Help me decide guys: 940 or Super Freek?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What financial loss? Their profits outweigh a small financial loss. If Amazon was really suffering, they'd change their return policy in a heartbeat.
Backing up for a minute, this proves you don't get it. THIS right here is why Amazon will wind up changing their policy. It's only a matter of time. Abuse the system, and it changes. This is why we can't have nice things. o_O

You're not batman. Let's be practical.
And you're not in the right here, obviously. :rolleyes: Let's be practical.

Backing up for a minute, this proves you don't get it. THIS right here is why Amazon will wind up changing their policy. It's only a matter of time. Abuse the system, and it changes. This is why we can't have nice things. :p

And you're not in the right here, obviously. :rolleyes: Let's be practical.

Oh I'm not in the right but you are from your white ivory tower of morals and excess toilet paper rolls? The world is going to keep turning without either one of us, trust me.

Oh I'm not in the right but you are from your white ivory tower of morals and excess toilet paper rolls? The world is going to keep turning without either one of us, trust me.
No, you're wrong, that's pretty straightforward. Nothing white ivory tower about it.

Here's the point where you might want to stop melting down, lest you do something stupid that gets you banned. ;)

No, you're wrong, that's pretty straightforward. Nothing white ivory tower about it.

Here's the point where you might want to stop melting down, lest you do something stupid that gets you banned. ;)

I don't dwell these forums nor am I heavily invested in them like others so I'm not going to lose sleep over getting "banned". I came here asking an honest question and explaining my situation. If you want to change the world so bad, take it up with Jeff Bezos the founder of Amazon. Tell him how he lost a few dollars out of the billions he already has.

What financial loss? Their profits outweigh a small financial loss. If Amazon was really suffering, they'd change their return policy in a heartbeat. For every person that makes a mountain out of a mole hill, there's another person who doesn't care. Last time I heard "your attitude will influence who wants to deal with you in the future" was back in highschool when everybody was trying to fit in.

How would you feel if you received a used item from Amazon?

Perhaps feel was the wrong word.

Just dont complain if that happens.
And it has happened to me plenty of times as well as my wife. No one ends up having a bad day because of it. Sure others are more sensitive and I don't know, perhaps "entitled" and feel like they should never receive a used item? But the truth is they can always return it back, sit down at their computer, and write the nastiest review they can think of if they so desire.

I don't dwell these forums nor am I heavily invested in them like others so I'm not going to lose sleep over getting "banned". I came here asking an honest question and explaining my situation. If you want to change the world so bad, take it up with Jeff Bezos the founder of Amazon. Tell him how he lost a few dollars out of the billions he already has.

Here's a shovel if you'd like to keep digging. ;)

IMG_5330.jpg

I'd simply return it back and move on? What am I supposed to feel like? It's not a tragedy. Some of y'all need to lighten up, my goodness.
Sure you would. First thing you'd do is come on here and start complaining about it. :rolleyes: Then you'd get all pissy when we told you to stop buying knives on Amazon, and to support the dealers that support this site. With MAP pricing, there is ZERO reason to buy from Amazon...

Oh wait, never mind. It's so you can try out knives and then send them back used. o_O :poop: o_O

Here's a shovel if you'd like to keep digging. ;)

View attachment 1322709

Sure you would. First thing you'd do is come on here and start complaining about it. :rolleyes: Then you'd get all pissy when we told you to stop buying knives on Amazon, and to support the dealers that support this site. With MAP pricing, there is ZERO reason to buy from Amazon...

Oh wait, never mind. It's so you can try out knives and then send them back used. o_O :poop: o_O
Speak for yourself. Everyone's different. Perhaps some come back here and cry about it and others don't.

I think you're one of those people who when they go 5 over the speed limit, they turn themselves in.

And now we all think (know) you're one of those people that would claim said knife is NIB if you went to resell it. Hence the comment about future dealings.

And it has happened to me plenty of times as well as my wife. No one ends up having a bad day because of it.
And you're not seeing a problem with that? :rolleyes: Amazon loses a bunch of money because of this BS. Shipping BOTH ways, and then having a used product which can't be sold at full price. It affects their bottom line a lot more than you realize, and if you're a member there (rhetorical), that should bother you. o_O

Speak for yourself.
Hey, that was a witty response and you know it! :p Especially the last part. No wonder you couldn't come up with something better.

And you're not seeing a problem with that? :rolleyes: Amazon loses a bunch of money because of this BS. Shipping BOTH ways, and then having a used product which can't be sold at full price. It affects their bottom line a lot more than you realize, and if you're a member there (rhetorical), that should bother you. o_O

Hey, that was a witty response and you know it! :p Especially the last part. No wonder you couldn't come up with something better.

I'm not the one going all the way on google looking up a picture of a shovel to prove my point. Seems like you should be in charge somewhere on Amazon. Instead of being dramatic just to be dramatic, why don't you go apply for a corporate position with them and fight to change their policy? Now that is what a reasonable person would do who truly cares about something.

Go in there and tell them that you live and breathe Amazon.

I'm not the one going all the way on google looking up a picture of a shovel to prove my point. Seems like you should be in charge somewhere on Amazon. Instead of being dramatic just to be dramatic, why don't you go apply for a corporate position with them and fight to change their policy? Now that is what a reasonable person would do who truly cares about something.

Go in there and tell them that you live and breathe Amazon.

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back