Hawk and Knife Combos...

shaw11b

Gold Member
Here are a couple pics of my StormCrow (forum member) 18in wrecker hawk. And my Bradshaw Blades(forum member) 4in EDC.
image_zpsb9def250.jpg

image_zpsb357266f.jpg

image_zps443d0e98.jpg

image_zps055500c9.jpg

shaw11b

Gold Member
Yeah I really like the recon kit bag. Big enough to hold the essentials but not too big you overload it. It was the first trip with the new Frost River pack. I own a lot of gear, mostly high tech out door and military specific stuff, but I find as I get older the simplicity and durability of natural material gear has become more to my liking. But the one piece of gear I always always carry no matter what Set up in my Wrecker Hawk. Also my Bradshaw EDC is becoming one of my most favorite knives too.

Last edited:
I have a 12" wrecker inbound. I'm sure it will ride great with my work and play gear.

shaw11b

Gold Member
Could've sworn that had some Durabake on it when I mailed it off... :D

Oh it did but after so much use it really started scraping off so I just blued it. I have a duracoat set up in my shop and all but I really liked the way my 2hawks long hunter looked blued, so I gave it a try. I may re duracoat later on. But I still love it no matter what color :)

Here is my Boker Plus T-Hawk and the knife is/was a True Flight Thrower by cold steel both fitted with home made oak scales.
IMAG1843.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

BenR.T.

Tanto grinder & High performance blade peddler
One of my Huntsman axes and an ED Tac bowie.