How many knives do you EDC?

Always 2. ladybug hawkbill on the key chain plus whatever i may be carrying that day

On my physical person, three (1 large folder, 1 small fixed, and 1 multi-tool).
But I also have in my bag (as backups) 1 smaller MT, 1 smaller folder, and 1 larger fixed blade.
And if we move on to my vehicle, throw in 1 small folder w/ glass-breaker, 2 very large fixed blades, 2 Mora's,
a larger MT, and a bow saw and small axe for good measure....

So I'm maxed out with a cool dozen... until I get home - LOL!

I normally have a fixed blade on my belt, a hard use folder in my right pocket, a one hand opening larger folder in my back left pocket, my SAK, my mini multi tool, and "the loaner of the day".

Depending on what I'm doing that day I'll swap the fixed blade for another hard use folder. I also differ in blade shapes and carry at least one tanto and one recurve (always want the right tool for the right job).

The "loaner of the day" is normally a $5-20 folder that I lend if anybody wishes to borrow for any task under the sun.

So normally I carry 6 bladed tools on me :)

Usually two knives for me. I carry my large Sebenza 21 every day and usually a small slipjoint of which I rotate through about 40 or so.:D

2. Usually:
1) one-hand opening Benchmade
2) a traditional slipjoint, either a Victorinox or a GEC.
Simple pleasures :thumbup:

Um.... 4, I guess.

One primary, often large, one-handed opener on my right side for quick cuts and when I only have one hand free.

One blade on my Leatherman on my left side.

One tiny Spyderco ("bug" I think) in my wallet, just because.

One "traditional" knife, usually a stockman pattern, in my back right pocket, for precise cuts, fine work, or times when a big knife would be inappropriate.

If I'm not working I usually swap a few of those out for a fixed blade, usually a seal pup or pendleton lite.

I like knives. Sue me.

I only carry 1 at most.

However since I'm a chef and often carry my knives in a knife roll, sometimes like 5 or 6.

1. Front right pocket - rotating one handed opening and one handed closing EDC (today a Ritter Grip)
2. Back right pocket - Spyderco Pacific Salt - food prep/clean knife - I like to cut up my apple when eating it instead of toting it cut up
3. front left pocket - Victorinox sportsman - Use for cutting tasks when in an environment where people might be scared by my regular EDC. I just always expect people to not be too scared of a small swiss army knife. I like to fiddle with it when i'm thinking or just passing the time. I like to use the can opener to start peeling my oranges.
4. front right pocket - Leatherman Juice CS4 - just in case
5. on my phone - I have a victorinox swisscard glued to the back of my phone case. I use the blade to cut open envelopes and packs of m&m's. I use the pen when I have to take a note when on the phone or to sign in during a morning conference. (and yes I do use the toothpicks with my SAK and swisscard)

depending on the day or my mood, I'll sometimes swap out the Sportsman and the Leatherman juice for a victorinox explorer.

I like to be prepared!

Front right pocket, always a mid to heavy folder - today the 0560

I have a knife specifically for work in my tool box, Kershaw s30v blur, but that needs to come in to be sharpened so I'll swap it with the Grip I think.

I always have leather man rebar on my waist in a leather sheath 2 blades there

When not working sometimes I'll carry a small duty folder as well, like my neck carry Random Leek or the 943, but not always.

My bag averages 2 back up folders, including the small duty. a S&w short fixed in the tool box for cases of extreme torture on the blade, and a boron carbide coated chive somewhere

Max 3. Always have SAK Alox Farmer in rfp. In coin pocket a traditional. Clipped to rfp I have a modern one hand opening blade. Three is just right.

Usually one is plenty. But sometimes if it fits, I'll add a second and it's usually a full serrated Delica or something else small, light, and vastly different from my main user. But most of the time, it's not really necessary.

On my person, one around my neck (I have even slept with this one), small fb in my left pocket, 4+" fb on belt or r hip pocket sheath and one on my MT on my belt. That's all. No need to get sick about it or anything.

A Tenacious in front pocket for lending out, Matriarch 2 w Emerson open on other side. Then usually an H-1 Dragonfly if I'm out fishing. For heavier construction related purposes, have a fixed blade Boker or Izula.

I carry a Microtech LCC DA Stonewash/Carbonfiber and lately I have been carrying a Gerber Curve (A mini knife with a few tools)
I also have some in the day pack backpack, but I have them stored in a Vanquest organizer, so I can remove a lot of the weight if I need to.

I used to carry a Smith & Wesson, but lost it several years ago.

Generally I carry 2 or 3 on me. Today it was My CRKT M1 and my CRKT Crawford Kasper. Some days its the 890, Chive and my CRKT Stiff Kiss on my neck. So, usually 2 to 3. One is none, two is one.

I typically have three. I have a deejo 15g knife in my wallet, just because it fits so I always have a knife with me; a vic rambler on my keychain, though it's not carried for the blade; and whatever main knife I happen to be carrying that day. The main blade lately is usually a CRKT Jernigan persian folder, an opinel no. 8, or a higonokami. I work in an office, so I keep the knives on the small side.

4 total. Spyderco Manix 2 LW, Spyderco Manix 2, SAK knife/money clip, Leatherman Micra. I also have 4 or 5 fixed blades in my car. Can't have too many knives or too much ammunition.

Back