Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Jack Black, Jun 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Pt-Luso

Pt-Luso Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 8, 2014
    [​IMG]

WHT, Ramrodmb, mitch4ging and 8 others like this.
  2. cudgee

cudgee Gold Member Gold Member

May 13, 2019
    " A Good Meat Pie Is One Of Lives Joys ".:p

flatblackcapo and Jack Black like this.
  3. btb01

btb01 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 26, 2008
    Congrats!!

[​IMG]

TFBraden, donn, meako and 16 others like this.
  4. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Of course you do Ron :) :thumbsup:

Very good Barrett! :D :thumbsup:

It was nice to have a few beers down at my mates, as he usually comes to me, and I got to see his kids, who I've not seen in a few months, and his missus :) I took some presents down for the kids, and some blackberries, and the kids ended up covered in blackberry juice! :D Just noticed a new Sicilian cafe has opened down the road, so I definitely want to check that out soon :cool: Hope everyone has had a very enjoyable Sunday :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

TFBraden, donn, WHT and 15 others like this.
  5. cudgee

cudgee Gold Member Gold Member

May 13, 2019
    You will have a great time here, good people who do not take themselves to seriously, lots of banter,knowledge, help and plenty of beautiful knives. Enjoy yourself on the porch.:thumbsup:

6. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    That's way cool-a-go-go. :D:thumbsup:

7. Rose and Thistle Custom

Rose and Thistle Custom Josh Mead Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 9, 2018
    Sorry for the delayed response, Jack Black, I don't see hundreds often enough to really know, seems like the change was a while ago. I need to break out my British coins for a picture with the lambsfoot.
    CelloDan, she's a Neptune 16 from late 70s.
    Weekends are when Rose and I put in our longest shifts so it's often Tuesday before I get caught back up.
    20200809_212942_copy_756x851.jpg
    Picture added later, lamb cut the peach. Crab cakes, steamed cauliflower with cheese and tomatoes from the back yard.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
    TFBraden, donn, WHT and 11 others like this.
  8. mitch4ging

mitch4ging Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 16, 2015
    Spidey!
    There may be a problem for him in the near future coming down the pipe...:eek:
    [​IMG]

Great ebony to have on hand, John!:thumbsup:
    Glad you are fairing well despite the lockdowns! You guys have a double whammy going on down there. :(
    But good food sure helps moral!:cool::thumbsup:
    Another fantastic whirlwind adventure, Jack!! Looks like some fine refreshments!:cool::thumbsup:
    Mmmmm, BlackBerry crumbles!!:D:thumbsup:
    Great photo, Jack! DamLamb looking knife!;):thumbsup:
    Food.....and blades of the Kings!:):thumbsup:
    Hope it all starts off good, John! Fine companion to have with you!:cool::thumbsup:
    Cool photo, Ed!:):thumbsup:
    Congratulations on the anniversary, Dan! Tis a fine example!:):thumbsup:
    :D:thumbsup:
    Great shot, Ron!
    Fine Foto, José!:cool::thumbsup:
    Hope you did ad well, Jack!!:)
    You must be living right! Looked like a great meal! Now you just need some of Jack's famous BlackBerry crumble!:D:thumbsup:

Hello, Guardians! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

[​IMG]

TFBraden, flatblackcapo, donn and 9 others like this.
  9. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    No worries Josh :) I guess it makes them stand out a bit more, I once read that a vast figure is lost in the US every year because of the similarity of the notes. Have to say, I don't know how they came up with the figure exactly! :D Nice to see that you're eating well on those phat stax! :D ;) :thumbsup:

LOL! :D Brilliant Dennis! :D :cool: :thumbsup:

Great to see you here Dennis, hope you're keeping well my friend :) Thank you for the all the kind words buddy, that's another fantastic pic :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians, I'm just having some blackberries with my breakfast! :D Hope everyone had a great weekend :) I certainly did, in fact I think I need a rest today! :D Have a good week Guardians, take care, and stay safe :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

TFBraden, mitch4ging, donn and 10 others like this.
  10. Pt-Luso

Nov 8, 2014
    [​IMG]

mitch4ging, WHT, Modoc ED and 6 others like this.
  11. Pt-Luso

Nov 8, 2014
    Many thanks, Dennis.:):thumbsup::thumbsup:

mitch4ging likes this.
  12. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    Thought I'd try something a little different for lunch today :eek: ;) :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

13. JTB_5

JTB_5 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 6, 2017
    You’ll definitely have to update us on how that went down!

14. JohnDF

May 14, 2018
    That's an awesome picture. :cool::thumbsup:

I dreamed of the day when I could teach my kids to rope.
    But alas, they wanted nothing to do with it. But they picked some good things instead, so...

Hope it's a relaxing day for you, Jack. :)

:eek: Nnnooooooooooo... :eek:

15. JohnDF

May 14, 2018
    Good Morning Guardians
    [​IMG]

mitch4ging, donn, Jody744 and 11 others like this.
  16. scrteened porch

scrteened porch Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 19, 2012
    I haven't given up on plant-based sausage, but I've had a couple that were expensive, didn't taste much like sausage, and had too much fat and especially salt. At least there were no gobbets of gristle to get stuck in my teeth.
    God Save Her:
    [​IMG]

mitch4ging, donn, Ramrodmb and 9 others like this.
  17. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Thanks Dennis! Great to see you here my friend! :)

To.....What?! :eek: I can’t wait to see how that healthy alternative to Pork turned out for you Jack! ;)

Looking great this morning John! :) :thumbsup:

mitch4ging, btb01 and Jack Black like this.
  18. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Hello Guardians! I hope y’all are doing well today! I’m carrying my Waynorth Jigged Bone this morning! Stay safe out there wherever you’re at! :) :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

19. JohnDF

May 14, 2018
    Thank you, Ron. :)

Your Lamb is looking great too. :cool::thumbsup:

20. Onearmbladenut

Onearmbladenut Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jul 19, 2018
    Frank Frazetta 1928-2010 "Grand Master of Fantasy Art" Art creator of Conan with long hair -- "The Barbarian 1966" first paper back novel to sell four million copies plus. "Conan the Destroyer" ($1,792,500 in 2018) 1967 another million copies in one year. Editor," Send us more paintings and we will make up the stories !" That is the first and last time that ever happened in history. At first the editor told Frazetta to give Conan a hair cut and send us another painting. Frazetta told him told him ,"Baloney !" Frank Frazetta was the art creator of "Vampirella" in 1971. He had thyroid problems in the 90s and he was put in the nut house. Frank could not paint for four years. He almost died and then they gave him the correct treatment. Weeks after that the strokes followed. Frank had to learn how the paint better left handed. He painted "Vampirella 25 Years" left handed, after the strokes. That painting is worth $1,000,000 plus. Frank Frazetta's 1969 "Egyptian Queen" was sold for $5,400,000 in June ,2019. No will and family greed resulted in lawyers getting most of that money. His museum is in Pennsylvania. I want Bill Howard to make GEC#93 Lambs foot with clear peephole blue river acrylic scales with Frank Frazetta painting "Silver Warrior" in the scales. Boker plus is making Frazetta knives , right now.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
    donn and meako like this.