bok_amp_amp_amp_amp_amp_ax3.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 84
aXed - "Okay Bram you're not as tough as I thought you were"

Attachments

• axvsbf.jpg
    axvsbf.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 75
Bok,
You should be ashamed of yourself!! Picking on aX,from the pic. she is a "little"sweatheart"!!:D Hope she didn't get hurt!hee!:D She better practice, never know who might show up at the next seminar!!:D
Bolo DIDN'T LOOK LIKE BRAM WAS TORKING IT, jeez, you should see what he does down here.,looks like he was WALTZING with you all,ah... well,guess Bolo bought him off with Sushi!Maybe next year he will crank it up instead of.......!No pics of Steve??Yeah, I heard from this guy in Israel,that Steve had gotten "SLOW"& had tbl. moving! LOL!!
jim

We're still working on round 3 of pics. Steve gets his turn of aXed beating on him!
aXed is no 'little sweetheart'. She's a G maniac;)

Bram, Steve and everyone involved.....congratulations on a successful and (what definately appears to be a) fun seminar!

Joyce @ Spyderco

I just got home...had to go do a seminar with Frank @ Spokane.
yes..Tiny came down from Vancouver...
we had a blast..
I want to thank all of you for being so friendly and helpful at the Vancouver seminar..
and thanks to the whole HOK gang for being sooo cool at the seminar..
aXed..you're a very very cool young lady...
glad you liked the picture!...
BOK, FC Yuk, Bolo...you guys are A-OK in my book..
I don't know if my ego can take much more beating by BOK..
as you can tell I was really intimidated by him..
and he really ruled the seminar floor..( NOT!)

my god can you HOK group eat Sushi...WOW! theres no fish left in the Pacific Ocean for sure!

Thanks to all the LEO representatives who came to see and train in the Gunting..

If you guys want..Tiny will have me back this spring..
Did you guys know Tiny is the Director for CSSD/SC-MBC of all of Canada? whoa dude..go for it..
Of course who's going to argue with such a little fella like Tiny?

Mr Steve aka Tiny..thank you again for the kindness, support and hospitality that you and your family have given to me....

Geeee Ms Joyce..you aught to come to one .its GOOD publicity..right up your department I believe...

Bram

HOK Group:
your Drones are going out in a day or so....

Back in the spring? Wow that sounds great.

Hmmmmmm maybe by then I'll have the nerve to put you in a choke hold again!! Actually probably not...I'll save that job for some other keener!:)

BOK:
you were actually very polite and a pleasure to teach..
And you and aXed were really using up the floor..slamming & jamming...
Thanks for being so enthusiastic...
Next time don't be so rough on me....OK???

See you soon I hope!

Bram

hey, by the spring I may have some cash set aside and be able to come play...

saw and was handling the G(live and drone) as soon as Cutting Edge had them here... just can't wait to come play with the professionals.

OH MY GOD! that would be SO GREAT if you came down (erm... north, so up?) again! my ego got bruised yesterday, rather not talk about it...maybe i will, with enough alcohol in me :D

us keeners have to get steve to do some refresher courses, once i get my (totally awesome!) drone so i can finally kick some serious ass again. dontcha love that lovely pic mr bram frank sir? you looked like you were sweatin' there a bit, hmmmm... could you actually have been in PAIN?? what? (according to jim) "little" aXed could hurt mr bram frank sir?? :D oh man, so gonna get my ass kicked. of course i'm kidding bram! you totally wiped the floor with me, oh wait, i was hypnotized... nothing of the sort happened. but why are there still bicep bruises on my arm? hmm... that's odd...

i'll definitely volunteer to be the tester dummy, not gonna let frank and steve have all the fun next time :mad:

hope to see you soon Bram!
aXed

ps: WHO'S THE WASABI QUEEN? now do you guys believe me? :D
:barf: ( i know that's supposed to be barf, but it could actually pass as wasabi cuz it's green so let's just pretend for a moment that the yellow head is "aXed" and the green barf is "wasabi") :barf: thus that is aXed eating a pile of wasabi!
pps: you wanna know just how KEEN BOK was? he picked me up at like 8AM when we live 20min away from richmond and when the seminar started at 9AM!! hahahahahha... he's a keener

Wow, spring sounds fantastic!!!
Geez, now we have to set another countdown to spring. This time is gonna be even better than last time. I'm looking to get a couple more bruises this time. Maybe hand out a couple more too. Bram, it was really cool how I was able to link my MA style to the gunting. It was also really cool that I could relate to you that both of us had some chinese MA background. I'm more of a striker so hopefully, we can do more of that. Looking at the posts, seems like we're gonna get another big turnout. Bram, you must do a good job of hypnotizing. :p
aXed, ok, I see your head and the pile of wasabi but wheres the zantac???
Alrite, atten. all HOK, lets get some self training practices going. Perhaps, a trip to downtown, a couple of beers, gunting, BAM and PARTY TIME!!!

2nd round of pics sent out... BOK...do your thing and post...

Another seminar?!...hehehe....Im gonna bring out some more of my buddies to feed on...

VampyreWolf...its totally worth comming out dood. Lots of fun, and awsome instruction..did we mention sushi?...
hmm...Cutting Edge? u near Calgary?

STEVE! lets hook up!..we're all itching to train, especially when we get our drones in...

BRAM...Do you think by spring next year, that you'll have a couple more Tools in production as a part of the Gunting line up? fixed, bali etc...
By the way... You think YUK, Axed, and BOK can eat sushi...I cause famines when I hit them all you can eat joints...:D

aXed - "You have much to learn BOK. Just tap out and save yourself the pain!" :)

Attachments

• axnbok.jpg
    axnbok.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 212
Yeah but you shoulda seen the other guy!!

Attachments

• bokbruised.jpg
    bokbruised.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 210
bolo> Saskatoon actually, about 6Km from the store.

haven't tried sushi yet...

the only question becomes flying or wasting 28hrs driving.

VampyreWolf,
Oh cool! I love their stores. they have so much stuff and selection. lucky guy.

If i were you,Id go fly. I personally am not a big fan of long driving. If cost is a issue, go greyhound and bring a friend cuz its 2 for one. but with west jet or any of thoese econo airlines its pretty cheap.

Sushi is real good. Vancouver would be one of the best places for it cuz there's so many around here, and we got good fish, and good prices.

hmmm the pictures show that aXed is a terror with the Gunting and that BOK has some kind of ulcerous skin disease..I mean what's up with all those monstrous bruises all over your arm dud??????
YYYEEEECCCCHHHHHHH.....
ahhhhhh I see..it must be that dread Guntingitis Brusisicus..yeah that's it...

I'm sending up the DRones tommorow to Mr Steve..
so time to go get them Tiny..
7 Drones on the way..

see ya
Bram

The red ones!! Ooooooh the beautiful drones!!
Too bad I'm not getting one. I'll have to borrow one of Steve's aluminium trainers to train with aXed.

Hmmmm drone vs. aluminum trainer...somehow it's not sounding too good for me!

I think I can I think I can.

Back