Himalayan Imports Picture Thread

Man, those butterfly swords are NOICE. I was a Wing Chun guy back in "the day", trained in N.C. for about 3 years. Only stopped 'cause I had to go play in the sand.

Kev

IMG_4284.jpg

IMG_4286.jpg

IMG_4288.jpg

IMG_4291.jpg

IMG_4292.jpg

The FF in the last picture was fluffed and buffed by our own Steve Ferguson. He did a great job, thank you, Steve! :)

The Foxy Folly es arguably the most beautiful of the HI line. Arguably. :D

Andy

IMG_4284.jpg

IMG_4286.jpg

IMG_4288.jpg

IMG_4291.jpg

IMG_4292.jpg

The FF in the last picture was fluffed and buffed by our own Steve Ferguson. He did a great job, thank you, Steve! :)

Andy

Now where is the jaw dropping smilie? Those are gorgeous!!!

IMG_4284.jpg

IMG_4286.jpg

IMG_4288.jpg

IMG_4291.jpg

IMG_4292.jpg

Andy

:eek::thumbup:Beautiful job on the wood handles! HI's fullered khuks are all beauties. FF, Berk Special, YCS, Gelbu, etc.

:thumbup: :thumbup: I think I know what's next on my shopping list even if it's never used.... Will be sharking the dotd if I see one. :p

E-mail Yangdu and ask. She may have one in stock, or she could special order one no problem. I had a Dukti sword special ordered with nickel silver fittings, since that stuff pretty much never tarnishes.

Can you get the 15 inch ang khola with a white handle and instead of brass pieces you get silver colored ones? that would look great and the white handle would be easy to see :]

I believe there is a "silver AK" listed on the HI website... whether any are in stock right now is something only Yangdu can answer!

Odd coincidence but yesterday I was thinking about using white micarta for making a replacement handle for one of my khukuris if I ever needed to do so.

Back