Hell Razor 2 Coming This Wednesday April 10, 2019 at 9:00 PM Eastern!!!!

I got a FMV14 in the recent grab bag in this color scheme[/QUOTE]

Wanna trade :)

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-10_13-44-14.jpeg
    upload_2019-5-10_13-44-14.jpeg
    14.3 KB · Views: 21
I'll bet it is a long line. I remember Jerry commenting on how the HOG's really tore this one up. Itll be worth the wait as you well know.
What combo did you get John?

Your Order Contains:
  • 1 x Hell Razor 2 Competition Finish
    (Handle Options: Maroon Canvas)
  • 1 x Hell Razor 2 Coated
    (Blade Color Options: Desert Sage, Handle Options: Black Canvas)

As long as they haven't even been charged yet, maybe I should email Amy and see if I can change the second one from sage to competition.

Well.....at first I went with 1 comp/heater and 1 comp/pumpkin
But, like a couple days after thinking- and I do have a lot of heater- red and black, I changed the Comp/heater to a Comp Bruiser
So, 1 Competition with Orange&Black G10
And 1 Competition with Blue&Black G10
I'm glad Chris went with the Comp - Heater combo though. It is a classic combo for a Hell Razor.
I'll prolly wish I had stayed with that choice.
But, I dont have any Black and Blue.
As for the Pumpkin, I had to choose that after seeing Lars Last Rites. It looks really good on that type handle imo.
Nice. I like g10 a lot but micarta more, so I’d love to see more canvas color choices like orange, blue, and a redder red (as much as I love maroon micarta it’s more brown than red) I only went for g10 once because it was the free nuke offer. Got the KPB w Orange/black (stunning pattern) g10 and a BB orange pig skull sheath. Probably get a red/blk marbled bb for this comp/maroon hr2. What sheaths are you getting?

Nice. I like g10 a lot but micarta more, so I’d love to see more canvas color choices like orange, blue, and a redder red (as much as I love maroon micarta it’s more brown than red) I only went for g10 once because it was the free nuke offer. Got the KPB w Orange/black (stunning pattern) g10 and a BB orange pig skull sheath. Probably get a red/blk marbled bb for this comp/maroon hr2. What sheaths are you getting?
Thanx man :)
I'll get David to make me one.

For anyone that missed the Hell Razor 2 offering, there is a brand new one on the Busse For Sale Forum. Has beautiful Black & Tan G10!

Just got both of mine at 830 this am
I am very impressed. ( of course, that's not saying a lot, as I'm pretty easily impressed by most things Busse :cool: )
At any rate, these ole gals remind me a lot of the Foresaken Battle Mistress, but in miniature- minus the Fusion handle, for the Straight Fusion handle?
At any rate, I'll do a thread with some pics in a bit.

88DC7F33-9363-4953-A30A-0189F8765796.jpeg First time the approx blade length was a full half inch short. Still a beaut
***EDIT*** Sorry, it’s exactly 8” ;)

Last edited:
I got 8"- maybe 8.2"
HdjbGH9.jpg

Please tell me that isn't a hairline fracture in the steel just left of the Busse logo?

So can't wait to get mine, CF with black micarta scales, but I'll have to wait a bit since I'm overseas.

Have always loved the looks of the orange/black G-10 scales.

Please tell me that isn't a hairline fracture in the steel just left of the Busse logo?

So can't wait to get mine, CF with black micarta scales, but I'll have to wait a bit since I'm overseas.

Have always loved the looks of the orange/black G-10 scales.
Lol! Scared me to death.....lol....
Just a damn dog hair lol....:eek::confused:;)
Ya know, that pic ain't too bad for android phone camera, is it?
Oh, and I hope you receive your HR2, sooner than later. Think you'll love it.
1AtKJqq.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you got another hairline fracture, on the second corrugated Bevel Down from the fuller:p

Gotta love our dogs man! Hahaha.
That competition finish sure is nice! The orange/black is a great choice for the HR2. Nice score!

Mine is still awaiting shipping, ordered on the 11th CF with OD Green and black G10. Hopefully will be sent out soon.

I’ll try to take a look this evening. I have both. Comp/maroon. So any difference should be easy to see. Or harder? Anyway, will check.

No fuller on the NFSH.

Back