Help me decide guys: 940 or Super Freek?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not calling it out, just addressing what you added. The gifs and images help drive the point home (and make it fun). ;)

Somehow you know that I am a speeder and that I hoard TP? That's called projecting. Amazon would certainly have issue with you returning the knife if they knew you had modified it, and you know that.

Says the projector himself.

Amazon has NO issue if I modified a knife slightly. People return USED stuff on Amazon all the time. Amazon will just resell it as used. It happens 24/7. Honestly grow up lol. When people ask oh how would YOU feel if you bought a used item? Huh? How obnoxious lol. Amazon is more than happy to take their knife back and let me BUY another one instead.

Yeah I think you're a bad person for going 5 over the speed limit back in October as well. How many more will lose sleep over me returning a used knife? I can easily just check the box that I it's no longer needed which is true. Amazon has no issues with accepting returns. Honestly y'all losing sleep over Amazon more than Amazon losing sleep over itself.
Cool, but you know this is a knife forum right? We care about knives here. Then mix that with normal human ethics and you get this reaction.

Says the projector himself.

Amazon has NO issue if I modified a knife slightly. People return USED stuff on Amazon all the time. Amazon will just resell it as used. It happens 24/7. Honestly grow up lol. When people ask oh how would YOU feel if you bought a used item? Huh? How obnoxious lol.

They absolutely would have issue with it, you are truly delusional if you think otherwise.

IMG_5334.JPG

EDIT: I've gotten used crap from Amazon before, sold as new, and it pisses me off to no end! :mad: It's jackasses like you that cause that problem. :poop:

Cool, but you know this is a knife forum right? We care about knives here. Then mix that with normal human ethics and you get this reaction.

I care about knives too because who in their right mind would spend almost $200 on a knife right? We all have that in common here at the least. Thing is though at the end of the day, a knife is just an object. It's foolish to put knives above ourselves. Don't become a slave to what you own.

I care about knives too because who in their right mind would spend almost $200 on a knife right? We all have that in common here at the least. Thing is though at the end of the day, a knife is just an object. It's foolish to put knives above ourselves. Don't become a slave to what you own.
You forgot to address the elephant in the room called ETHICS.

They absolutely would have issue with it, you are truly delusional if you think otherwise.

View attachment 1322768

EDIT: I've gotten used crap from Amazon before, sold as new, and it pisses me off to no end! :mad: It's jackasses like you that cause that problem. :poop:

It pisses you off because you haven't grown up and chose the bitter path instead! Word of advice for you. Next time that happens to you, just return it because it's that easy and I promise you that your day will go so much better. I don't know if you grew up with a silver spoon in your mouth always having things handed to you, but sometimes you just have to realize things don't always go the way you want. The good news is that you can still return a used item. Or buy directly off the manufacturer website.

And don't write off the people who ONLY want to buy used. Maybe there's no used Super Freeks for someone to afford. With mine, that one person can finally afford it. You can't be that narrow minded to ignore that possibility either.

Last edited:

I'm confused as to why you have spent so much time arguing. You've been a member for a few weeks why not just quit out. You going to take it to the grave that sharpening the knife and returning it is okay because they're "Making Money" off you? You're never going to convince anyone its okay so why bother?? Why not just sign off, admit maybe thats a little shady money made or not, or just say F it and move along.

Id say its obvious the people on this thread don't like you. Why not work on your house, spend time with friends and family, go buy toilet paper, etc. Instead of arguing a point that every single person that has responded to your thread does not agree with you on? I'd just dip out, or create another screen name and try again. What it all boils down to is you're wrong. End of story.

It pisses you off because you haven't grown up and chose the bitter path instead! Word of advice for you. Next time that happens to you, just return it because it's that easy and I promise you that your day will go so much better. I don't know if you grew up with a silver spoon in your mouth always having things handed to them, but sometimes you just have to realize things don't always go the way you want. The good news is that you can still return a used item.

And don't write off the people who ONLY want to buy used. Maybe there's no used Super Freeks for someone to afford. With mine, that one person can finally afford it. You can't be that narrow minded to ignore that possibility either.
You really don't get it! I get pissed when I order something new and receive a used item because some ass like you screwed over Amazon. Then I have to go out of my way to return it and get it replaced. That costs ME time, and Amazon money. That's not OK, and it is utter BS that you think it is. :poop:

Don't justify it that you're helping some sap out who wants to buy you used crap. Someone takes a loss on that, and in this case it's Amazon. You're clearly a selfish, entitled millennial. Grow the eff up! :poop:

I'm confused as to why you have spent so much time arguing. You've been a member for a few weeks why not just quit out. You going to take it to the grave that sharpening the knife and returning it is okay because they're "Making Money" off you? You're never going to convince anyone its okay so why bother?? Why not just sign off, admit maybe thats a little shady money made or not, or just say F it and move along.

