guns and knives, photos add yours

Hey all. A few posts back, I put in some of my leadslingers aka guns. Here are some pics of some of my knives and thangs. Pic#1 gives ya an Idea (I have about 12-15 others I still have to find in my current mess. Pic#2 is a lil closer. And Pic #3 are ones I'm thinkin about sellin ( I need the $$ for my Hosp. bills.) And pic #4 is one a little closer one. Most of what I'm selling has never been used, =new. A few have some lite use. I think I have to take better pics. (my camera is 11 years old and sucks) and post 1 or 2 at a time? but any questions? please ask. Thanks. Enjoy. edgy :thumbup:

Attachments

• MVC-011S.JPG
    MVC-011S.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 47
  • MVC-012S.JPG
    MVC-012S.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 46
  • MVC-013S.JPG
    MVC-013S.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 45
  • MVC-015S.JPG
    MVC-015S.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 51
ecf751ee.jpg
[/IMG]
No photography skills, but here's the current warm weather edc...

my mini has a holster clip, looks like a folder or pocket knife when clipped on. Made it so I could shoot the little thing accurately, finally!

I clip it to my PFD when I'm paddling. Here's a shot of it with my NAA Guardian and the only folder I own - the spydie mille - which will be PROMPTLY sold when I get the HEST/f. :)

NAAswithSpidyMilliLH2.jpg

I call this my "less than lethal" bunch. (yes, I KNOW all three are lethal, but I'm not goinig to bet my life on any of them if I can help it!:) )

Last edited:
I've considered that grip. They are comfy and give you more to hang onto. Thus far mine's been riding fl pocket in self made leather, and it's been working well. I carry my lx2 clipped to the same pocket, so I'd have to reconsider a few things in order to switch to that carry mode.
They aren't exactly tack drivers eh? ;) - I call mine my ear, nose and throat gun :)
As soon as the weather cools off, the bigger weapons come out, and the mini mag and 26 go in the safe, in favor of 19/taurus 85 or 19/pm9 :)

july052008hilltopMedium.jpg

Urban survival package.

Hands down the most tried and true of all the big three. Hats off to your great collections, always cool. Love that CZ... reminds me of my browning hi power 9mm given to me by my grandfather that was stolen by some jackass!!! :mad:

Back