Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Morning Guardians, hope everyone had a great weekend :) Another day-off here, but catching up is eating into my day, and I need to get on with a few things. Hopefully I can catch up fully later, but for now I'll just wish everyone a good week :thumbsup:

Carrying my AC again :thumbsup:

0JWcGCh.jpg
Have a good day, but a quick question, Jack!! Where do they zip their sheep(Lambs) into wooly coats???:eek:o_O:rolleyes:
This enquiring mind wants to know!!!:D

Very good :D It's a typical example of Yorkshire humour :thumbsup:
It's over 100 in my living room, so I have had to seek air-conditioned sanctuary in my local for a couple of hours ;) :thumbsup:
:eek: If it get's over 81 in mine, on goes the air conditioning. Hope you get a break soon. :thumbsup:

I’m hanging in there! :thumbsup: My brother in law is still in ICU, but slowly making improvements. So it’s day to day for now! :) My Waynorth Jigged Bone Lambsfoot is serving as a comforting worry stone today! :thumbsup:

48332462997_dd89a4b0bb_b_d.jpg
Hope he has continued progress :)
Have a good day, but a quick question, Jack!! Where do they zip their sheep(Lambs) into wooly coats???:eek:o_O:rolleyes:
:D
Quite a while ago, Charlie graciously enclosed some pins with my Ebony Waynorth. I've trying to figure a way to put them in a pic. Hope this works.
41fF5lA.jpg

Thank you, Jack. :)

That's a fun picture. :cool::thumbsup:

Good Monday Morning Guardians

Thanks John, lovely pic of that ebony beauty :) :thumbsup:

Didn't think it got that hot in England! Forecast for today is a high of 100 degrees F. I love air conditioning!

Hope you have a great day, Jack.

Good morning, Guardians!
WK3ZNTa.jpg

It doesn't! :eek: I think it is 91 outside, but my house is south facing, and it's so hot on that side of the house (most of it) that when you step outside, it's like you've walked into a freezer! :eek: Thanks buddy, you too :) :thumbsup:

I don't know about y'all, but every time my Hartshead Barlow finds its way into my pocket, it holds that spot for several days. Today's day three.

9Y5rXEYh.jpg

Same here Greg, my stag Hartshead has become a real pocket hog! :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

I’m hanging in there! :thumbsup: My brother in law is still in ICU, but slowly making improvements. So it’s day to day for now! :) My Waynorth Jigged Bone Lambsfoot is serving as a comforting worry stone today! :thumbsup:

Hope you're both over the worst Ron :thumbsup:

Thanks Charlie, that pic's from the Yorkshire Dales, it can get chilly in those hills :D ;) :thumbsup:

Pulled the 2-blade rosewood out today

OeE0vnt.jpg

Looking good Ed :) How you finding it, do you think the Pen blade is an extra? :thumbsup:

:eek: If it get's over 81 in mine, on goes the air conditioning. Hope you get a break soon. :thumbsup:

Quite a while ago, Charlie graciously enclosed some pins with my Ebony Waynorth. I've trying to figure a way to put them in a pic. Hope this works.
41fF5lA.jpg

Thanks OG, very few homes have air con here (I wish I had shares in one of those companies though!) I've got the fan on! :D I'm sure we'll get a break from it soon, it's rare that English weather is the same for more than a few days in a row :rolleyes: Very impressive collection there my friend :) :thumbsup:

Glad to hear that there is improvement for your brother in law, as well as you hanging in there, Ron.

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. Stay as cool as you can.

Good Morning Jack.
6F80134C-4E2C-4E51-ADBC-76A877B14BDF.jpeg

Thanks OG, very few homes have air con here (I wish I had shares in one of those companies though!) I've got the fan on! :D I'm sure we'll get a break from it soon, it's rare that English weather is the same for more than a few days in a row :rolleyes: Very impressive collection there my friend :) :thumbsup:
Nicely done.
borrcibm.jpg
Thanks, guys. And Thank you again. Charlie :cool:

Good song :thumbsup:
I'd be mighty surprised if you found it :)
If you phonetically replace an "F" for the PH and "K" for the Q, I think you'll get the idea.
Hope I haven't raised too much dischord in the homestead. Just in case, here's one she might find to be OK-maybe...
OG

Ohhhh, I get it nowwww, haha.
Thanks for the additional tunes but I don't think anything in the country genre is going to get her toe tappin'. :D

Good ol' iron wood
48621444487_c8ddd59804_h.jpg

Jack Black Jack Black I hope that heat passes soon! I hear ale is good on hot days....and cold days too. :D
Here's a nice cool pic for ya.
5731200793_e0cccaf00d_o.jpg

Taken in Pipi Valley here in California.

