Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

TQ3eJ1E.jpg

A Walk in Nature
[URL]https://imgur.com/a/S5jZPtE[/URL]

Fab photo Dan :) :thumbsup:

Haha, I think I need a watch with Beer o Clock on the face.
Nice scores at the market. I especially like that stag slingshot. :thumbsup:

I don't remember if I posted this one or not, forgive me if I did.
48888426637_96cbd0237d_h.jpg

Sounds great Kevin, I can just picture it with little beer glasses as hour markers! :D Also, someone invented the Teasmaid (which I'm staggered to see is still manufactured), so why not a Beermaid?! :D ;) :thumbsup:

s-l1600.jpg

Thanks mate, I thought it was a nice piece of stag, but not sure how it'll shoot. I certainly need to replace the 2" bands, think the guy who made it must have run out of rubber! :rolleyes: He makes knives too :thumbsup:

Gfpujon.jpg

Your 2019 Guardians Lambsfoot is looking good my friend :) :thumbsup:

This is a beautiful knife!!

Oh yes my friend! :thumbsup: That one is special Jack! :) Have a nice Sunday! :thumbsup::)

Whew- Jacks Dressing up all Fancy Like with this 'un!

Thanks a lot fellers :D :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone is having a great weekend, and that you enjoy your Sunday :) :thumbsup:

44T4JHK.jpg

My Ironwood sfo has darkened up with some carry and use.:thumbsup:
J8FPUEC.jpg

Fantastic photo my friend :) It's really great to read all the kind and encouraging comments aimed at our friend Dennis :) :thumbsup:

:cool: :thumbsup:

Very nice :thumbsup:

Hope you're having a great day Vince :) :thumbsup:

You too Ed, nice to see that Ironwood '19 :) :thumbsup:

Great to see you here :) :thumbsup:

Superb pic David :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :) 7.20pm here, and I'm just trying out this locally-brewed ale (and messing up pouring it)! :D :thumbsup:

EcqhpYK.jpg
Thanks, Jack. Yes, it is, nice to see everyone backing up our friend Dennis with encouraging words and well wishes.:thumbsup:

Plenty of head on that one.:D Nice shot of your HHB.:thumbsup:

Few bits and bobs I picked up today :)

jWzV9Ql.jpg

This 6.8 IPA is an old favourite, but I haven't had it in a can before. When the brewery was comparatively new, I got talking to one of their brewery workers in a bar in Leeds, which stocked their beers. He told me he was just on his day off, but had always wanted to visit this bar. It's a pricey place, and he was drinking half-pints of their cheapest beer. When I was getting another drink myself, I asked if I could get him one. I think he must have thought I owned the place, because he pointed to the most expensive beer they had on tap, said "I've always wanted to try that", and ordered a pint of it! o_O

feyLHUY.jpg
Nice bits, bobs and wrist rocket Jack!;) That wooden rule looks pretty unique the way it folds 2 different ways. Funny story as well!:thumbsup:

Thanks buddy, is that your IXL? :) :thumbsup:

Think I'm going to tote The White Rose tomorrow ;) :thumbsup:

bdpZi9E.jpg
A real stunner clad in that material, Jack!:cool:

J8FPUEC.jpg

Thanks, Jack. Yes, it is, nice to see everyone backing up our friend Dennis with encouraging words and well wishes.:thumbsup:

Plenty of head on that one.:D Nice shot of your HHB.:thumbsup:

Nice bits, bobs and wrist rocket Jack!;) That wooden rule looks pretty unique the way it folds 2 different ways. Funny story as well!:thumbsup:

A real stunner clad in that material, Jack!:cool:

It sure has Mark, that is a fantastic photo of it :) Thanks for all the kind words my friend, hope you have a great day :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1216391 View attachment 1216392 It’s my birthday next week so all my grandchildren stopped by yesterday and dropped off a present they all took a hand in designing. As you know from my posts I love to cook and bake.they thought I would really treasure this

