Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Sorry for the enthusiasm, but after a long search...

I’m gonna be a “Guardian” soon!!!!
So bloody excited, Gents and Gals!

Congrats!!

uo6Rkx0.jpg

I know the feeling Jack! :thumbsup: Thanks my friend and so far so good today! :) :thumbsup:

Of course you do Ron :) :thumbsup:

Congrats!!

uo6Rkx0.jpg

Very good Barrett! :D :thumbsup:

It was nice to have a few beers down at my mates, as he usually comes to me, and I got to see his kids, who I've not seen in a few months, and his missus :) I took some presents down for the kids, and some blackberries, and the kids ended up covered in blackberry juice! :D Just noticed a new Sicilian cafe has opened down the road, so I definitely want to check that out soon :cool: Hope everyone has had a very enjoyable Sunday :thumbsup:

qjDcBQi.jpg

Hi Josh, what sailboat did you get ?
I love sailing :thumbsup:
Sorry for the delayed response, Jack Black, I don't see hundreds often enough to really know, seems like the change was a while ago. I need to break out my British coins for a picture with the lambsfoot.
CelloDan, she's a Neptune 16 from late 70s.
Weekends are when Rose and I put in our longest shifts so it's often Tuesday before I get caught back up.
20200809_212942_copy_756x851.jpg
Picture added later, lamb cut the peach. Crab cakes, steamed cauliflower with cheese and tomatoes from the back yard.

Last edited:
Good Morning Guardians.
I hope your week has been off to an amazing start.
Spidey!
There may be a problem for him in the near future coming down the pipe...:eek:
CGUmD3a.jpg

Great ebony to have on hand, John!:thumbsup:
Just waiting for the kettle to boil to wash it down with a cup of tea. And before you ask, YES, it tasted as good as it looked. Have a good weekend everyone.
yIaq5Ms.jpg
Glad you are fairing well despite the lockdowns! You guys have a double whammy going on down there. :(
But good food sure helps moral!:cool::thumbsup:
And there's a pub of course, where I enjoyed a great pint of Timothy Taylor's :)

dPivLe9.jpg

7BY6NuT.jpg
Another fantastic whirlwind adventure, Jack!! Looks like some fine refreshments!:cool::thumbsup:
Back home, I put a very large blackberry crumble in the oven ;) :thumbsup:

31mn9Sp.jpg
Mmmmm, BlackBerry crumbles!!:D:thumbsup:
I'm going 'posh' today, with a DamLamb ;) :thumbsup:

e0bVTB8.jpg
Great photo, Jack! DamLamb looking knife!;):thumbsup:
Sunday Sausage Sandwich! :)

Va0QfuW.jpg
Food.....and blades of the Kings!:):thumbsup:
Good Morning Guardians
Sorry I haven't been as active, I've been super busy getting ready for school to start.
Hope it all starts off good, John! Fine companion to have with you!:cool::thumbsup:
Good Morning Guardians.

UkGAh6E.jpg
Cool photo, Ed!:):thumbsup:
Life is good :thumbsup: :)

mjNSl40.jpg
Congratulations on the anniversary, Dan! Tis a fine example!:):thumbsup:
Good afternoon Guardians! My PD Stag is going bottoms up today! ;) Y’all have a great day! Please stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

45375039902_6b4bceec38_c_d.jpg
:D:thumbsup:
Great shot, Ron!
Fine Foto, José!:cool::thumbsup:
Hope everyone has had a very enjoyable Sunday :thumbsup:

qjDcBQi.jpg
Hope you did ad well, Jack!!:)
up.
20200809_212942_copy_756x851-jpg.1395834

Picture added later, lamb cut the peach. Crab cakes, steamed cauliflower with cheese and tomatoes from the back yard.
You must be living right! Looked like a great meal! Now you just need some of Jack's famous BlackBerry crumble!:D:thumbsup:

Hello, Guardians! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

JLvcbMc.jpg

Sorry for the delayed response, Jack Black, I don't see hundreds often enough to really know, seems like the change was a while ago. I need to break out my British coins for a picture with the lambsfoot.
CelloDan, she's a Neptune 16 from late 70s.
Weekends are when Rose and I put in our longest shifts so it's often Tuesday before I get caught back up.
View attachment 1395834

No worries Josh :) I guess it makes them stand out a bit more, I once read that a vast figure is lost in the US every year because of the similarity of the notes. Have to say, I don't know how they came up with the figure exactly! :D Nice to see that you're eating well on those phat stax! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Spidey!
There may be a problem for him in the near future coming down the pipe...:eek:
CGUmD3a.jpg

LOL! :D Brilliant Dennis! :D :cool: :thumbsup:

Another fantastic whirlwind adventure, Jack!! Looks like some fine refreshments!:cool::thumbsup:

Mmmmm, BlackBerry crumbles!!:D:thumbsup:

Great photo, Jack! DamLamb looking knife!;):thumbsup:

Food.....and blades of the Kings!:):thumbsup:

Hope you did ad well, Jack!!:)

You must be living right! Looked like a great meal! Now you just need some of Jack's famous BlackBerry crumble!:D:thumbsup:

Hello, Guardians! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

JLvcbMc.jpg

Great to see you here Dennis, hope you're keeping well my friend :) Thank you for the all the kind words buddy, that's another fantastic pic :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians, I'm just having some blackberries with my breakfast! :D Hope everyone had a great weekend :) I certainly did, in fact I think I need a rest today! :D Have a good week Guardians, take care, and stay safe :thumbsup:

05t4vCo.jpg

Back