023968bb311724ac6e77db31d2bb3130.jpg
Hello fellow Guardians!
We've had company all weekend and after a nap or two today my wife and I are finally back to some normalcy :p
Tomorrow will be a busy day in town, but that's all good.:thumbsup: :D I find entertaining a bit of a pressure test.
Especially when one person doesn't like the bed we provided or the coffee in the morning that we use,so she ground her own as she brought her own beans.
She didn't like our choice of wine either California :eek: so she went to town and purchased her own French wine, on and on it went.
It's a shame when company comes and you can't wait till they leave. ;)

Now the fun news here's a quick photo of my HHB Rosewood:D
IMG_1308.JPG

Last edited:

41fF5lA.jpg
Thanks for the good wishes OG! :) That's an impressive display of lambs and buttons you have assembled there! :thumbsup:

Hope you're both over the worst Ron :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack! :) :thumbsup:

Glad to hear that there is improvement for your brother in law, as well as you hanging in there, Ron.

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. Stay as cool as you can.

Good Morning Jack.
View attachment 1185668
Thank you well wishes Harvey! :) And thank you for the photo of that awesome Lambsfoot! That is truly a stunner my friend! :thumbsup: :D

I just received a new A. Wright today in the mail and figured I’d post it as a formal request to join the club!
Congratulations! That certainly is a dandy!:thumbsup:
Great pic my friend :) :thumbsup:
Thank you, Sir Jack!:cool::thumbsup:
Morning Guardians, hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :) I'm carrying my AC today :thumbsup:

6iCGrmC.jpg
Man I love the covers on that one, very prodigious!:eek::thumbsup:
View attachment 1184837 I don’t know if peach pie is the best way to start off the day but it was so good last night I couldn’t resist this morning. I guess I have no self control
Well, YES!:D:thumbsup: Looks great!
I decided I better retire indoors for my Sunday Sausage Sandwich ;) :D :thumbsup:

iRZoHDY.jpg
Arrggg :)rolleyes::oops:), don't blame you, Cpt. Jack! But it looks you got it under control!
I will be taking it easy and resting up for the work week. ;)

7de46c31-b0c7-4977-9a94-2da90033fde7-jpeg.1184865
Great pattern on your covers, Jon!;):thumbsup:
I moved my younger son to college and we've started to clear out some of the rooms for our remodeling project.
The next month will be even more busy with moving my other son to college and moving everything out of the house.
:eek:
Good grief! You iz a busy fella, John! Hope you're letting those big, stout, YOUNG guys do the heavy lifting!:confused::D:thumbsup:
Going to carry my Rosewood today...
Ready the Rosewood! Looks good, John!:):thumbsup:
My desert ironwood Guardians 2019 edition was there to help put together an afternoon lunch out on the trail:

8fd75db0-0fb3-491c-9723-c8646c3e8f9a-jpeg.1184645

mblAzMy.jpg

Mmmm, so good!
Great journey and great photos of your Lambs, Chin! Thanks for sharing your adventures!:cool::thumbsup:
OK, the trip to Ireland and Scotland is over; time to get my trusty HHB back to work out into the garden.
View attachment 1184917
Welcome back, Bill! Your HHB looks up to the task!:cool::thumbsup:
Small Buffalo Horn, Standard Buffalo Horn, Hartshead Stag, 2-Blade Rosewood; Standard Ebony

9FlPCN9.jpg
:eek:
Man, great looking herd going on, Ed!:thumbsup:
Morning Guardians. I'm finding myself very much taken with the L'il one! It's a great size, and rides very well in the pocket. Parents are in town for a visit today, so we're getting ready to meet up for Dim Sum for breakfast :)

j4U3qPa.jpg
They are such a treat to carry!:)
Man Jack's last appearance of his week in my rotation:
mj-pile-slip-jpg.1184942
See you after your break, Man Jack!:D It certainly is a good looking knife, Gary!
:D:D:thumbsup: Good one, Dennis!
Old Guy's link got me searching YouTube for Marshall Tucker's "Can't You See" and listening to that tearjerker multiple times! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I love the very early version that's in black and white video. Toy Caldwell singing. I enjoy watching his playing style.

