Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

:rolleyes: That a cool bottle-opener with your Lambsfoot there Jer :cool: :) :thumbsup:
Thanks- It was a Christmas present from my elder niece and neph-in-law a few years ago. Hand-forged, and it works even better than it looks.
wear masks. Even with very few people around, this is a airborne pathogen and can "travel" a fair distance in the air.
I haven't been wearing a mask outside unless people get close (I always have one on a lanyard). Guess I'll change my ways.
rTyen8L.jpg

Brought home some fantastic homemade empanadas from a small local Argentinian restaurant.
You can watch them roll out the dough, press them, and cook them on the spot.

View attachment 1490651

Dan, while I had known about this new restaurant for awhile, Tuesday was the first time I tried it. It was so good that I brought my son back there for take out on Wednesday. He liked it so much that he went back again today on his own and the owner was impressed enough to give him one free empanada. I'm sure we will be back there this weekend... :)
Nice to hear that your grandma made the best empanadas. My mother, of strong Norwegian heritage, makes the best lefse. The foods of our culture sure trigger so many wonderful memories as you mentioned.
Enclosed is a picture of a small sheet that comes with the empanadas as a code to tell which type you have, based on a small stamp in the corner of each empanada.

View attachment 1491041

Sounds pretty good, I might have to give that a try. :thumbsup: I’ll probably pass on the VB, though. :D

Happy Friday Guardians! Got the Pit smoker warmed up. Gonna throw some chicken wings, a whole chicken and a rack of ribs on! But no beer :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::mad::confused::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: First time my parents are coming over in over a month due to me and my wife being infected and all.

Carrying this beautiful knife today...I swear it was easier getting this knife then any recent release from GEC!
PXL_20210115_224956143.MP.jpg

Happy Friday Guardians! Got the Pit smoker warmed up. Gonna throw some chicken wings, a whole chicken and a rack of ribs on! But no beer :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::mad::confused::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: First time my parents are coming over in over a month due to me and my wife being infected and all.

Carrying this beautiful knife today...I swear it was easier getting this knife then any recent release from GEC!
View attachment 1491588

Hope you had fun Taylor, and that you and the missus are all good now :) :thumbsup:

Not for Charlie! :eek: :D I'm glad he put in the effort though :) Great knife :thumbsup:

Great minds think alike mate.
mIw6FTz.jpg

How're you doing buddy? Great to see your Charlie Lamb :) :thumbsup:

Crazy, right? I took a brief hiatus from the collecting game, and since I came back, recently, it’s been like slim pickings on the hen’s teeth!
Lesson learned: appreciate what you already have. View attachment 1491765

Words to live by! :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, hope everyone is doing OK, and that you have a fantastic weekend, I'm off to get a shave ;) :) :thumbsup:

Tu2YwEH.jpg

Back