guns and knives, photos add yours

I guess I should join in the fun. Lots of nice sets here. *Wants them drool* OK here is one of mine. Rest later if interested? I like this combo for some reason?

Attachments

• MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 41
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 32
  • MVC-007S.JPG
    MVC-007S.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 33
a4wgg6.jpg

2Edgy is that a 317 Airlite it looks like? Sweet gun.

I'm glad this thread is back to life, I need to take some more pics too. :D

looks like one/

i'd loove to get one and put some nice wood boot grips on it. i had a 63 a few years ago, but the trigger was nasty, even after going to the smith.

feel free to post pics of your hottie students holding ak-47s :D tell 'em it's part of the post assault weapon's ban compliance registration thingy.

jdboy - now THAT's a great look for a knife - full of loving reminders of hard use!

I'm with JV3...it's hard to beat a thread with chicks and guns.... :)

jdboy - now THAT's a great look for a knife - full of loving reminders of hard use!

I'm with JV3...it's hard to beat a thread with chicks and guns.... :)

Thanks, yeah it's hard to beat a well used knife!! Hard to go wrong with a 1911 for your knife's backup, lol!

Yeppers S&W's 317 Airlite. 3 1/2 in barrel and light sites. Silly accurate for a 3 1/2 in. shoots 50 cent groups at 30 ft. all day long.

I have to put all.. my knives in one pic, gotta round em all up, but here is a pic of some lead slingers I have. Left a few in my shop, but, Enjoy. edgy :D

Knives later.:thumbup:

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 57
  • MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 62
AZ, how do you like that Charter? I was looking into getting a Charter in .38 but I've heard a lot of bad stuff about them.

The bad stuff is pre 2000. My newer bulldog shoots great and I have had 0 problems with it. The new Charter guns now has a lifetime warranty.

The bad stuff is pre 2000. My newer bulldog shoots great and I have had 0 problems with it. The new Charter guns now has a lifetime warranty.

lol. I'm getting conflicting reports. I heard the pre-2K stuff is good, everything from then til now sucks. I dont know what to believe!!

Ten95- Whats the deal with that top rifle?

Last edited:
Jake- the top rifle looks to be a Garcia Bronco single shot .22. It was made in Italy and was designed as a take down survival type rifle. My brother has one and its a pretty interesting piece. The trigger in front of the trigger guard is used to cock the striker before firing.

lol. I'm getting conflicting reports. I heard the pre-2K stuff is good, everything from then til now sucks. I dont know what to believe!!

Ten95- Whats the deal with that top rifle?

Survival 22. Single shot. Breaks down in half for easy transport. Its about 35 years old, but a great rifle.

on the Charter - I was told by the 800# how different things are now. I bought a "southpaw" .38 last year when they first came out. lllooooonnnnngggggg wait, but sorta cool to have one. Wish it was black or blued, but it's still cool.

of course, it's a revolver, so you don't expect much trouble at all, but mine has been flawless. Wife prefers it over the LCR as it's got the exposed hammer. It's in the panic room box with some speed clips. The Charter 800# folks told me unconditional lifetime warranty on the new stuff.

Back