Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

It's a cardinal. A great favorite of mine and Dad's and probably everybody's who knows them. I have an apple tree in the back yard, and when the apples are red the cardinals like to preen among the apples and show us that nothing is as red as a cardinal.
j5b01NB.jpg

Cool pic Jer :cool: Happy New Year buddy :thumbsup:

Hey Guardians! Perfect day here in the Sierra Foothills to do some work outside. Can't believe it's gonna be 2021 hopefully better then 2020....Cheers!!!
View attachment 1483001
Carrying my Guardian knife to ring in the New Year!

It sounds all science fiction doesn't Taylor?! :D Nice choice there my friend, and a great pic :) :thumbsup:

Happy New Year (Sheffield time ;)), Guardians! :thumbsup:

I don’t have any new Lambsfoot photos at the moment, so a couple good ‘uns will have to do. :rolleyes: :D

zQ96s2W.jpg

3YqViQr.jpg

I opened this bottle up recently for my DIY whisk(e)y advent calendar, might enjoy a bit more tonight.

3cGZgRj.jpg

And maybe something from Sam Smith’s (I’ve still got a few bottles tucked away in the fridge).

eK76zA1.jpg

ALvhk97.jpg

zaTZNM1.jpg

I took this one for Ron a while back. :(

b8mqL12.jpg

Here’s hoping we can get back to traveling (and drinking in pubs, and a thousand other normal things I know we’ve all been missing) in 2021.

CjxSBGj.jpg

o5F9iCG.jpg

eI5QGYf.jpg

S1vjC1u.jpg

Happy New Year (Sheffield time ;)), Guardians! :thumbsup:

I don’t have any new Lambsfoot photos at the moment, so a couple good ‘uns will have to do. :rolleyes: :D

zQ96s2W.jpg

3YqViQr.jpg

I opened this bottle up recently for my DIY whisk(e)y advent calendar, might enjoy a bit more tonight.

3cGZgRj.jpg

And maybe something from Sam Smith’s (I’ve still got a few bottles tucked away in the fridge).

eK76zA1.jpg

ALvhk97.jpg

zaTZNM1.jpg

I took this one for Ron a while back. :(

b8mqL12.jpg

Here’s hoping we can get back to traveling (and drinking in pubs, and a thousand other normal things I know we’ve all been missing) in 2021.

CjxSBGj.jpg

o5F9iCG.jpg

eI5QGYf.jpg

S1vjC1u.jpg

Happy New Year Barrett! :) What an absolutely fantastic set of photos :cool: :) :thumbsup:

IMG_20201230_211716314.jpg

Good morning Guardians, I imagine a few of you stayed up late to see in the New Year. Being on my own, and feeling tired, I actually retired just after 11.30pm, only to find that I couldn't drop off for a couple of hours :rolleyes: Good riddance to 2020, and let's hope that the coming year brings happier days for us all. Happy New Year Guardians :) :thumbsup:

avfiIwo.jpg

Good morning Guardians, I imagine a few of you stayed up late to see in the New Year. Being on my own, and feeling tired, I actually retired just after 11.30pm, only to find that I couldn't drop off for a couple of hours :rolleyes: Good riddance to 2020, and let's hope that the coming year brings happier days for us all. Happy New Year Guardians :) :thumbsup:

avfiIwo.jpg
Sorry....still on first cup of coffee.
Post below to ^^^quote above

Last edited:
Happy New Year Jack
A rainy night in Georgia dampened the fireworks, so it was an early night to bed for me as well. Hoping for better times for all in the new year.

Jack: you are quite welcome they turned out quite nice.with all the kindness you have shown me and my family as well as all you knowledge of lambsfoot knives and history I can’t thank you enough. I hope the covers I chose are ones you like and will enjoy
Way back in March, Reaper AL Reaper AL told us about some Lambsfoot knives he had had re-built and re-covered by a talented member here :) What Al didn't say is that he actually had 6 knives re-covered, 3 of which were for me. Such was the state of our postal service at the time, that I asked Al to put off mailing them, which must have been frustrating (thanks for your patience Al, as well as your kindness). Having updated him recently, the 3 knives arrived just in time for Christmas, a very generous and thoughtful gift, very much in the true spirit of this longstanding thread :) The covers are African Blackwood, Cinammon Giraffe Bone, and Apaloosa Bone, and the makeover is excellent. Thanks Al, and well done @jsdistin :) Some great talent here :cool: I hope to get some better photos soon :thumbsup:

yxnzATu.jpg

FMhfrZI.jpg

t8gcTBg.jpg

Sorry....still on first cup of coffee.
Post below to ^^^quote above

I mess up all the time George, especially trying to post on my phone :D I usually just edit the post, and hope nobody notices! ;) :thumbsup:

Happy New Year Jack
A rainy night in Georgia dampened the fireworks, so it was an early night to bed for me as well. Hoping for better times for all in the new year.

Thanks for the classic tunes George :) :thumbsup:

Jack: you are quite welcome they turned out quite nice.with all the kindness you have shown me and my family as well as all you knowledge of lambsfoot knives and history I can’t thank you enough. I hope the covers I chose are ones you like and will enjoy

I could not be more thrilled Al :) Happy New Year my friend :thumbsup:

Back