Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Maybe we are dwindling! We were on the last line of page one again.
GdSOo1h.jpg

There was a 4-hour power outage last night. Hence the mechanical clock.
No we are not, thanks to you, straight back to the top of page one. :thumbsup:

Maybe we are dwindling! We were on the last line of page one again.
GdSOo1h.jpg

There was a 4-hour power outage last night. Hence the mechanical clock.

No we are not, thanks to you, straight back to the top of page one. :thumbsup:
Well done guys, great pic Jer :) :thumbsup:
In recognition of a good bloke on a momentous day. 😍🤝.

Lk4r0PH.jpg
Well said Leon, looking good :) I'll join you if you don't mind. Hope you had a very Happy Birthday Charlie waynorth waynorth :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, another sunny start to the day here, and my pal is on his way round, so we can go out for breakfast. Have a great Friday Guardians :thumbsup:

COClMJQ.jpg

Well said Leon, looking good :) I'll join you if you don't mind. Hope you had a very Happy Birthday Charlie waynorth waynorth :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, another sunny start to the day here, and my pal is on his way round, so we can go out for breakfast. Have a great Friday Guardians :thumbsup:

COClMJQ.jpg
Morning? It's almost lunch here in Eastern Europe. ;) Being out here has made me feel for you Europe folks, it's a terrible thing to log on to BF and have most of the posts be from the day before. I feel like I'm out of the loop!

No picture so far today, besides it's been raining all day. But I have a A Wright & Son with me not that exciting. Same as everyday considering I only brought a few knives out here with me. 😁 I must say I'm glad I brought it with me, its struck me how pragmatic of a pattern the lambsfoot is, the extreme ease of sharpening is a huge relief when all you have is a little pocket stone. The more I use it the more odd I find it the lambsfoot never caught on back in the states.

Last edited:

COClMJQ.jpg
A fine specimen of some beautiful bone you have there. 👌

Morning? It's almost lunch here in Eastern Europe. ;) Being out here has made me feel for you Europe folks, it's a terrible thing to log on to BF and have most of the posts be from the day before. I feel like I'm out of the loop!

No picture so far today, besides it's been raining all day. But I have a A Wright & Son with me not that exciting. Same as everyday considering I only brought a few knives out here with me. 😁 I must say I'm glad I brought it with me, its struck me how pragmatic of a pattern the lambsfoot is, the extreme ease of sharpening is a huge relief when all you have is a little pocket stone. The more I use it the more odd I find it the lambsfoot never caught on back in the states.
Sorry Jon, this thread runs on Yorkshire time! :D ;) There was a time I used to log on each morning to several pages posted in this thread while I was asleep! Much more sleepy now here of course. Hope the weather there improves. I'm glad you're enjoying the Lambsfoot, if you check out the thread index, you'll find lots of discussion relating to why the pattern didn't cross The Pond :thumbsup:
A fine specimen of some beautiful bone you have there. 👌
Thank you very much mate, hope you have a great weekend :thumbsup:

Sorry Jon, this thread runs on Yorkshire time! :D ;) There was a time I used to log on each morning to several pages posted in this thread while I was asleep! Much more sleepy now here of course. Hope the weather there improves. I'm glad you're enjoying the Lambsfoot, if you check out the thread index, you'll find lots of discussion relating to why the pattern didn't cross The Pond :thumbsup:

Thank you very much mate, hope you have a great weekend :thumbsup:
I've read through quite a bit of the thread, still interesting how some patterns transferred over from Europe to the America and others didn't.

COClMJQ.jpg
It's Charlie's birthday? 🤨 Sorry if I have missed that one - Happy birthday to waynorth waynorth ! And many more.:D:thumbsup:

Since I mentioned Charlie's birthday in my previous post it reminded me of something😉. Charlie C waynorth waynorth made it possible for me to own my favorite pocket knife; my HHB. Thank you Charlie.:thumbsup:

Had a hot and steamy round of golf yesterday and now my back is making me pay (again).o_O Looks like it's going to be an Ibuprofen kind of day.:eek: I'll take it easy and get out my HHB and "oil the joints".:thumbsup:
IMG_2962.JPG

I've read through quite a bit of the thread, still interesting how some patterns transferred over from Europe to the America and others didn't.
Well done Jon, yes, it certainly is :thumbsup:
This ones riding along today. Have a good day everyone!View attachment 1641632
That's developing some nice character Kevin :cool: :thumbsup:
Since I mentioned Charlie's birthday in my previous post it reminded me of something😉. Charlie C waynorth waynorth made it possible for me to own my favorite pocket knife; my HHB. Thank you Charlie.:thumbsup:

Had a hot and steamy round of golf yesterday and now my back is making me pay (again).o_O Looks like it's going to be an Ibuprofen kind of day.:eek: I'll take it easy and get out my HHB and "oil the joints".:thumbsup:
View attachment 1641647
Three cheers for Charlie! :) ;) :thumbsup:

the-beautiful-benefits-of-beer-3-pint-glasses-image.jpg

Sorry to hear about your back Bill, I hope it eases soon my friend :) :thumbsup:

It's been pretty nice weather here the past few days :) Forecast for tomorrow is fine, but cloudy. Ordinarily, I'd be going out for a hike, but I'm struggling a bit at the moment. Still hoping to get out for a shorter walk though, maybe a bit of slingshot practice :) Think I'm going to relax with a beer this evening ;) Have a great weekend Guardians :thumbsup:

0SYTtsi.jpg

It's been pretty nice weather here the past few days :) Forecast for tomorrow is fine, but cloudy. Ordinarily, I'd be going out for a hike, but I'm struggling a bit at the moment. Still hoping to get out for a shorter walk though, maybe a bit of slingshot practice :) Think I'm going to relax with a beer this evening ;) Have a great weekend Guardians :thumbsup:

0SYTtsi.jpg
Hope you have a great weekend too Jack. I am settling in with a Vodka & tonic this evening. Going to start a new book about Curtis Lemay one of Americas great military leaders.

Back