Great pics Al, and that is a wonderful gift from your very thoughtful grandchildren :) I hope you have a very Happy Birthday :) :thumbsup:

I thought some of our Guardians might be interested in the website of the UK Tools & Trades History Society, it has some excellent free resources, such as old catalogues ('Smith's Key' is among them), and lots of interesting articles, including some on historic cutlery manufacturers. Note that you'll have to search around the site a bit, as they're not all linked to on the Resources page :thumbsup:

FncGsQq.jpg

I thought some of our Guardians might be interested in the website of the UK Tools & Trades History Society, it has some excellent free resources, such as old catalogues ('Smith's Key' is among them), and lots of interesting articles, including some on historic cutlery manufacturers. Note that you'll have to search around the site a bit, as they're not all linked to on the Resources page :thumbsup:

FncGsQq.jpg
Thanks for the web link. :cool::thumbsup: I've got it 'bookmarked' for reading through if I ever get a quiet evening to myself. :)

Always nice to see that gorgeous lambsfoot!

Rosie went to elk camp this past week or so. Unsuccessful, but enjoyable.
Jack, that ivory lambsfoot just sets my heart aflutter every time I see it...exquisite!
IMG_1338.JPG

Hey Preston, great to see you here my friend :) That's an incredible pic :cool: Thank you for the compliment :thumbsup:

First time I poke a hole in the bull's eye from 33 feet :)
My lamb has graciously volunteered to point to it :D

L83MIJc.jpg

Well done Dan, that's a cool pic :cool: I need to get out with my slingshot, I wish I could just take it out in the garden or down the local park, like I would have done at one time :rolleyes:

Good Sunday to all of you. Every time I handle my HHB it brings a smile to my face. I feel that this knife is nicely constructed, robust, and has character.

View attachment 1216418

Glad you like it Bill :thumbsup:

Thanks for the web link. :cool::thumbsup: I've got it 'bookmarked' for reading through if I ever get a quiet evening to myself. :)

Always nice to see that gorgeous lambsfoot!

There's some good stuff there Rachel, but I know what you mean, I still haven't had time to explore the new Knife Magazine website yet :rolleyes: Thanks :) :thumbsup:

All hail the Queen of The Lambsfoot.
Such a fabulous knife, I always enjoy seeing it. :cool: :thumbsup:

J8FPUEC.jpg
I like it, looks very handsome as it darkens. :cool: :thumbsup:

View attachment 1216391 View attachment 1216392 It’s my birthday next week so all my grandchildren stopped by yesterday and dropped off a present they all took a hand in designing. As you know from my posts I love to cook and bake.they thought I would really treasure this
Great and thoughtful gift. Hope you have an enjoyable birthday, looks like it's off to a good start. :cool: :thumbsup:

Fantastic photo of your HHBLF. :cool: :thumbsup:

Rosie went to elk camp this past week or so. Unsuccessful, but enjoyable.
Jack, that ivory lambsfoot just sets my heart aflutter every time I see it...exquisite!
IMG_1338.JPG
Sorry you struck out, but happy you had an enjoyable trip. :cool: :thumbsup:

Nice Shootin Tex. :D :thumbsup:

Good Sunday to all of you. Every time I handle my HHB it brings a smile to my face. I feel that this knife is nicely constructed, robust, and has character.

View attachment 1216418

36039198833_bb834a6ff1.jpg
I agree, the HHBLF is a special knife.
Big thanks to Jack for a great design on this Special Factory Order. :cool: :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians
I had a busy and enjoyable day yesterday.
Our little town comes alive once a year as about 50 high school marching bands come to compete. Our kids competed in it when they were in high school and my wife and I continue to volunteer and help even after our kids have left for college. It is amazing to see about 5,000 high school kids put their best foot forward, work super hard, and they ALL behave so wonderfully. There is hope for this world and it's starting in band rooms across the country. Keep Music and Arts in high schools (my political statement for today)!!! :cool: :thumbsup:

Of course I was carrying Skoll all day...

Back