• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hall of Fame recommendation thread

Another +1 for richard j.

I've spoken to him a few times and he's always been very helpful and knowledgeable.

A nicer pirate you'd be hard pressed to find.

I'll throw in a recommendation for richard_j as well! :thumbup:

Richard's contributions to the forum are worthy of nomination...just look at that paper wheel thread in MT&E for example. He is always willing to call a someone for further explaination or help. He's definitely one of the good guys! -Matt-

+1000 For Kershawguy. Dave is THE MAN. I have purchased 3 knives from him and every transaction has ended with one of these :D Dave gets a :thumbup: in my book, honest, quick to communicate, and straightforward. He does a great thing for us here at BladeForums, and I sincerely appreciate it.

Another vote for the KershawGuy. Dave was just an absolute pleasure to buy from. My only regret is I did not send my paypals as a gift. He lost 3% of my multiple sales. My Bad.

This thread is almost two years old to the date in 5 days....can we make kershawguy a Hall of Fame thread now???

He has the feedbacks, the supporting nominations, and the threads to back him up.

Can I nominate myself? Or is that in the P - Tard thread? :D

Dave has been nominated 1000 times - I didn't know there was a H of F thread with inductees. He belongs there for sure. And me too. :D :thumbup:

I am not sure if he has been nominated yet, but i nominate Mark Farley from It's a Burl. There is numerous links and praise for Mark. He is a absolute top notch guy to deal with, always a pleasure. Also he has a great sense of humor. One of the best people in the world to deal with.

Mike

I am not sure if he has been nominated yet, but i nominate Mark Farley from It's a Burl. There is numerous links and praise for Mark. He is a absolute top notch guy to deal with, always a pleasure. Also he has a great sense of humor. One of the best people in the world to deal with.

Mike

another one for Mark at Burl Source, there was a slight misunderstanding and he made it right and then some! Fair and honest.

YES,I ASWELL WOULD NOMINATE Mark @ Burl Source , One of the best guys out there ever!!!

I gotta throw another for Richard J. I mean I dont know of another person on hear that takes the time he does over the phone, or if you are within a driving distance, right on over to his house.

Yet another vote for Kershawguy...

Would also like to throw a vote out there for Lisantica...a great contributer to the CRK forum!

Wow this thread is old... but Im kind of new and I want to vote! :D

Dave has like a couple hundred votes, but he deserves them all along with my own. KershawGuy is an amazing person to deal with, and he takes the time to make his customers happy. And Im one of those picky OCD customers, and he still takes the time to listen to my stupid questions and help me get the knives I want. I just purchased my most expensive knife, (ZT 303- I know not that expensive to most knife guys, but it is to me) and I went to him and never felt safer sending my money online. I even had to postpone buying this knife because of a family emergency, and he was very understanding and assured me that he would still have one in stock when I was able to make my purchase. He is a very nice person to deal with and I really think that he deserves a spot in Hall of Fame.

Back