back home! :thumbsup: That’s a great story to boot! :D :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians! :) It’s shaping up to be a double Lambsfoot day for me! I hope y’all have a great weekend! :D :thumbsup:

48220153551_8d6ebe78c1_b_d.jpg
Double your pleasure, double your fun...with a double lambfoot day it has to be good
gRCU1bk.jpg

Mine isn't that bad. Certainly no worse than the large rosewood which although looser than what it was is still something I regard as a bit of a nailbreaker. The thing with the that twin-blade though is that it's a really thick knife for something with just two blades. It's a real tank of a knife but it's the one I carry the least as I just think the pen blade just doesn't add that much to it.

x5Wykns.jpg

I've been watching our bird feeder for a couple of years now and I've come to the conclusion birds are cleverer than humans. :D

I always enjoy your libation shots. :)

I'm recovering today as I feel that yesterday at the Wolverhampton 44th Beer Festival I actually drank all the beer...:D
Xs0eodM.jpg

sK6pgP8.jpg

Which I then washed down with even more beer whilst waiting for the train in the Great Western pub.
FK7CzKO.jpg

RhYyVSm.jpg

Hope everyone has a great weekend lined up. :cool::thumbsup:
Sorry about your suffering from the festivities, David, but, thanks for posting the pics and info on the two bladed lambfoot. I do like the thinness of the single blade. I have been carrying the Waynorth ebony around and just like the feel of the knife...smooth texture of the ebony and the thin comfortable body, this knife is fast becoming my favorite.
:D :thumbsup:

Thanks Harvey, nice image of that old beauty :) :thumbsup:

G'day folks :) Hope everyone is having a great weekend, it's going to take me a while to get caught up ;) :thumbsup:

I was just intending to carry this one today...

H63ENGx.jpg

But ended up pocketing Charlie Lamb too :D ;) :thumbsup:

QJFcSti.jpg
Another double your lamb...can't be a fad...it's now a trend!
Great photo, Jack!

Have a great time communing with the mountains and streams my friend.
Thanks, Dwight. I'm heading to my favorite part of California, it's absolutely beautiful. I will be sure to share some pictures here when I can.

Hope you have a great trip my friend :) :thumbsup:
Thank you, Jack. I'll be sure to check in when I can.

Another compass. Had this one since the '80s...
erAckCX.jpg
That image is just too cool! Between you and Jack, I’m thinking “I need one.” Even if I don’t know how to properly use one.:) Great kit, Dennis.

@Prester John A great look at your Sambar HHB, Vince. Well done.

Jack Black Jack Black Your Living Large with those beautiful Lambs.

@Pt-Luso The scallops on the Lambsfoot blade and the Stag makes for a handsome knife, José

Ramrodmb Ramrodmb Sweet image of your two Lambs with the splotches of color, and the texture of the wood, Mark.

Onebigbill Onebigbill Very nice image of your Sambar HHB and that cool vintage Omega.

JohnDF JohnDF Love that sun-kissed image of your Samba HH Barlow, John.

Fodderwing Fodderwing Stay safe and as dry as you can be, my friend. Great image of your Duo.

Half/Stop Half/Stop I could set my gaze on the richness of that Ebony, forever, Ron.

Reaper AL Reaper AL Great tribute image to your two Waynorths, Al.

WhittlinAway WhittlinAway A fine story. What a superb reverie. May it turn out true. Your Horn Lambsfoot looks wonderful, Greg.

pjsjr pjsjr A nice image of your well organized Lambsfoot collection.

Good Morning Guardians.
50B0C994-5A3D-416D-94A1-D29F7C0FA7AF_zpsryiyps68.jpeg

Back