How many Spyderco knives do you own and how many get regular use?

14 total and I carry all of them. Lately though the Para 3 S110 has been spending the most time in my pocket, such a great knife.

17 pieces (plus 3 ordered)

Most used:
EDC: Para 3s, Lil Native, Dfly Salt
Homeusage: Manix2

17 pieces (plus 3 ordered)

Most used:
EDC: Para 3s, Lil Native, Dfly Salt
Homeusage: Manix2
How do you like the Lil Native? Do you have a Native 5? How do they compare? The lil Native seems like a great small knife but I really like the Native. Just curious how they compare

Last edited:
I love the lil Native.
I love compression locks and Para 3 is my thing.

Native 5 backlock I held in hand once (from a friend) but with backlock.
And backlock is not good in flicking.

PM2 is too big for me. Para3 is perfect.
Lil Native is small, keep that in mind.

Die you have the Native 5? Also PM2 / P3?

The number fluctuates a bit, usually between 3-5 at most something 10+
But lately I have been getting rid of my spyderco leaving only 3, two short kitchen utility knives and the urban in k390.

I love the lil Native.
I love compression locks and Para 3 is my thing.

Native 5 backlock I held in hand once (from a friend) but with backlock.
And backlock is not good in flicking.

PM2 is too big for me. Para3 is perfect.
Lil Native is small, keep that in mind.

Die you have the Native 5? Also PM2 / P3?
Thanks for the reply. I have the Native 5, PM2 and Para 3. The Para 3 and Native are two of my favorites. The lil Native is very interesting as a smaller knife especially with the compression lock. I may pick one just cause I don't have much in the 2.5" blade range and the Native design is awesome.

Then go fot it!
Its perfect EDC when you want something small and lighter but its much sturdier than the Dfly.

Somewhere in the realm of 15-20.

I regularly carry a Delica, manix 2 lightweight in xhp, PM2 in s35vn (least carried of my Spyderco carries), a Spyderco manbug on my key chain, and I would like to bring myself to carrying one of my PM2's in m390 someday.

own at lot and use a few. mainly because I just love my Caly 3 Hap40 and my VG10 Worker sprint so much. Hoping to change that and try out some of my others. Working on a spreadsheet to get exact numbers. I keep buying more on the exchange so its hard to keep up!

20 at the moment, but surely more to come. :D All of them get used. Stretches and SE Salts get the most pocket time. I only have 2 Salts until the Spyderhawk Sprint comes out, but one of them is always in my waistband as a secondary blade. They see a lot of use. My main (PE) folder rotates quite a bit, but most of the time it's a Stretch of some sort. Just a damn good knife in my opinion. The GB1, Sage, G-10 Dragonfly and the Worker Sprint also get carried a lot.

I'll try to snap a pic later, this page needs some colour! :thumbsup:

I have 11 at the moment, but I've only had a pm2 in my pocket for the last 3 years. Not the same one, I've changed from s30v to m390 over the years.

I have and Endura that I don't really use so I polished it up and keep it on my desk at home to play with. I'll buy a second whenever the Maxamet PM2 finally hits bladehq and it's got scales and bronze hardware waiting on it, I do plan to carry it

I have 26, four of those I'd like to sell. Of the 22 left I rotate through ten on a regular basis, Cat, Chaparral CF, Mantra, Sage 1/5, Dice, Domino, Gayle Bradley 2, PakkaDelica and Native CFF.

I have a total of 7 Spydercos, the ones that see the most use are the HAP40 Endura and the two GBs.

w8v8jEN.jpg

15 total. What you see here plus a ladybug my wife keeps in her running belt, a caly3.5 super blue my father has pretty much claimed, and a southard that's at a friends place. I carry them all but if I'm really getting into something I'm probably going to grab a fixed blade. The m4 pm2, g10 df2, and the lil para mod delica probably get used the most. The rest are edc toys.

Reactions: AF
Update from my last post; I’m up to 10 now. Here’s all of ‘em (as a few were missing from my last pic). Many more to come after watching the Shot videos.

4E6449E8-DBB5-453B-90A7-92126FC45C9A.jpeg

No change in use since my last, with most coming from the PM2, Schempp, & stonewashed Southard (pictured beside each other) and the two Delicas. The lower Southard and XHP Manix LW are stashed away for a rainy day. The Hungarian, black Southard, and PITS just haven’t found their way into rotation yet.

Last edited:
Delica, Pm2, manix2lwma get regular usage. The blade hq manix dlc. Still lives in a box. It just looks to nice... But eventually i will use it

Too much work to count them. It's mainly a steel collection in models I like: Military, Para2, Endura, Manix2, and most of the mules. Passed on the Maxamet Para2, did get the mule. I think that steel is probably less trouble in fixed blades than folder pivots.

Got an Endura for EDC, a S110V Para2 on my desk, and a S110V Military on a shelf in arms's reach. Got a Tasman Salt there too, I got for cutting up carpets, but I think I'm going to use a jig saw for that in the future.

Got a few fun things like the USN forum stuff, the Ulize, a Kahr Arms Delica, Phil Wilson's S90V knives, and a couple of Workers. Caught and released a Nirvana.

How many get used ? Let's just say I haven't sharpened a knife in a few years.

Last edited:
Ladybug, Chaparral, SpydieChef, PM2.

I usually have either the Chaparral or SpydieChef in my pocket. If not, I put the Ladybug on my keychain.

My PM2 is the red M390 version, a limited sprint run that sold out fast. I think that's one reason I've been reluctant to use it, as if I'm afraid to damage it because I may not be able to replace it. Strange, considering I bought it to be my main EDC and camping knife, not a safe queen.

The other reason I haven't been carrying the PM2 is the SpydieChef. It's more pocketable -- shorter handle, very thin, and deep carry clip -- and the blade is a great slicer with a stronger tip and a unique but versatile shape made from a practically rustproof steel. I'm trying to find a use case where the PM2 is a better choice.

Bought, sold, and borrowed a lot of models over the years figuring out what works for me, and all I own is basically all that work for me, one of each. Spydies are probably the best overall working knives for me.

Delica - rare carry, mostly sits in drawer at home handy for opening mail and packages
PM2 - carried a lot last year, now has taken over the role of workbench knife and elite box breaker downer
Military - stays in my work backpack as a backup knife, cuts up a lot of meat in hotel rooms and used some at home
PM3 - my current EDC

Back