A Walk in Nature" #12
(last photo shows the scenic background in which the knife pics were taken)
3wfZmgZ.jpg
Wonderful photos, and a very relaxing scene!:):thumbsup:
Good morning, Guardians!
Zt89nw0.jpg
:D:thumbsup:
Your HHB looks good, Vince!
A picture from a father and son (and a couple of knives of course) road trip up to the North Shore of Lake Superior a few weeks back.

bf-wright-north-shore-jpg.1184968
Beautiful photo, looks like a great day!:thumbsup:
Very lovely Lamb, Ron!:cool::thumbsup: great stag covers!
That Horn Lambsfoot is exquisite. Hope things are going your way today, my friend.
Thank you very much, Harvey! :)
Good Afternoon Guardians.
CC2E8D8C-C29C-4C4B-A81B-5068BF35D212_zpsrvkvuzto.jpeg
A wonderful photo, Harvey! Love the colorful backdrop.:cool::thumbsup:
Are those practice swords behind your handsome horn Lambsfoot?
Good eye, Kevin, a short and a long pair.:thumbsup:
Betty with the rat rod Ghia model kit that I built many many years ago.
If Betty were a car, I think she would be a Rat Rod.
48602749956_f1410a58ce_h.jpg
Perfect pair!:cool::thumbsup:

I guess I'm now a member.:D
IMG_20190825_135653676.jpg

IMG_20190825_142239.jpg
A great looking HHB! Welcome!;):thumbsup:
What could be better than a Lamb in the grass! Nice shot, José!:cool::thumbsup:
uGEJIJS.jpg

Cooking chili Sunday.
Great shot of your Sunday WCLF!:cool::thumbsup:
Looking good!;):thumbsup:
A Walk in Nature" #13
"
ribbit,ribbit" ... "baa,baa" ... "ribbit, ribbit" ... "baa,baa" :D
LYAv3pc.jpg
A hopping great photo, Dan!:D:thumbsup:
Carrying my AC again :thumbsup:

0JWcGCh.jpg
Great herding instincts by your AC, Jack!:):thumbsup:
Good morning and good week Guardians.:):thumbsup:

Looks like it's levitating!:eek::p Cool shot, José!
Good Monday Morning Guardians
Quite elegant, John! Nice photo!:):thumbsup:
Good morning, Guardians!
Oh0EcLA.jpg
Great shot, Matt! Looks like your WCLF is getting some good use!:cool::thumbsup:
I don't know about y'all, but every time my Hartshead Barlow finds its way into my pocket, it holds that spot for several days. Today's day three.

9Y5rXEYh.jpg
They certainly are hard to leave behind! Great artwork background!:D:thumbsup:

Continued smoke and prayers, Ron! That jigging may be worn smooth shortly!:(
41fF5lA.jpg
Yes it does! Wonderful group shot, OG!:cool::thumbsup:
Good Morning Jack.
6f80134c-4e2c-4e51-adbc-76a877b14bdf-jpeg.1185668
Fantastic Foto, Harvey! Love the pen(?) as well.:cool::thumbsup:
Think I'm going back to this one tomorrow ;) :thumbsup:

1DozwSD.jpg
Great idea!;):thumbsup:
Good ol' iron wood
48621444487_c8ddd59804_h.jpg
Another great photo, Kevin!:):thumbsup:
Here's a nice cool pic for ya.
5731200793_e0cccaf00d_o.jpg

Taken in Pipi Valley here in California.
Very refreshing! ....soon!:thumbsup:
Now the fun news here's a quick photo of my HHB Rosewood:D
img_1308-jpg.1185876
Very cheerful photo, Dave!! Glad to see your post my friend!;):thumbsup:

20190826_182918-1470x3024.jpg

Last edited:
Back