Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Yeah, I figured not, it was such a special run it shouldn't be duplicated anyway! A guy can always wish, though. Those are probably my favorite knives on this forum! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliment on my WC. It's certainly no slouch!

Have a good rest of the weekend everyone!

The ACs have a special place in my heart Matt, there were only 28 of them, but it is the only time I had any straightforward dealings with Wright's, and every one was superb I think :) The folks that have them have something special :) :thumbsup:

8tMd7xo.jpg

The ACs have a special place in my heart Matt, there were only 28 of them, but it is the only time I had any straightforward dealings with Wright's, and every one was superb I think :) The folks that have them have something special :) :thumbsup:

8tMd7xo.jpg
It is special. Got mine when there were three left. Beautiful stag on both sides. And of my four lambsfoots, I like the shape of the blade on the AC the best.
DZZyy1Y.jpg

9rffl1F.jpg

Those both look good to me Jose, if you're happy with it, I'd be very happy to post our email communications here in relation to one of those knives, and I'd also be very happy for you to post them if you'd prefer? :thumbsup:

It is special. Got mine when there were three left. Beautiful stag on both sides. And of my four lambsfoots, I like the shape of the blade on the AC the best.
DZZyy1Y.jpg

9rffl1F.jpg

Glad you like it Vince :) The ACs were almost a surprise to me, a pleasant one at that :) :thumbsup:

Those both look good to me Jose, if you're happy with it, I'd be very happy to post our email communications here in relation to one of those knives, and I'd also be very happy for you to post them if you'd prefer? :thumbsup:

Jack does whatever he wants with the PM, I think this is like saying in my land "doing dirty laundry", I just keep saying I never accepted a refund, for the reasons already stated, but an exchange, that Jack never accepted too and I understood you have every right not to accept.:thumbsup:

Jack, I tell you something from the bottom of my heart, I wish I could be face to face with you (and speak good English) so that we can solve this as civilized people.

Last edited:
Jack does whatever he wants with the PM, I think this is like saying in my land "doing dirty laundry", I just keep saying I never accepted a refund, for the reasons already stated, but an exchange, that Jack never accepted too and I understood you have every right not to accept.:thumbsup:

It's you who've brought this dirty laundry here Jose, and I really can't believe how you are behaving. I put a lot of time and money into that knife. You got, what I think was a very good example, and one you were initially very happy with. When you (belatedly) said you didn't like the stag, I offered you a refund. You then implied that I had favoured some (named) members more than yourself, which is absolute rubbish. I repeatedly offered you a refund, and you did not ask for an exchange, what you did ask for, long after I had begun to use it, was that I send you MY knife. I think you have behaved entirely unreasonably, and that the emails you sent me will support that. I have kept quiet while you have continually posted pictures of the knife you complained so bitterly about Jose, even when you disparaged it here. I subsidised these knives financially, and put a lot of work into their production. If you're not happy, my offer of a refund still stands, but it seems you want to keep the knife, and periodically complain about it. I just hope that nobody else here is foolish enough to sell you a knife :thumbsdown:

I will stick my two cents in, since we are in public!!
Cent number one, I am ever grateful to Jack for all the effort he puts into the Guardians and the backstories!!!
Cent number two, Stag is capricious stuff!! By its nature, you either love it, and/or its manner of use, or not!! But giving someone indigestion about your point of view is NOT gracious or acceptable!!
I am sure the mods will have their two cents to say!!!

It's you who've brought this dirty laundry here Jose, and I really can't believe how you are behaving. I put a lot of time and money into that knife. You got, what I think was a very good example, and one you were initially very happy with. When you (belatedly) said you didn't like the stag, I offered you a refund. You then implied that I had favoured some (named) members more than yourself, which is absolute rubbish. I repeatedly offered you a refund, and you did not ask for an exchange, what you did ask for, long after I had begun to use it, was that I send you MY knife. I think you have behaved entirely unreasonably, and that the emails you sent me will support that. I have kept quiet while you have continually posted pictures of the knife you complained so bitterly about Jose, even when you disparaged it here. I subsidised these knives financially, and put a lot of work into their production. If you're not happy, my offer of a refund still stands, but it seems you want to keep the knife, and periodically complain about it. I just hope that nobody else here is foolish enough to sell you a knife :thumbsdown:

I have only to say that I regret that you understood things that way (perhaps because I use the Google translator), but my intention was never to say that you favored A or B or C, but rather that I liked the color of the knives received by this persons.
All the best to Jack, good health.:thumbsup:

I will stick my two cents in, since we are in public!!
Cent number one, I am ever grateful to Jack for all the effort he puts into the Guardians and the backstories!!!
Cent number two, Stag is capricious stuff!! By its nature, you either love it, and/or its manner of use, or not!! But giving someone indigestion about your point of view is NOT gracious or acceptable!!
I am sure the mods will have their two cents to say!!!

Thank you Charlie, I feel a sense of shame about the discussion here, and I'm afraid this is it for me. I hope that those who have received the Guardians knives like and appreciate them, but I'm afraid there won't be any more from me :thumbsup:

All done cooking this weekend, and now I can kick back and relax (and have family cook for me now :))

Last night's turkey legs turned out really nice. As they were cured before smoked, they had an almost ham-like quality to them. Different, but quite good. Recipe I had found says that's how they do them at Disneyland.

J6szunf.jpg

And today's been nice and relaxing. Enjoying just a few of the many things I am thankful for. Started off with an early yoga class, then lunch with the family visiting my mother in law, and now home enjoying some downtime - reading and shooting slingshots ;)

iCi6iV9.jpg

I hope everyone is having a great weekend as well!

All done cooking this weekend, and now I can kick back and relax (and have family cook for me now :))

Last night's turkey legs turned out really nice. As they were cured before smoked, they had an almost ham-like quality to them. Different, but quite good. Recipe I had found says that's how they do them at Disneyland.

J6szunf.jpg

And today's been nice and relaxing. Enjoying just a few of the many things I am thankful for. Started off with an early yoga class, then lunch with the family visiting my mother in law, and now home enjoying some downtime - reading and shooting slingshots ;)

iCi6iV9.jpg

I hope everyone is having a great weekend as well!
Those legs look fantastic Mike :thumbsup: I apprenticed as a meat cutter when I was 16, that was one of my first duties curing and smoking all the Hams.bacons and turkeys by the dozen at Christmas time. My Son and Wife will be over in a couple of minutes Turkey Turkey :thumbsup::D

Those legs look fantastic Mike :thumbsup: I apprenticed as a meat cutter when I was 16, that was one of my first duties curing and smoking all the Hams.bacons and turkeys by the dozen at Christmas time. My Son and Wife will be over in a couple of minutes Turkey Turkey :thumbsup::D
I've used smoked turkey legs for making pea soup!! I'll have to try them straight up!!
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving, Mike and Dave; and everyone!!:)
My brother in Buffalo celebrates both thanksgivings!! He cooks a turkey over charcoal!!:D

Back