Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Suddenly it makes sense. / Thanks. Old Toffee Wings has been imbibing grapefruit again.

LOL! :D :thumbsup:

Few other trinkets I picked up :)

GGlE1gw.jpg

Opened a new bottle of Highland Park 10 minutes ago :) I find this one goes down a little TOO easily :rolleyes:

SZ4J8NY.jpg

I hope everyone has made it through the week, and that you have a fantastic weekend :) The weather is still rotten here, but I'm off to the City of York. We'll see how that goes :rolleyes: Going to be carrying some classy stag :) :thumbsup:

KGZhBkl.jpg

The weather is still rotten here, but I'm off to the City of York. We'll see how that goes :rolleyes: Going to be carrying some classy stag :) :thumbsup:

KGZhBkl.jpg
Looks great, Jack. Hope you have a good time in York.
My son helps teach a local high school marching band, he's a low brass tech. I'm going to Stockton tomorrow to see that band perform. Later he will be performing with his college marching band. Should be a fun day.

Good Morning Guardians
I can't remember the last time I found the Guardian Thread on the second page of The Porch. :eek:
I think I'm in the mood for some Ebony today... Thanks again, ED. :)

JohnDF JohnDF - Yer welcome John. Nice to see you enjoying it. I've noticed a little falling off as regards the Guardians thread too. I hope it's just because people are busy and not because they are losing interest.

Come on Guardians. Let's get some pictures up!!!!! Here's one of Waynorth Cutlerey's renditions. Thanks for these @waynorth!!!!:thumbsup::)

9fYRggh.jpg

Last edited:
Good Morning Guardians. Fell off the Grid, but the Guardians never miss a beat. Such a great group of contributors. Much thanks and appreciation to JB for the opportunity.

Able to acquire a couple of Ebony JBs. Both are wonderful. The Big Ún feels great in hand.
61AA4529-26F2-42B6-886D-BE57179773D4_zpsfdafxwjm.jpeg

F2D69A8B-204E-4DA2-8730-1B62854FC33E_zpse88ws7uo.jpeg

Very nice Harvey. I too got one of the ebony standards from JB - not a "Big-un" as I chose a Guardians 2019 with ironwood instead.

Good Friday to you too José. Another great photo of the MM and the wonderful cherry wood. I'm no wood expert but the wood looks like it was taken from a burl. Very classy indeed and beautiful.

Thanks a lot Bill, but I don't know if it's from a burl either, but with all those shades maybe.:cool::thumbsup:

Looks great, Jack. Hope you have a good time in York.
My son helps teach a local high school marching band, he's a low brass tech. I'm going to Stockton tomorrow to see that band perform. Later he will be performing with his college marching band. Should be a fun day.

Thanks a lot John, I hope you're having a great day :) York was cold, dull, and damp, but while the river was running high and dirty, there wasn't any flooding there. It was rather crowded today (it gets crazy throughout December, so I won't be going again until the New Year now), but we still had a nice enough time. Got a pint and a very greedy burger ;) :thumbsup:

thycXzJ.jpg

Ht4o6S9.jpg

ZBiVWii.jpg

Cool pic Dan :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians
I can't remember the last time I found the Guardian Thread on the second page of The Porch. :eek:
I think I'm in the mood for some Ebony today... Thanks again, ED. :)

Yikes! :eek: Thanks for rescuing us John, that's some great-looking ebony :) :thumbsup:

JohnDF JohnDF - Yer welcome John. Nice to see you enjoying it. I've noticed a little falling off as regards the Guardians thread too. I hope it's just because people are busy and not because they are losing interest.

Come on Guardians. Let's get some pictures up!!!!! Here's one of Waynorth Cutlerey's renditions. Thanks for these @waynorth!!!!:thumbsup::)

9fYRggh.jpg

Well done Ed :) Yeah, the thread is definitely quieter these past couple of weeks, been a while since some of our formerly regular Guardians checked in :( Great-looking WCLF my friend :) :thumbsup:

Good morning, Guardians!
mJLiAHW.jpg

Love stag there Vince :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians. Fell off the Grid, but the Guardians never miss a beat. Such a great group of contributors. Much thanks and appreciation to JB for the opportunity.

Able to acquire a couple of Ebony JBs. Both are wonderful. The Big Ún feels great in hand.
61AA4529-26F2-42B6-886D-BE57179773D4_zpsfdafxwjm.jpeg

F2D69A8B-204E-4DA2-8730-1B62854FC33E_zpse88ws7uo.jpeg

Great to see you here Harvey, and I'm glad you're enjoying those two :) Hope you and Dutch are having a great weekend :thumbsup:

Nice Kevin, you must have had that one a while now :cool: :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day :) :thumbsup:

Back