guns and knives, photos add yours

DSCN0714.jpg

You really love that 9mm. Actually I'm not even surprised that you're not getting an XDm for some reason

9mm is my favorite caliber and I do not care for the XDm Series,I hate adjustable back straps and the magazines do not interchange.So I'll stay with the almost perfect XD series for me ( no such thing as a perfect handgun) :D

I second that statement! All of it. XDm just seems to have sth missing.
But then again I am Croatian so no wonder I love the XD

interesting. due to our hi-cap mag limit, the xd(m) is not available here in nj so i haven't handled one yet. with the .45's under 15 round mag now available i'll check it out and see if i like it better than the regular xd.

ttd, we gotta convince you into trying a 1911, especially one with a tuned trigger :thumbup: sa makes a 9mm 1911.

interesting. due to our hi-cap mag limit, the xd(m) is not available here in nj so i haven't handled one yet. with the .45's under 15 round mag now available i'll check it out and see if i like it better than the regular xd.

ttd, we gotta convince you into trying a 1911, especially one with a tuned trigger :thumbup: sa makes a 9mm 1911.

That's easy send me one :D nothing against a 1911, I really am looking into one the Springfield GI OD Green 45acp. :thumbup:

Tony - I'll be at Dave's on the 20th - can bring my Taurus 1911 with if you want to try it out. (had it with me at ESEE Fest in March - not sure if you got to see it then or not)
I liked the XD40 a lot.
Hated the trigger on my XD45, so I got rid of it.

Tony - I'll be at Dave's on the 20th - can bring my Taurus 1911 with if you want to try it out. (had it with me at ESEE Fest in March - not sure if you got to see it then or not)
I liked the XD40 a lot.
Hated the trigger on my XD45, so I got rid of it.

I had an XD45sc I traded it due to I am not a big fan of 45acp ,nothing personal just dont like the cost of 45acp vs. 9mm.

I'll see if I can swing that,I am going to meet up with Dave ASAP on another matter he & I was discussing ealier today. :D

hey tony if you can make it out when erik is here that would be great, i have a springfield gi 45 you can try out too. course it has been modified some.:D

cricket

hey tony if you can make it out when erik is here that would be great, i have a springfield gi 45 you can try out too. course it has been modified some.:D

cricket

I'll try ... 20th is a sunday ...... I get mighty lazy on Sunday :D.... Guess I could wake up early........ no 11am sleep in :eek:
I'll call ya see when I can swing it Dave

I really need to get a group shot of the whole family. But these are the only pics I have at work.

IMG_1296.jpg

IMG_0694_R-1.jpg

CIMG2066-2.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_1290.jpg

IMG_6116.jpg

IMG_6123.jpg

Spyderco Endura 4 Blk FRN stainless combo edge, Endura 4 Wave plain edge, Endura 4 PE white FRN, Endura 4 Black combo edge black FRN, Tenacious PE, Delica 4 PE, S30V Native plain edge. KABAR USMC, KA BAR Camp Knife, Buck Nighthawk
IMG_6118.jpg

ESEE Izula, RC4, RC6, Becker BK7, BK2, BK11
IMG_6122.jpg

Ruger 10/22, Savage M93 17 HMR, 1976 Remington 1100 12 gauge, Daniel Defense DDXV 5.56 + lots of magpul
IMG_6120.jpg

1996 HK UPS Compact 9mm, Sig P220 .45ACP, 1983 Ruger Service Six .357

Last edited:
I'll try ... 20th is a sunday ...... I get mighty lazy on Sunday :D.... Guess I could wake up early........ no 11am sleep in :eek:
I'll call ya see when I can swing it Dave
the 20th is father's day, and you can sleep in plenty late since I probably won't be there until late afternoon.

Back