Gunting Seminar - Vancouver, BC. Nov. 9/10

ya jim, ill be there...
And dont worry about axed. I'd be more worried about Bok getting the roll cuz most of it is him getting pounded on.
Whats involved as far as getting your certification? We all got 12 hours towards it...is the next 36 a lot of slam & jam, or is there more to it than that?

Ask Bram!! I've been teaching sence the second seminar! We had Rank belts in Miami slam & jam , most guys were hard core & a lot knew Bram!!I got hammered by some of the BEST!!No prob. enjoyed it & learned!BOK had to be funny!!BOLO,EMAIL ME!!
jim

Originally posted by jim_l_clifton
Bram is such a nice guy,he is decieving, would you think this mild fun guy could turn into a... (fill in your own words)so quick!!
Noticed how he keeps grinning as the pain begins

I also like how after you tap out the "demonstartion" doesn't always end, especially if you or someone else keeps asking question hehe:D .

The seminar was sweet I will most definitly be going again and again and again... hehehe:D

and hopefully next time I will get roughed up just a wee bit more (by my partner) :D

If only we had more time. I have more questions and queries that I'd like answered in person or demo'd in person.

The arm has healed up nicely, my vision has come back, my limp is gone and the bleeding has stopped:D

By tomorrow I should have enough strength to have my lawyer contact aXed;)

Something that I got turned on to at the first Gunting Seminar I attended was Arnica. It is a homeopathic remedy that helps with bruising. It comes in a gel, which is great for all those bruises on your arms after Bram's done with you. Or it also comes in a small pellet form that is good for when you get BIG bruises.

I especially recommend the gel.

jim: hell yeah i'll be there! i'm missing it already :( any chance i get i would whip out my G and demo on whoever's not afraid (which so far, only one person) :D

BOK: have your ppl call my ppl, i have to sue you for all the sternum bruises you gave me! plus my sore @$$ from falling, and my bruised knees from falling, and my strained wrist from falling, and my bumped elbows from falling... yeah, i did a lot of falling

Bolo: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HURRY AND GET THE PICS DUDE!!!!

THE GUNTING RULES!!!!!!!

anyone have any questions?

aXed

Originally posted by lunumbra
Something that I got turned on to at the first Gunting Seminar I attended was Arnica. It is a homeopathic remedy that helps with bruising. It comes in a gel, which is great for all those bruises on your arms after Bram's done with you. Or it also comes in a small pellet form that is good for when you get BIG bruises.

I especially recommend the gel.

Thanks for the tip! The bruises are all gone now but I'll remember that for my next training session.

So when the HOK crew hangs out it looks like we'll all be Gunting weirdos. Does this spell trouble for the bad guys? hmmmm maybe...

Don't make me touch my G!! :D :D :D

aX,
"Nobody"!! falls that much,do you ,or did you have a balance
problem??:)Jeez, you people act like you felt some PAIN!!EVERYBODY KNOWS the G will not work,at least that's what they tell me when they see it & hear me try to explain!hee!aX,you ARE GONNA CARRY THAT THING!!WHY?? IT'S JUST A FAD! Bok & Yuk,WHAT A PAIR OF HAMS, YOU HAD TO BE ACTING!! BRAM IS JUST AN AVERAGE GUY,he isn't THAT bad!!:DYou mean you all are gonna pay more $$$ to do more seminars??Steve is just "BIG",you all act like he is fast & not slow & clumsy!:DSigh, well I guess I'll have to see what Bram is gonna show me next, will there be PAIN??Bolo,pics,PLEASE!!bwAAAAA!BOK,aX, when & where can I sign up for ACTING CLASSES!!LOL!
jim

Jim,
I would totally go again. Getting demo on makes you learn much faster. For one thing, you'll remember where that pressure point was.....but your right, the gunting is just fad, it doesn't work, Bram just hypnotizes us just like how I am the man of steel and the last sentence is not bullshit. :p :p :p........I also have some bruises to show that the G works. So when you gonna come up and take us to this acting school of yours???:D :D

aXed,
I don't care, you can demo on me. I'm like the designated floor wiper already so if your using your G, I can clean up my own mess.

Bok & aXed,
Come on guys, we don't need this laywer and court crap. We're all friends here.......BTW, if you guys need a witness, give me a call. My services will go to the highest bidder.
:D

I found one of the funnest parts of the seminar was being slammed down on the floor or already being on the floor have stuff still done to you. Sadly that didn't happen to me that much:(.

but if anyone would want to use me as a practing dummy I would mind...it would kind of be a step up from just being an ordinary dummy.:D

Fc, next shift together, when we both have g's, we should close like an hour early and just go at it with each other...and don't worry I won't bring any kryptonite. I know how much that affects you:D

THE FIRST ROUND OF PICS ARE IN!
BOK will post them cuz he gots a premium membership.

Here's one of me kicking Brams ass!!

Bolo - can you scale the next lot? Most of these are too big and I can't post them. This is only one of two that I'm able to post. The limit here is 102400 bytes per pic.

Attachments

• bokskrewd.jpg
    bokskrewd.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 74
cho,
Yeah, you should get one soon. You need to get a sheath too, its so useful. Yeah, kryptonite is no good, but for some reason, the gunting left some marks. Maybe theres some kryptonite in the CPM440.:p

Bok,
Damn, from that pic, Bram's ass was totally yours for the beating. Is that y he called you master Bok?
:D

BOK,
Kicking Bram's....! You need some help! Oh, just so you will know,Bram reads these posts & "HE"never forgets!!HEE! bOLO NICE PICS!Looks like the BIG DOG,PUTTING THE PUPPY IN LINE!!:)
jim

ok BOK... you got mail...just resized everything to under 102400 bytes. hope they work

edited...
Hey BOK... your email is full... call me when you clear it up...

sent again... i noticed that when you send things over hotmail, it adds about 20k to each pic. hopefully these will be ok. or else im gonna have to shrink again...

Hah! That picture could have been of Bram and me but he was looking
a lot more afraid. Mainly because I was screaming so much he thought
he'd cracked my back!

Here's Bram 'negotiating' lunch with Bolo!
"That'll be 10 Uni and 10 each of salmon and tuna sashimi please!"

Attachments

• bfvsjp.jpg
    bfvsjp.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 148
Back