Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I have not been able to spend a whole lot of time on BF this past week but I thought I would drop in and say howdy. Happy Friday, Guardians.

So much needed recreation this evening and weekend:

emtE9UI.jpg

Good morning Guardians and all. A foggy morning here in coastal NC but they tell me it's going to be a sunny day. I will post a photo a little later as my camera battery needs recharging.:D

Good morning Guardians! I'm carrying this wee Sambar example this morning, along with a domestic offering for Stag Day. ;) The Covid-19 has reared up more here lately. I'm afraid it may be a rough winter with that stuff on the loose! :( Pam and I have already gotten our flu shots to help protect against the regular variety that goes around. I hope y'all can stay safe and well out there! Enjoy your weekend my friends! :) :thumbsup:

50523967176_600d78d96a_o.jpg

I thought the stamp used on Jack's SFO Hartshead Barlow knife bolsters was exclusive to those knives and to Jack yet I saw in another thread that A. Wright is now using that stamp as their tang stamp for their knives. Kinda caught me off guard/surprised me.

Poster's picture from another thread only to show the stamp as a tang stamp.

8YNcFz6.jpg

@JackBlack - I'll delete the picture if you want. It's only meant to be a visual aide for A. Wright's new tang stamp. I was told Ashlee is the new manager/co-owner and is now using the stamp on their new knives.

Last edited:
Good morning Guardians and all. A foggy morning here in coastal NC but they tell me it's going to be a sunny day. I will post a photo a little later as my camera battery needs recharging.:D

OK, was out in the yard spraying for bugs this morning whilst waiting for my camera battery to charge.:thumbsup: Yep, everything in NC either bites or stings.:eek: Came back in for a bagel and cream cheese;)
View attachment 1442760

That'd be the highlight of my day Bill :) Hope you got your ration of sunshine :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians! I'm carrying this wee Sambar example this morning, along with a domestic offering for Stag Day. ;) The Covid-19 has reared up more here lately. I'm afraid it may be a rough winter with that stuff on the loose! :( Pam and I have already gotten our flu shots to help protect against the regular variety that goes around. I hope y'all can stay safe and well out there! Enjoy your weekend my friends! :) :thumbsup:

50523967176_600d78d96a_o.jpg

Love that stag Ron! :cool: Getting worse, rather than better, here too :( Going to be a long winter o_O Stay safe everyone :thumbsup:

I hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend.
PgeoMgT.jpg

What are you doing with that parsley Dave? I'm sure you're rustling up something spectacular my friend :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1442914
I’m going to try toting my AC each day for a streak. Wish me luck!

Looks great Joshua :) Good luck :thumbsup:

Been out in the woods most of the day, weather wasn't great, but we didn't get soaked at least! :rolleyes: Hope everyone is having a good weekend :) :thumbsup:

E6a8w2p.jpg

hztl2p1.jpg

A few pics from my walk out in the woods today :) Seemed the best place to stay out of the rain showers, and we were home by the time it really came down ;) :thumbsup:

nMQx5kz.jpg

MqP7WWd.jpg

oP7xLa8.jpg

Had a break for some slingshot practice ;)

1jPx9MZ.jpg

0ItD888.jpg

We were joined by a mother and her kids. Nice to see young 'uns out in the woods, but after 30 minutes of them playing around directly behind my target, it was time to move on. There's only 700 acres of woodland there, so bound to get crowded right?! :rolleyes:

XZqEt3c.jpg

gXKLU81.jpg

NkI2RfG.jpg

I've posted pics of this spring the last time I was in these woods.

mreBT4v.jpg

2pnwTrZ.jpg

This spring is known as Dog's Mouth Spring, but the reason for the name is even less obvious than it was in the past. Not sure what kind of dog that was supposed to be :rolleyes:

S-eIiAAKjuxGfIUd9uz1ml9lb4iA-LFeigp1maWB7augT9hhXuyNDR1Va-Arl_0y2bB8SHKQJ1ZLJSKKLtUR4b-k7MI3JCDVGMrH5sxI8tj89nFRxnyP_zk

o6HtIHb.jpg

KY7iJnd.jpg

b16zvR3.jpg

jwE03la.jpg

9xe96Xw.jpg

Cut myself another catapult fork :thumbsup:

u5N9BCH.jpg

wZPgOPt.jpg

8pH0GE4.jpg

wqj9a6I.jpg

I have not been able to spend a whole lot of time on BF this past week but I thought I would drop in and say howdy. Happy Friday, Guardians.

So much needed recreation this evening and weekend:

emtE9UI.jpg

Great to see you here Dylan :) Looks like a great plan my friend ;) :thumbsup:

You look like a modern day highway robber or Robin Hood.:eek::rolleyes:;)

It is like putting up a sign, Wet Paint Do Not Touch, you JUST attract them.

It looks like a half bred mongrel.:D

LOL! I should have Photoshopped a bow in! :D

Isn't it just?! :rolleyes:

Yeah, half-dog and half-pig!! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

Back