Id say its obvious the people on this thread don't like you. Why not work on your house, spend time with friends and family, go buy toilet paper, etc. Instead of arguing a point that every single person that has responded to your thread does not agree with you on? I'd just dip out, or create another screen name and try again. What it all boils down to is you're wrong. End of story.
Well said.

You really don't get it! I get pissed when I order something new and receive a used item because some ass like you screwed over Amazon. Then I have to go out of my way to return it and get it replaced. That costs ME time, and Amazon money. That's not OK, and it is utter BS that you think it is. :poop:

Don't justify it that you're helping some sap out who wants to buy you used crap. Someone takes a loss on that, and in this case it's Amazon. You're clearly a selfish, entitled millennial. Grow the eff up! :poop:

Ok boomer. Forgot you must be working for the White House and have no time for anything.

The person who only wants to buy used buying my used knife off Amazon will disagree with you.

You clearly don't care that much.

You clearly don't care that much.

I care enough to enjoy it. Not to become a slave to it. There's a difference. We make knives, knives don't make us. One thing we all have in common is that we are willing to drop 200 for a knife. People just get too wrapped up in their own drama to see what really unifies everyone here.

The person who only wants to buy used buying my used knife off Amazon will disagree with you.

Thats good. That was a good way to do it man. I'm not calling you the devil or anything. I can't say I've never taken advantage of a company or Amazon for that reason when I was younger. I can see your opinion or side of things as well. I was just confused about why you are trying so hard to convince everyone its okay. Even your response to me was a little McBitchy and I was just trying to help you out. If you found a buyer who wants to buy only used good job man, legitimately. I think that's odd... how much are you selling it for? I'd say get a gold membership and sell it here but I don't think you'd do well selling it making enemy's out of everyone you've talked to. How did you find a used buyer only on Amazon? Or is that another pile of horseshit?

Wrong again. LMAO. :rolleyes:

But Amazon would lose money in this whole shitshow, and I'm sure they would not agree with you.

Just stop. You're 100% wrong here.

Why don't you go save Amazon of all its losses then? You care more about Amazon than Jeff Bezos himself does.

Why don't you go save Amazon of all its losses then? You care more about Amazon than Jeff Bezos himself does.
Amazon's business practices are out of my control. But when I see someone pulling crap like this (not just online, I'd say something about in person if I saw it) I speak up, especially when I'm a customer of said company and your BS will eventually lead to a policy change. It happened at Costco for this exact kind of crap.

Walk away. You're wrong. Stop trying to pretend otherwise. Not a single other person here agrees with you.

I care enough to enjoy it. Not to become a slave to it. There's a difference. We make knives, knives don't make us. One thing we all have in common is that we are willing to drop 200 for a knife. People just get too wrapped up in their own drama to see what really unifies everyone here.
We don't need members here that think it's OK to screw over others, companies or individuals, doesn't matter. That's the community aspect of these forums, and the majority of the reason I called you out on this BS. The fact that you're not seeing that says a lot.

ETA - You're new here. What you don't realize is we see this kind of crap here ALL of the time. It's the same thing over and over, and it only ends one of two ways. Which way is completely up to you right now, but you're headed in the wrong direction. ;)

Amazon's business practices are out of my control. But when I see someone pulling crap like this (not just online, I'd say something about in person if I saw it) I speak up, especially when I'm a customer of said company and your BS will eventually lead to a policy change. It happened at Costco for this exact kind of crap.

Walk away. You're wrong. Stop trying to pretend otherwise. Not a single other person here agrees with you.

I have Amazon Prime. We are both customers of Amazon. Only difference is I dont cry when I get a used item because it takes nothing to return it. Maybe stop being a customer of Amazon since they're not satisfying you the way you want.

Who cares if a bunch of people here think I'm wrong? Bunch of people thought Thomas Edison was wrong thinking he could make a light bulb. I am my own light. Amazon let's you return used items without any problems. You making it into an ethics issue just because Spyder Jr. Got a used item and had to put a bit of time to return it is your own dilemma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back