Help Us Build A Buck Knives 110 (Free Knife Drawing)

What configuration do you want to see?

• Blade Shape: Clip Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blade Shape: Drop Point

• Blade Steel: D2

• Blade Steel: BG-42

• Blade Steel: S90V

• Blade Finish: Mirror

• Blade Finish: Satin

• Blade Finish: Stonewash

• Nail Notch

• NO Nail Notch

• Inlay Material: Carbon Fiber

• Inlay Material: Black Micarta

• Inlay Material: Navy Blue Micarta

• Bolsters: Aluminum

• Bolsters: Nickel Silver

• If Aluminum: Pocket Clip

• If Aluminum: NO Pocket Clip

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm in favor of a barehead, though this wasn't an option on the poll. It would make a clip hard to install, perhaps.

Zieg

I'm in favor of a barehead, though this wasn't an option on the poll. It would make a clip hard to install, perhaps.

Zieg

so no rear bolster? am i guessing that term barehead correctly, Sir? thank you.

That is correct. Barehead = no rear bolster.

We should post photos of all of our bareheaded 110s to give SK something to think about:

I'm new to photoshop, sorry if I am insulting anybody.

TreG2H4.jpg

Blade Shape: Drop Point
Blade Steel: S90V
Blade Finish: Stonewash
NO Nail Notch
Inlay Material: Black Micarta
Bolsters: Aluminum
If Aluminum: Pocket Clip

Thank you for this opportunity.

As others have said, a CF Buck 110 in s90v would definitely be intriguing to me. I didn't read through all the pages is this may have been covered. If the clip is tip up, I want a clip, otherwise I think it'd look cleaner without one.

so no rear bolster? am i guessing that term barehead correctly, Sir? thank you.

Yes, barehead is the correct term. An old knife makers term that makes no sense today. To me a more correct term would be bare feet, bare butt, ect... DM

Yes, barehead is the correct term. An old knife makers term that makes no sense today. To me a more correct term would be bare feet, bare butt, ect... DM

yes Sir. understood. thanks y'all for the education and gorgeous examples Mt_potk.

without a clip option im all for the barehead. just something nice that isnt on current regular models.

Dear God, I'm sorry for those pranks I pulled in high school. Just please don't let this be a clip point. We have 24 more day of stress. DM

S90v with a pocket clip. Id love a proper thumbstud in fact. Oh and a deep carry pocket clip.

Please count me in! I carry and use my 110 in 5160 just about everyday, and I would love a classier option.
I chose clip point, d2(but I'd be fine with any of the steels), mirror polish, nail nick, nickle silver, and black micarta. I think that would make for a very sleek knife, but then again I don't see how you could go wrong with any of the features you listed. (except for the pocket clip. That's just blasphemy!:D)
Thanks for the chance, and I look forward to seeing what you come out with.

Back to add some smutz. Aluminum carbon clip no nail nick.

rIAE64y.jpg

That would look a lot nicer and cleaner with the Vantage type clip plus it would carry deep in the pocket. For Sure 👍 Sorry for this post. I just saw your other pic. I like!

Last edited:
I did laugh out loud, scroll down a bit more from where you quoted that. But my photoshop skills are bad and it didn't turn out that great. I agree I think the vantage clip would be pretty cool on a 110.

I did laugh out loud, scroll down a bit more from where you quoted that. But my photoshop skills are bad and it didn't turn out that great. I agree I think the vantage clip would be pretty cool on a 110.

Your photo skills are just fine. Thanks for the view 🤓

Thank you Sir. I have retired my belt and have moved on to suspenders... My reason for needing a pocket clip.

Back