Home Invasion

What a Christmas present! I love Crowley and eating at Hawks! I am am many generation deep Cajun who now lives in Alexandria. Praying for your families continued healing.

Since my wife agreed to let me open carry in the restaurant, 3 idiots have come in hard and fast and froze in their tracks when they saw a Sig Sauer P320 M17 on my hip and exited just as quickly as they entered. Back up is a 12 inch blade no one wants across their throat.

y3FWYOZ.jpg

Can’t imagine a better gift for the new year than knowing one of these cretins is behind bars and the other – fingers crossed – will be joining his buddy soon.

Here’s to a safe and prosperous 2019!

Regards,
Adam

There is a cure for that sort of behavior. I don't think jail-time is it.
Home-carry for sure. Keep a few things scattered around the house...safe from kids, but quick to grab in case of emergency..
So sorry it happened. I hope the cops make an impression on those guys. Hope family is okay...

I can’t share details, but I had a nutball come after my spouse and family some years ago. Local L.E. And U.S. Marshals were great! But, frankly everyone has to be their own first responder, if you know what I mean.

Last edited:
Back