Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Lookin' good, lookin' reeeal goood. :thumbsup:
Thank you very much. :)

Howdy All!
Been a little under the weather lately, spent the week in ICU, but got to come home last night!

I'll try to catch up some this evening, fantastic posts and photos from everyone!:thumbsup:

And a special thanks to JohnDF JohnDF for encouragement!

But it wasn't all bad, I did get a new sippy cup!:D:cool::thumbsup:
View attachment 1215423 You can see me smiling here:
View attachment 1215424
And of course, my super-duper HHB!
View attachment 1215425
Stop scaring us like that, Dennis!!! :mad: :D
I was super relieved when you finally made it home. :cool: :thumbsup:
Here's hoping you continue to mend and get yourself outdoors again. ;) :thumbsup:

Now that looks interesting. I've wondered about doing that myself (and not just on my lambsfoot knives). That certainly looks like a neat job you've made of it. Did you treat the wood with anything afterwards (eg, linseed oil)?
Thanks. It's not perfect, but you have to look close to see it. :D
I just rubbed it down with some furniture oil when I was done.

I carry a lambsfoot ...

View attachment 1215437

so I'll have an excuse to play with wooly toys! :D
How 'bout you??

- GT
I don't need any excuse to play with toys.
But a Lambsfoot always add to the enjoyment. ;) :thumbsup:

Howdy All!
Been a little under the weather lately, spent the week in ICU, but got to come home last night!

I'll try to catch up some this evening, fantastic posts and photos from everyone!:thumbsup:

View attachment 1215424
View attachment 1215425
Glad you're home now. Looks like you finished your Jello. :thumbsup:

Stop scaring us like that, Dennis!!! :mad: :D
I was super relieved when you finally made it home. :cool: :thumbsup:
Here's hoping you continue to mend and get yourself outdoors again. ;) :thumbsup:
Thank you very much, John!
I do have some serious fishing to get to!!:D;):thumbsup:
Glad you're home now. Looks like you finished your Jello. :thumbsup:
Thank you kindly, Rachel! It was about the best jello I've ever had! My hemoglobin was down to 4.7, was getting a little nervous!:eek::oops:
Finish getting well soon Dennis :thumbsup:.
Best wishes my friend :thumbsup:
Thank you so much, Dan, I do appreciate it!:cool::thumbsup:

Onebigbill Onebigbill - My Dad was raised in Wilmington, went to New Hanover High School, and graduated in 1930. Good luck with the wife while shopping.:)

You'll have to show us your latest Lambfoot when you get back.
Haha - that's if I'm lucky to find a lambfoot here. Not many lambfoot knives in this area. I retired to the Wilmington area (Leland) 7 years ago. However, I've been visiting this area for more than 40 years (on business). Great place to live. I'm expecting my next knife in the mail some time from a small Sheffield shop. Once I get it I'll post it up.

35285270820_84a8bd9072_m.jpg

Howdy All!

View attachment 1215424
View attachment 1215425
So sorry to hear you are ailing. You will be in my prayers and thoughts. Hope it's nothing serious.

Howdy All!

View attachment 1215424
View attachment 1215425
All right Dennis, we know you like it in there, but home is better than sippy cups!!Now get all better soon, you hear!!!:mad:
:D
P.S. I love jello too!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
So sorry to hear you are ailing. You will be in my prayers and thoughts. Hope it's nothing serious.

Thank you very much, Bill! It will take a bit, but we're on the right track!:):thumbsup:
All right Dennis, we know you like it in there, but home is better than sippy cups!!Now get all better soon, you hear!!!:mad:
:D
P.S. I love jello too!
Thank you very much, Charlie!!:)
Once they moved me on to solid food, they did have good stuff! But I still ordered Jello!:cool::thumbsup:
mitch4ging, my best wishes for a speedy recovery!!!
I don't say it often enough, but I sure appreciate the wonderful pictures and comments from everyone in this thread.
A picture that I had posted in another thread awhile back...

View attachment 1215610
Thank you very much for the kind wishes!
I absolutely agree with the appreciation of the photos and comments!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
mitch4ging mitch4ging - Sorry you’re having a rough go, Dennis. Glad you’re home. My wishes are for you to get better soonest, my friend.

mitch4ging mitch4ging Sorry to hear you’ve been under the weather Dennis. I’m glad you’re home and I hope you’ll be 100% soon my friend! :thumbsup::)

Thank you Harvey and Ron! I knew I could count on this thread to raise my spirits! Muchas Gracias mi amigos!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!:cool::thumbsup:

Back