Here we go again, Surgery set for approx 1:00 p.m. Wenesday 16th.

You're too tough to not beat this thing, my friend. Adding our smoke from Chicago. Anything else I can do?

y'all look after yerself & don't be chasin all them nurses this time, yer wife might ketch you & then there's all that good doctor work down the drain when she inserts her HI ball-peen hammer where it hurts the most.....

anyhow, be good & good wishes for a speedy recovery, i'm sure you'll they'll get all your bits back in without anything left over.

p.s. - what's the worst thing you can hear the surgeon say as you drift off in the operating room?

ans: 'oops!'

talk to you soon.

-wayne

May it go well, and we see you back here soon, in less pain.

Besides, you're tougher than rhino jerky. I'll be concerned but not worried.

Mike
Ad Astra

Smoke up, Yvsa. You've got one hell of a support group here, don't think that doesn't count for something when the chips are down!

-Brian-

& once again ...... :)

<:eek:> THEY call me 'Dean' <>
dean-sp-sm.jpg

<:)> fYI-fWiW-iIRC-JMO-M2C-YMMV-TiA-YW-GL-HH-HBd
<:D> Noobee <> Tips <> Baha'i Prayers Links --A--T--H--D

Thanks everyone!!!! :cool: All is much appreciated!!!!:thumbup: :D
We'll be leaving shortly and in a few hours I'm sure I won't be quite as chipper as I am at the moment but the nice thing is that the healing will have begun.:thumbup:
This is the third time and the third time is the charm it is said so with all the Smoke and Prayers I'm sure all will go well.:D
Hopefully I'll be let out in four or five days so y'all be as usual for Howard and munk so that there won't be any need for any arse kicking when I get back.
I was gonna tell y'all to be good but then happened to think who I am talking too.;) :p ;) :D

A little extra last minute smoke, Yvsa. Take care and good luck!

Jake

If all went as scheduled, they're about to get started. Fresh prayers and smoke going up. Strength and health Yvsa.

Sarge

Back