Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Well done Ed :) Yeah, the thread is definitely quieter these past couple of weeks, been a while since some of our formerly regular Guardians checked in :( Great-looking WCLF my friend :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack. Yep, I thought this thread needed a little shaking today. You're right - we haven't seen some of the regulars lately. I hope @Ramrodmb is ok.

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack.Great looking burger&fries along with your HHB. Keep your powder dry.

Thanks a lot Harvey :D :thumbsup:

Another pic of my DamLamb in York today :thumbsup:

xTusKDv.jpg

Thanks a lot John, I hope you're having a great day :) York was cold, dull, and damp, but while the river was running high and dirty, there wasn't any flooding there. It was rather crowded today (it gets crazy throughout December, so I won't be going again until the New Year now), but we still had a nice enough time. Got a pint and a very greedy burger ;) :thumbsup:

thycXzJ.jpg

Ht4o6S9.jpg

ZBiVWii.jpg

Cool pic Dan :) :thumbsup:

Yikes! :eek: Thanks for rescuing us John, that's some great-looking ebony :) :thumbsup:

Well done Ed :) Yeah, the thread is definitely quieter these past couple of weeks, been a while since some of our formerly regular Guardians checked in :( Great-looking WCLF my friend :) :thumbsup:

Love stag there Vince :) :thumbsup:

Great to see you here Harvey, and I'm glad you're enjoying those two :) Hope you and Dutch are having a great weekend :thumbsup:

Nice Kevin, you must have had that one a while now :cool: :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day :) :thumbsup:
Mate, one of life's joys. A good "burger" and chips. And your latest feed of them looks the "Mickey".

Great shot of your ebony, Dan:thumbsup:
Good Morning Guardians
I can't remember the last time I found the Guardian Thread on the second page of The Porch. :eek:
I think I'm in the mood for some Ebony today... Thanks again, ED. :)

More great ebony!:eek: Nice choice, John!
Come on Guardians. Let's get some pictures up!!!!! Here's one of Waynorth Cutlerey's renditions. Thanks for these @waynorth!!!!:thumbsup::)

9fYRggh.jpg
Great shot of your WCLF, Ed!:cool::thumbsup:

Hope your Doc appointments went well! Are you using the VA?
Good morning, Guardians!
mJLiAHW.jpg
Nice photo of your JB HHB, Vince!:thumbsup:
Good Morning Guardians. Fell off the Grid, but the Guardians never miss a beat. Such a great group of contributors. Much thanks and appreciation to JB for the opportunity.

Able to acquire a couple of Ebony JBs. Both are wonderful. The Big Ún feels great in hand.
61AA4529-26F2-42B6-886D-BE57179773D4_zpsfdafxwjm.jpeg

F2D69A8B-204E-4DA2-8730-1B62854FC33E_zpse88ws7uo.jpeg
Aghhh, more beautiful EBONY, Harvey!
Been MIA myself, good to see these posts!:)
More ebony?????o_O
Great shot, Kevin!:thumbsup:
Got a pint and a very greedy burger ;) :thumbsup:

thycXzJ.jpg

Ht4o6S9.jpg
Thanks a lot Harvey :D :thumbsup:

Another pic of my DamLamb in York today :thumbsup:

xTusKDv.jpg
Nice photos, Jack! You made a dismal day look good, with the help of your DamLamb!:cool::thumbsup:
Almost cocktail hour!
iupg6zM.jpg
Beautiful shot! :) Better idea!!:D:thumbsup:
Chillin and grillin!!
7VxuaT7.jpg
Looking good, Taylor! I have yet to try the Sol....may have to change that!;):thumbsup:

I seen John's and Ed's Bat Lamb Signal, but I was delayed by some BedLamb going on here:D!
lambrocks82.jpg

Last edited:
Great shot of your ebony, Dan:thumbsup:

More great ebony!:eek: Nice choice, John!

Great shot of your WCLF, Ed!:cool::thumbsup:

Hope your Doc appointments went well! Are you using the VA?

Nice photo of your JB HHB, Vince!:thumbsup:

Aghhh, more beautiful EBONY, Harvey!
Been MIA myself, good to see these posts!:)

More ebony?????o_O
Great shot, Kevin!:thumbsup:

Nice photos, Jack! You made a dismal day look good, with the help of your DamLamb!:cool::thumbsup:

Beautiful shot! :) Better idea!!:D:thumbsup:

Looking good, Tayler! I have yet to try the Sol....may have to change that!;):thumbsup:

I seen John's and Ed's Bat Lamb Signal, but I was delayed by some BedLamb going on here:D!
View attachment 1233530
It's my new favorite Michilada

Hello, hope everyone has been well. I’ve been pretty busy and unable to post much lately. The wife and I were down in the Bahamas a few weeks back. Beautiful place, we had a great time. Had some time to relax today and do some target practice, sorry for the crappy indoor picture. :D
54BC3F54-CB0F-45DC-8BED-97B9372CD5A7.jpeg
A2AE4533-793D-489C-8496-D357C042740A.jpeg
4526C288-CC77-47B4-B639-3C57D352A50C.jpeg

73E614F1-39AF-45B7-8D22-D7FD6E64B35B.jpeg

3299C362-046A-443A-870C-BBB83D273DF0.jpeg

Last edited:
Chillin and grillin!!
7VxuaT7.jpg

Cheers Taylor :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1233530

Thanks a lot Dennis :) LOL! :D Nicely done my friend ;) Your Hartshead Barlow is looking tip-top :cool: :thumbsup:

Hello, hope everyone has been well. I’ve been pretty busy and unable to post much lately. The wife and I were down in the Bahamas a few weeks back. Beautiful place, we had a great time. Had some time to relax today and do some target practice, sorry for the crappy indoor picture. :D
View attachment 1233623
View attachment 1233614
View attachment 1233613

View attachment 1233612

View attachment 1233615

Thanks for the great pics Jon, nice to have a change from the GREY I see from my window :rolleyes: Cool slingshot :thumbsup:

Evening Guardians. Hope everyone is having a better weekend than I am. Struggling with an awful cold this week and staying couch-bound.

FV0YPQ5.jpg

Sorry to hear you're under the weather Mike, but glad to see that Barlow reached you OK :) Hope you're feeling better soon buddy :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, hope everyone is having a great weekend, and that anyone, like Mike, who isn't, is soon well and fully recovered. It's another damp and dreary day here I'm afraid, and I have no plans to go anywhere. Got some chores to do, and then I'm hoping to fit in some sharpening and fettling ;) Going to be toting my Rosewood Big 'Un :) Enjoy your Sunday Guardians :thumbsup:

7PX898Z.jpg

Thought I'd get my Sharpmaker out and sharpen up one of my Table knives with my morning coffee :)

O3BkihG.jpg

After 20 minutes working on some very blunt 440A (trying to avoid using the diamond stones if I can - maybe not!), I thought I'd have a break, and give a few of my Lambsfoot knives a tickle. Not that I needed reminding why I prefer carbon steel ;) :thumbsup:

HBUg4RO.jpg

Back