Gunting Seminar - Vancouver, BC. Nov. 9/10

Last picture.

"Don't mess with this bunch. 'Specially that chick in the pink. I heard that she made a few guys cry"

Attachments

• hoknbf.jpg
    hoknbf.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 41
The DRONES!!!!!
Damn, can't wait......Don't have to train with the live ones anymore. No more "Ooops, so sorry dude, oooowwww, thats going like foundation. Bandage?"

ahhh BOK...I thought you WERE getting one..
When I asked how many your little hand was up wasn't it?
5 are for HOK..2 for friends of Steves...
aXed, BOK, FC Yuk, Bolo...for example....( Thats only 4...)
see ya

Bram

HOLSTERS????????AAAUUUGGGHHHHHHH Check with FRank or Tiny...

Ok I guess I am getting one then. aXed had me confused about that. But I'm not suprised...she frequently does that...just to make me look like a typical guy!

Weeeeeeeelllll fellow HOK'ers looks like we're gonna have to put on a little G seminar of our own. You guys are welcome to join me. I only charge $30/hour!! (and remember I'll need those waiver forms signed please!)

Maybe you mistaked my hand for Boks? I was there in the crowd when you were asking how many people were going to get drones and my hand shot up just as fast as the rest:D .

If not can I place an order with Steve and wait for the next shipment to come in when ever it comes in??

Right I got it now.
BOK, aXed, YUK, Bolo, Cho - theres your 5 red ones
Steve - 2 red ones for his friends
That makes it 7 altogether.

That wasn't too hard now. Just how hard did I get hit in the head at that seminar!?!!

OK..well seems I messed up..
I'm old you know...senior moments and all....
I was mistaken...there's ONLY 4 Drones going to HOK..3 to Mr Steves guys..
hmmm BOK buddy...I guess you were correct when you said not you..The others told Mr Steve yes..I JUST ASSUMED it was you as well and that you raised your hand..
maybe I got hit too hard..not enough sleep?
Hey I'm allowed to make mistakes..I'm the head guy!!!!
OK OK...I've again learned not to assume..it makes an ass of you n me..
and I feel very very stupid..
OK BOK..put alot of tape on the edge of your live blade..hmmm no that won' t work..
ahhhhh don't ever open it??? no the ramp is too sharp..
make a trainer out of aluminum...wood..plastic?
borrow one of the others Drones?????
OK HOK Gunting groupies..you got to let Mr BOK borrow your DRone once in a while...

Sorry BOK man..
really..

Bram

awwww...bad mr bram frank sir! BOK was getting so excited too! :D

that's alright, i was planning to let him borrow mine anyway, we could still train, we'll just put lots of tape on the ramp, that should be ok... but wait... I'M on the receiving end... why, THAT SUCKS!!!! :D

just kidding, we'll just have to work around it, if it wasn't for BOK, this thread probably wouldn't have reached 12 pages

don't feel bad Bram! we know you're getting old :D
maybe some sushi outta cure that senior moment thing of yours! (oh my god i am SOOOOOOOO kidding! that came off as just plain cruel! )

sorry bram! please don't kick my ass!! :(

can't wait for the drones baby! so excited! i think i'll skimp on the holster for now though...gotta feed them 6 kids and all

aXed

Okay keeners so you guys use your little drones...I'll use the real thing!!

You guys will just have to wear some body armour or something when you train with me.

Either that or I stay home and meditate!:D

Bram,
OLD?? Told you to quit with the fish bait!!It's really messed you up! BOK, go ahead & take the drone from aX!She tries to use it & she might get hurt!! :rolleyes: AFTER ALL SHES JUST A "little sweetheart"!You will be saving her from getting picked on!hee!
jim

WHAT??!?!?!?!?!?

"LIL" WHAT THE EFF??? jim, you calling me a little sweetheart hurt more than when Bram stuck the pommel of the Gunting into my sternum and then flipping me onto my back!

i'm a big man! :mad:

aXed

Originally posted by BRAM

OK OK...I've again learned not to assume..it makes an ass of you n me..
Bram, I don't know you're a member of the FBI ;) (reading the Harris' Hannibal Trilogy lately)

Hmmm OK..I didn't read the Hannible things...
But the Assume thing goes well beyond the FBI..they have no special claims to "assume"...it runs rampant in todays society...

Well, to make things interesting at Class today we worked on touch n go..or tap and hit..
or check and strike..
The bad guy tries to thrust or shank you..you check it momentarily with your hand and immediately strike the eyes..( rebound from check to strike)this gives time to draw out the Gunting..or CRMIPT..
and of course then "BAM" the BG...
Prof Presas and Prof Vee were both big on this..
"Tap 'n Go" they called it...
Later to be called rapid response
Its a variation of the 5 entries we did in Vancouver...

be safe

Bram,
That sounds kewl.
Hopefully we'll do more of that when spring comes along.

So got my first G cut yesterday. Good thing YUK was there to help me out at HOK while I cleaned up.

Dumb thing but I kin-op'ed it on my self but was careless and did it diagonally along the top of my forearm. Yeah pretty good gash.

And THAT was unintentional. I can only imagine the damage from a cut with some intent behind it.

But yes a lesson to all. BUY A RED ONE!!!

BRAM would have mine and aXed's heads if he knew what we did with those live blades. But no more!!! "Be safe, be smart" says Bram.

Haven't seen aXed in a while so I suspect she's made new friends or something. Ms. aXed is too good for me.

So anyone else wanna fill the void and have me unleash my G on them?

hmmm Common Sense Self defense..key word here is COMMON SENSE...
WOW I bet it asks that we USE common sense..amazing..
Lets see..sharp object hidden inside..KinOp it and the sharpedge becomes perpendicular to flesh..AAAAUUUGGHHHHHHHH
time out: PAUSE: check main menu:
see Rule #1:
Rule #1: Steel Cuts flesh....
AAAAAUUUUGGHHHHHHHH
hmmmmm See Rule #1 get enacted as edge cuts through flesh..
hmmm that's only common sense...
Use a DRone..Drones are safe.. no edge..
hmm thats NOT common sense..soooooo
let's use a live v blade..yeah..that's cool..
Live blade Kin Ops..
OHHHH man lookatitbleedwow! WHOAAAAA!! JEEEEZZZEE! BLOOD!
good man BOK..
well you won't forget again..

Bram

hehe...BOK showed me today at work... pretty deep cut. probably leave a nice scar for a reminder to stop playing with the live one.

Back