Home Defense kukri

This is the gospel truth. I can be at Auntie's in 13 hours easy, well maybe easy, but if I were to hear of a threat I could probably make it in 6 hours.

Got ya beat, I can be there in 4 hours, 2 1/2 hours if I push it. I'd probably just be on cleanup duty anyways. Auntie grew up around blades, and collects them, I'm sure she can use them too.

You can go from Frisco to Reno in 4 hours? Wow, didn't know it was that close together.

Well I now proclaim you primary responder and I'll be a slow backup. I think we got some folks right in Reno around here too.

Show yourselves! We might just as well create the Auntie Protection Plan long as the idea is in our heads.

I agree she don't need it though. I can sense these things.

B - Actually it's only 3.5 hours with just "cruising". 4 hours mean I stopped off to eat or something. If I push it, 2.5 -3.0 hours at the very most.

I did not know that. I went through the corner of California on my way to Reno, seems like it took days to get in and out. Course I was going more North to South I guess.
I was kind of anxious to get in and out of it too.

Cul is spot on.
I used to live in East Palo Alto and then in Downtown Palo Alto (and a short stay in ol' San Joe).
Got hitched to the now ex-wife in Reno in 1984.
Took around 4-4 1/2 hrs one way with food and restroom stops.

I'd suggest high concentration hydrogen peroxide for cleanup then. Just pour it over the blood, and then rinse with lots of water. If you want to see something cool later, go over the same spot and pour more over where the blood was. Even though the blood's been cleaned off already, it'll foam white where the blood was before. Long story short, I worked janitorial and some idiot fell asleep while riding the floor mopper. I was the one asked to clean up the blood, even though technically I wasn't supposed to without biohazard janitorial training.

Back