Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good morning Guardians! I hope y’all are safe and well! :) I carry a Lambsfoot! :thumbsup: Today I’m carrying a Sambar Wee ‘un. :D

49746067642_f4af86e9c8_c_d.jpg
Beautiful knife and photo!

That's pretty cool Jer :cool: :thumbsup:

Looking good Ron :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing your next effort Greg :) Thanks pal, I had a 3 mile walk, and got in a few things, but couldn't believe how busy it was compared to last week, I'd say there were 5 times as many people, and 3 times as many cars. Saw some pretty stupid behaviour too :thumbsdown:

A fresh blade today too Bill :) It's actually a Taylor's brush, I hope you like your Simpsons :thumbsup:
When new it shed a bit too much but it has since quieted down. Very luxurious brush. I installed a new knot in my first brush that I ever owned. A gift from my late father when I was 15 years old. It's a knot from The Golden Nib (Silver tip badger). Turned out to be the best brush I've ever owned. Ever-Ready #750.

35285270820_84a8bd9072_m.jpg

"Lil-un" with Buffalo Horn covers.

h0jDhL2.jpg

Here it is with what it might have looked like before it was hafted. JohnDF JohnDF .

H8EGmOQ.jpg

Very nice Ed, that's sunshine in your pocket :) :thumbsup:

When new it shed a bit too much but it has since quieted down. Very luxurious brush. I installed a new knot in my first brush that I ever owned. A gift from my late father when I was 15 years old. It's a knot from The Golden Nib (Silver tip badger). Turned out to be the best brush I've ever owned. Ever-Ready #750.

35285270820_84a8bd9072_m.jpg

Very interesting Bill, I got the Taylor's about 10 years ago, and I don't think it has shed at all :thumbsup:

I'm more used to the "before" version. ;)
I worked on a ranch that raised Corriente cattle. One of my jobs, when things were slow, was to take the skulls he had collected, clean off the hide, and buff up the horns. The owner had a garage full of skulls so there was always something to keep me busy. It was pretty dirty work.

You have had a varied and interesting career John :) :thumbsup:

Good morning, Guardians!
Pq5XmJm.jpg

Recent pic, but I'm going to make another one in a few minutes, it was so good. Spam and eggs fried in butter, with cheddar cheese and Tabasco sauce.

Enjoy Vince! :) :thumbsup:

I bought a fancy pie while out today, cost as much as a steak, but it sure was good :) I got an apple pie too :) :thumbsup:

sHJvdge.jpg

Very nice Ed, that's sunshine in your pocket :) :thumbsup:

Very interesting Bill, I got the Taylor's about 10 years ago, and I don't think it has shed at all :thumbsup:

You have had a varied and interesting career John :) :thumbsup:

Enjoy Vince! :) :thumbsup:

I bought a fancy pie while out today, cost as much as a steak, but it sure was good :) I got an apple pie too :) :thumbsup:

sHJvdge.jpg
That does look good, Jack. :thumbsup:

Back