Help Us Build A Buck Knives 110 (Free Knife Drawing)

What configuration do you want to see?

• Blade Shape: Clip Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blade Shape: Drop Point

• Blade Steel: D2

• Blade Steel: BG-42

• Blade Steel: S90V

• Blade Finish: Mirror

• Blade Finish: Satin

• Blade Finish: Stonewash

• Nail Notch

• NO Nail Notch

• Inlay Material: Carbon Fiber

• Inlay Material: Black Micarta

• Inlay Material: Navy Blue Micarta

• Bolsters: Aluminum

• Bolsters: Nickel Silver

• If Aluminum: Pocket Clip

• If Aluminum: NO Pocket Clip

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not in the voting categories, but — what about grind?

I'd almost guarantee getting a full flat grind no matter what the other options are. I think Bucks sabre flat grind would be great on its survival oriented fixed blades. But on a folder like the 110 I want full flat.

Are all of these combinations going to be drawn as concepts for some visual aids on how they might look?

Voted. Looking forward to what you come up with.
Clip
BG42
Mirror
Carbon fiber
No nick
Nickel

I have the Handsome Jack version. It's my first 110 with Nickel-Silver bolsters, and I'm totally sold. Looks and feels "right" for the 110. Besides that, the only thing I'd really like to see is the S90V blade. After those details, everything else is just gravy.

How big a run are you considering? I vote for 250 or less.. as you get a higher number it takes longer to sell out and it loses some of the collectabilty. We want you to succeed so we will see more of the variety of Bucks you are known for producing. Really the light weight aluminum frame is the best improvement in the 110 for years. I have to wait for the 112 to come out since I devote most of my Buck budget to them. We're not seeing a lot of SK knives on ebay. .most are kept!

drop
S90v
Satin
nail notch
black micarta
nickel silver
pocket clip

Is It strange that the thread title made me think free CAD drawings were available so people could make their own components or a complete 110?

Awesome idea guys! I vote drop point, bg42, stonewashed, no nick, navy blue micarta, aluminum with clip please and thank you 👍🏼

How big a run are you considering? I vote for 250 or less.. as you get a higher number it takes longer to sell out and it loses some of the collectabilty. We want you to succeed so we will see more of the variety of Bucks you are known for producing. Really the light weight aluminum frame is the best improvement in the 110 for years. I have to wait for the 112 to come out since I devote most of my Buck budget to them. We're not seeing a lot of SK knives on ebay. .most are kept!

The run will be 250 or less!

Back to add some smutz. Aluminum carbon clip no nail nick.

rIAE64y.jpg

D2 Clip point, stone washed, black micarta & nickel... that would be one cool knife.

Last edited:
No pocket clip.doesn't look right.

Back